Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2016, 02:14 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,954,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQKing View Post
Welcome to my world Being high just flat out rocks. I am going to get high tonight while watching Deadliest Catch. Should be reasonably epic.
I got drunk for the first time on Friday night. Apparently I am very loud whilst drunk, and I also added a person I didn't like on snapchat.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:30 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,816,870 times
I don't see the point in sitting in your home alone, getting drunk. Drinking to me is a social thing, so tbh, I rarely ever drink. In fact, I quite often go 6+ months without touching any alcohol. Problem then is, when I do, I get hammered very quickly!

The next time I'll drink will be at the end of July on a work night out. The last time I had alcohol was in March I think. I can't remember any other time!

Old 07-03-2016, 05:32 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
I played the DS version as I never had an N64, but I still found it extremely enjoyable.

I printed out the sheet music for it so I can learn it on piano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgILEX_EBPo

Old 07-03-2016, 06:00 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,954,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
That looks extremely hard to do, she ****ed up a couple of times but I would too

Quote:
That's my boy

How would you rate the getting drunk experience on a scale of awesome to extremely awesome?

Right now I have my beer and 3 episodes of Deadliest Catch recorded ready to roll
Lol

It was very enjoyable apart from the fact that I was really dizzy and got some heartburn the next morning.

Old 07-03-2016, 07:49 AM

12,278 posts, read 9,454,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean York View Post
I don't see the point in sitting in your home alone, getting drunk. Drinking to me is a social thing, so tbh, I rarely ever drink. In fact, I quite often go 6+ months without touching any alcohol. Problem then is, when I do, I get hammered very quickly!

The next time I'll drink will be at the end of July on a work night out. The last time I had alcohol was in March I think. I can't remember any other time!
I drink beer and wine at home regularly because it tastes good. Not getting drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
It was very enjoyable apart from the fact that I was really dizzy and got some heartburn the next morning.
I was dizzy after drinking wine one time last year, but didn't feel anything the next day.

Quote:
You got babies and a broad so you can't drink. I am single and don't have any naggers or ball and chains weighing me down
You seem to have odd or at least old-fashioned conceptions about relationships.

Old 07-03-2016, 08:22 AM

12,278 posts, read 9,454,092 times
Quote:
no, just need my own space, which is not possible with kids and a nagging ho. Instead of that bullcrap, I do what I want, when I want, I eat and drink what I want when I want, I don't have to answer to anyone, I can buy what I want and spend as much as I want, all the while kicking back on my couch with the Weber grilling away drinking beer and watching Deadliest Catch while the river scenery outside my floor-to-ceiling windows looking out to my back deck plays multiple shades as the sun sets and the full moon rises. And I can invite my mates from Melbourne a couple times a year for a holiday and just live it up.
Ok, but I know couples who do that all the time.

Old 07-03-2016, 08:28 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,433,651 times
http://www.city-data.com/forum/weath...l#post44628678

Old 07-03-2016, 08:57 AM

15,318 posts, read 17,221,445 times
Quote:

no, just need my own space, which is not possible with kids and a nagging ho. Instead of that bullcrap, I do what I want, when I want, I eat and drink what I want when I want, I don't have to answer to anyone, I can buy what I want and spend as much as I want, all the while kicking back on my couch with the Weber grilling away drinking beer and watching Deadliest Catch while the river scenery outside my floor-to-ceiling windows looking out to my back deck plays multiple shades as the sun sets and the full moon rises. And I can invite my mates from Melbourne a couple times a year for a holiday and just live it up.

Single life is highly underrated.
Whenever I see people with kids or even spend time with my own niece and nephews, I am grateful not to have children of my own. They completely take over your life. I like having the ability to sleep when I need to, go out without worrying about a babysitter, go out to dinner without kids causing mayhem in the restaurant, etc.

Old 07-03-2016, 09:04 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,433,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
Whenever I see people with kids or even spend time with my own niece and nephews, I am grateful not to have children of my own. They completely take over your life. I like having the ability to sleep when I need to, go out without worrying about a babysitter, go out to dinner without kids causing mayhem in the restaurant, etc.
But children also add a purpose to life.

Old 07-03-2016, 01:52 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,327,637 times
Poor Iceland. They're finding out the hard way that playing France isn't nearly as easy as playing England
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather