Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2016, 08:38 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,506,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post

And this coming from the product of immigration themselves...

You supporting the likes of Trump is like a black person joining the KKK lol...
Trump is the product of immigration, too. Mother was born in Scotland, father's parents born in Germany.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:02 AM

13,486 posts, read 9,032,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
It's not even just the fact that he's openly racist, he is just clearly an idiot and how on earth can people trust him with running a country, yet alone the US He fits the stereotypical 'idiot American' very well and I can see the country crumbling under his rule. Unfortunately a large majority of Americans are also too stupid and will vote for him, so good luck there!
Yep & he's playing those "American Idiots" for even bigger fools as most of what he is saying he will do should he (heaven forbid) become President would never actually be allowed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Trump is the product of immigration, too. Mother was born in Scotland, father's parents born in Germany.
So hypocrite is another thing to add to the long list of what Trump is

Old 03-02-2016, 09:16 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
You people never cease to amaze me.

No self-preservation instinct.
For me self-preservation instinct is that I don't go walking on railway tracks or go for a long swim while drunk. Not any 'We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children'.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:37 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,437,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
For me self-preservation instinct is that I don't go walking on railway tracks or go for a long swim while drunk. Not any 'We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children'.
That is a noble goal, but unrealistic due to the fact that many whites don't care about their progeny. Any blind man can see the implications of Western Europe's demographic projections, and the growth of Islam in particular. But far too many live only for themselves and their own self-gratification. Too afraid to rock the boat a little. Meanwhile, their nations are going down the tubes.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Yep & he's playing those "American Idiots" for even bigger fools as most of what he is saying he will do should he (heaven forbid) become President would never actually be allowed...

So hypocrite is another thing to add to the long list of what Trump is
You can call him whatever you want for his opinions on immigration, but hypocritical is not one of them. Another thing that never ceases to amaze me is how so many on the left fail to distinguish illegal immigration from legal immigration.

Old 03-02-2016, 10:01 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,506,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
Yea, I suspected so from the polls. The Republican primary got barely half the number of voters as the Democratic primary, so some southern states had more Trump voters as % primary voters. Only 6.3% of Massachusetts voters voted for Trump; 38% turned out to vote at the primaries. Those that did show up to vote for the Republican primary were rather well-educated and affluent. Almost half had $100k/year. Only 13% had only a high school education.

2016 Election Center - Presidential Primaries and Caucuses

Surprisingly no correlation with income and Trump vote. High correlation with relatively low education and high Trump vote, but only those with more than a Bachelor's did Trump lose. Sanders did better among the less educated as well, but there was also an income (which obviously isn't independent of education) effect; his support only dropped for those earning more than $100k/year.
chart if anyone's interested

https://twitter.com/kkondik/status/705045647989350400

Old 03-02-2016, 10:08 AM

5,706 posts, read 3,776,023 times
Have you guys taken the political compass test?

Old 03-02-2016, 10:08 AM

Part of me kind of hopes Rubio will prevail, though. But I don't see it happening. Ted Cruz could be an alternative to Trump, but I do think there are serious eligibility questions hanging over him.

Trump may well be too eager to cozy up to putin. That issue is far too great for me to ignore. Especially when putin counts this man among his ideological inspirations

While deporting illegals would be a good thing, I don't care enough about it for it to be a main concern.

The USA is not a "nation" in the proper sense and hasn't been for a very long time.

Old 03-02-2016, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
Have you guys taken the political compass test?
I don't like that test too much. But last time I took it I was just about right in the middle of the upper-left quadrant. Something like -5 economic, +5 social.

Old 03-02-2016, 10:29 AM

5,706 posts, read 3,776,023 times
I'm virtually center, just a bit right and a bit "liberatarian"
Attached Thumbnails
General Chat Thread 2-image.png  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather