Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2016, 09:07 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,597,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten username View Post
this thread is always funny. I wonder if some girls ever come to read these posts.

I have medium-length hair now, not long but not really short anymore. Of course my gf has short hair, so I guess we are weird.

Also, props to Allyah for making great tunes and to R.Kelly for his opera. 90s music was something.
You mean Aaliyah? She had some decent music. Her death was a shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Totally. Nice that we share taste in men, not counting emos/goths. Lol.

I'm also sick of the Bradley Cooper/Zac Efron lookalikes. I do NOT find that look attractive. I tend to go for dark hair and dark eyes. And I thought most of the world likes the "dark and handsome" look?

Give me more of something like this: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OBgBfgkyDEs/maxresdefault.jpg
I think Latino men are pretty hot myself. Light-haired, light-eyed men are a dime a dozen here so it's nothing out of the ordinary for me.

Paul Walker was probably the most attractive man who ever lived though.. IMO of course. Damn he was sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenn View Post
Long haired men are like short haired women. I have a hard time finding either attractive. I remember when the hottest girl in school once cut her hair short. It was a tragedy.
Yeah only a few people can pull it off IMO.

Old 09-23-2016, 09:20 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,966,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
I think Latino men are pretty hot myself. Light-haired, light-eyed men are a dime a dozen here so it's nothing out of the ordinary for me.

Paul Walker was probably the most attractive man who ever lived though.. IMO of course. Damn he was sexy.
Not sure about Latinos, but I prefer the Mediterranean/near eastern look in a man. Partly because I'm of that region too and I look that way? I don't know.

I admired Walker's looks for sure, but he just wasn't my type. The hottest guy of Anglo-Celtic ancestry (light-haired and all) was the late Heath Ledger (RIP that guy too). Incidentally, I also find Justin Bieber attractive as hell too. But that's mainly because they all have (or had) brown eyes.

Old 09-23-2016, 09:28 PM

I have very dark hair and brown eyes. I always wanted lighter eyes though. Not bothered these days.

Many Middle Eastern men are attractive, and ditto Mediterranean men. Lots of both in the UK.

Old 09-23-2016, 11:31 PM

Yep. Middle Eastern men are the most handsome, excluding the Saudi Arabians or the ones from the Gulf though. Not into that look. My focus is primarily around the Levant, Turkey and Northern Iraq (Lebanese, Assyrian, Syrian).

Some Pakistani (especially them) and Indian men can be hot too btw.

What's your ethnicity, or at least what ethnicity do you get mistaken for?

Old 09-24-2016, 12:07 AM

Strictly speaking I'm mixed race, because my paternal grandfather was born in Jamaica and moved to the UK in the 1960s. My father is mixed race as well. I've always put my ethnicity as White British though because to the casual observer I'm just a slightly tan white person. Some people have mistaken me for being Spanish or Italian though - especially during summer when my skin is darker (though my hair also goes slightly lighter).

You're of Syrian descent, right? That should make you a hottie.

Old 09-24-2016, 12:13 AM

Ah okay. I'm Middle Eastern (Assyrian - we're indigenous to Iraq and we're closely related to Jews and the Lebanese). And I'm mistaken for Spanish/Italian because of my relatively fair skin. Because people expect Middle Easterners to be very dark. Lol.

Old 09-24-2016, 12:23 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,820,219 times
What you need is some Hungarian/Indian/English in you.
Genetically that is...

Not a fan of Aaliyah, but Alex mentioned Christina Milan. Wow, back in the day she was outstanding. I spent many evenings as a teenager reminiscing about just how outstanding she was.

Old 09-24-2016, 12:30 AM

^^ she's still got a cracking figure, even after having a kid.

Old 09-24-2016, 03:33 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Btw have you ever gone to gay bars? What is it like? I'm really curious to go to one, but I have no experience in that whatsoever! I pretty much suck at bars lol. Im pretty awkward even in regular bars, cant even imagine how awkard I will be in a gay one, lol
Yeah, many years ago. Pretty much like a regular nightclub, but with mostly males. A lot of looks, but they quickly sniffed out that our posse were straight.

Old 09-24-2016, 03:57 AM

Gays bars are mostly full of straight people nowadays. Not that it bothers me, because I never went to gay bars anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather