Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2016, 09:17 PM

29,556 posts, read 19,666,897 times

Advertisements

^^
Oh here we go. Israel again

ISIS oil smuggling is real, and it's benefits the Turkish black market. It's insane to think Israel is involved .
https://www.rt.com/news/326567-is-export-oil-turkey/

Old 07-14-2016, 09:18 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,617,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Really, reference me those Quran verses, why is Islam so vile? Is it because you are afraid of Islam or because you actually do despise it? I don't remember a single verse in the Quran when it was allowed to kill innocent people. Truly. Also why do you ignore Christianity and judaism? Like they have 0 problems.....
Don't feel too bad muslim12. Regardless of what snj90 and his ilk want, things won't change, and Muslims aren't going anywhere. I wouldn't get yourself worked up. Obviously they'd be happy to throw you under the bus because some Muslims are terrorist, even if you blatantly are not. You are clearly not a criminal, but some on here would still happily see the back of you, even if America is your home.

Seriously, pay no attention to them. Most people are admittedly concerned about high immigration levels but most people I know are not against Muslims living in Europe. Maybe reduce the level, but you'd be hard-pressed to get much support for a total outright ban. It's just lunatic fringe stuff that racial purists dream about. It's one reason amongst many why the far-right will never form a government in Europe. I mean, London has a Muslim mayor - and is doing a damn good job of it. He blew his competition out of the water - his religion is irrelevant, he was simply the better man for the job.

Israel is a vile country - that much is certain. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are also vile countries. Again, it's not an either/or issue. The entire region is pretty horrible.

Last edited by dunno what to put here; 07-14-2016 at 09:27 PM..

Old 07-14-2016, 09:21 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,416,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagogeorge View Post
^^
Oh here we go. Israel again

ISIS oil smuggling is real, and it's benefits the Turkish black market. It's insane to think Israel is involved .
https://www.rt.com/news/326567-is-export-oil-turkey/
Why is it so insane? Israel is firmly involved in the Syrian civil war, it backs Jabhat Al-Nusra, Turkey takes this oil but where does it go? It doesn't keep it all for itself.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:21 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,448,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagogeorge View Post
RT is nothing but ****ing kremlin propaganda. **** RT.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:26 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,984,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Do you have difficulty reading? Floridanative is blaming 'Marxists'/'leftists' for Islamic terrorism, not the people who were killed.

In the future, you might want to read first before responding. You have just made yourself look like an idiot. Leave politics to the big boys and go play Pokemon or something.
You're so pathetic. And rather ironically, you're the fool who didn't read my post properly.

Unless you're blind or mentally deficit (in which I think you are), you know that I did tell your friend to stop blaming the leftists or the government for Islamic terrorism. That's victim blaming at best and it has nothing to do with the problem.

Go on, defend the religion of peace. People like you give the gay community a horrible name. Go and live in Pakistan or something. You know, to get a taste of that religion. Islam wants you dead. Amazing how some brainless gays like you (there are lots of you) who can't see this.

You're a stupid, apologetic, blind sheep, who can't make a distinction between the people and the ideology. You need to wake up and learn some common sense.

P.S. What "big boys"? Oh please, don't make me laugh, you're a flaming homosexual too. You're looked down upon by your big boy counterparts.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
You're so pathetic. And rather ironically, you're the fool who didn't read my post properly.

Unless you're blind or mentally deficit, you know that I did tell your friend to stop blaming the leftists or the government for Islamic terrorism. That's victim blaming at best and it feeds Islam.

Go on, defend the religion of peace. People like you give the gay community a horrible name. Go and live in Pakistan or something. You little apologetic, blind sheep.

P.S. What "big boys"? Oh please, don't make me laugh, you're a flaming homosexual too. You're looked down upon by your big boy counterparts.
You clearly do not understand what 'victim blaming' means. In the case of people being murdered, it involves blaming the people who were murdered, for being murdered. It does not involve blaming left-wing governments for creating the situation at hand. You accused him of being a 'regressive leftist' even though it is clear that he is against leftists. What you said made no sense.

That comment wasn't in relation to homosexuality you bird-brain. It was in relation to your age - I'm guessing 11 or 12. Now go play in the traffic like a good little boy.

Honestly, people like you deserve a good hiding. Horrible, cretinous scumbag.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:35 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,416,933 times
Quote:
Don't feel too bad muslim12. Regardless of what snj90 and his ilk want, things won't change, and Muslims aren't going anywhere. I wouldn't get yourself worked up. Obviously they'd be happy to throw you under the bus because some Muslims are terrorist, even if you blatantly are not.

Israel is a vile country - that much is certain. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are also vile countries. Again, it's not an either/or issue. The entire region is pretty horrible.
I know it's only getting worse. Only country that is hanging in there in the middle east is jordan. But with a ton of refugees to feed, a threat from ISIS, dissatisfaction among citizens, a dictator/king and terrible economy all it will take is one spark. I absolutely despise Saudi arabia, Turkey, every single gulf country, Israel, Egypt, Iran is weird, they stand against Israel but oppress their own people, for that reason I despise them too. The middle east is a crock pot of violence and hypocrisy right now.

Muslim hatred is of course on the rise with each and every attack. There have been quite a bit of assaults on Muslim folks. I'm not too scared honestly I can handle myself but I do worry about what the future holds. All these terrorist attack have to stop, or I could see Muslims being hurt a lot, especially in America. Europe not as much because there is a much higher Muslim population.

I for one condemn, and despise every attack that is happening. But after all these attacks one has to ask himself what the hell is going on? Why suddenly are we seeing lots of mass shootings and terrorist attacks? I appreciate your support and although we have had many differences I have admired you as a poster alot.

I stand with the people of France and the suffering families after this attack, on a day meant for celebrations of independence and life we witnessed a horrendous act. May all the lost lives rest peacefully, and all families who lost someone be patient, and strong.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:36 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,984,876 times
Quote:
You clearly do not understand what 'victim blaming' means. In the case of people being murdered, it involves blaming the people who were murdered, for being murdered. It does not involve blaming left-wing governments for creating the situation at hand. You accused him of being a 'regressive leftist' even though it is clear that he is against leftists. What you said made no sense.

That comment wasn't in relation to homosexuality you bird-brain. It was in relation to your age - I'm guessing 11 or 12. Now go play in the traffic like a good little boy.
He is either a Muslim or a regressive leftist. I love how naive you are. He is blaming the government for Islamic terrorism. Typical to what regressives do. Last time I checked, these people are victims too - Only an imbecile like you wouldn't see it. But that's expected, since you have a pea-sized brain with a pro-Islamic agenda. So of course you cannot comprehend my side of the argument.

Go on, keep on being mad and keep on making lousy excuses while we destroy the religion that you revere. Love how this is making you so riled my terrorist supporting friend. You're a walking caricature anyway. They make memes on asinine simpletons like yourself.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:40 PM

Quote:
He is either a Muslim or a regressive leftist. I love how naive you are. He is blaming the government for Islamic terrorism. Typical to what regressives do. Last time I checked, these people are victims to, you imbecile. But because you have a pea-sized brain and a pro-Islamic agenda, your little brain wouldn't comprehend this.

Go on, keep on being mad and keep on making lousy excuses while we destroy the religion that you revere. And the religion that wants your head cut off for liking penis.

You're a walking caricature. They make memes on asinine simpletons like yourself.
It's like conversing with a brick wall. Right-wing people are always blaming the government for Islamic terrorism. They believe left-wing governments are the cause of Islamic terrorism in Europe by allowing 'unfettered' immigration into Europe in the first place. This is a very simple concept and I am not sure why you're struggling to understand it. It is exactly where floridanative is coming from. He is neither a Muslim or a regressive leftist - you're just being thick by throwing around terms you don't even understand.

I have a pro-Islamic agenda because I don't hate Muslims and don't care about their presence. I have a pro-Islamic agenda because I don't want to ban all Muslims from entering Europe like some sort of racial purist retard. This, in turn, means I'm making excuses for Islamic terrorists. Who needs logic when you have inane sh*t?

Old 07-14-2016, 09:42 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,336,261 times
Quote:
So you're for controlling the borders and against multicultural society, and yet you're defending Islam. What planet are you from?

Have you read the Quran? Its terrorists are following the Quran to the core. They're pretty much the true Muslims. Nobody is talking about the victims and whether they're Muslim or not. I was talking about the religion anyway. Islam is a vile religion and it should be blamed.

Why are you so against the left? They're the most pro-Islamic people you'd meet. They'd also utter crap like "don't disrespect Islam, Muslims were killed tewww!!".

Anyway, you're a typical regressive lefty or perhaps a Muslim. You're blaming the government and "Marxists" when it comes to ISLAMIC terrorism. Blame the victims, but not the perpetrators. How convenient of you.

Aha, these typical platitudes from you people - "blame Israel", "blame the Jews", "it's political". You guys never fail to amuse me. Let's face it, it's Islam. These attacks are perpetrated in the name of that religion. Why is it so hard to admit this?

Mint News is such a mediocre source, btw.
lol what? you said islam is a religion of **** , you live in a very isolated and backwards country with a weak military and you seem to have no understanding of geopolitics, I guess you dont have to where you live unless its Indonesia.

Even countries like russia which is very white and very anti caucasus and anti chechnya and anti islam still aligns itself with syria and assad and have basically made america look pathetic and weak in syria , isis will be defeated soon and putin has made america look like a weak and indecisive country

the kurds are very pro western, its not about islam versus the west, the west is dying because of leftists and open borders, i don't care if you dont like islam, who let these people into the country. leftists and multiculturalists and I also would say conservatives and their open borders as well

I can tell you right now I am far less worried about some arab or persian or asian or african muslim committing a crime in america than I am of some black american guy . farrakhan is the only talking about separatism and black nationalism and a solution to all these problems, he also supported trump, yet no one listens to him.

leftists represent alot more evil to me , there is more crime on daily basis in most american urban areas by blacks than there are by the terrorists .arabs , indians, africans,asians commit very few crimes in america compared to american ghetto blacks and alot of white trash crime too, hispanics crime rates are bad too but american blacks are really at the top for crime

terrorism is hideous but that is part of the open border philosophy , I don't care about judaism, christianity, islam and their philosophies . I care about the reality of geopolitics and most of the immigration and open borders in america comes from both democrats and republicans. who let these terrorists into the west?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather