Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 07:36 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,485,386 times

Advertisements

coffee most mornings. I switched to iced coffee when morning temperature is around 64°F for so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2017, 07:43 AM

5,039 posts, read 4,353,919 times
I drink hot coffee year-round even in summer.

I usually just make coffee at home or have it at the office. When I was in college I would get cold coffee drinks from a coffee shop on campus, but it's very rare for me to go to a coffee shop now.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:30 AM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,273,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambium View Post
I tend to do get this from Dunkin Donuts.. Seems like an internal routine I crave.

Spring - Hot Coffee
Summer - Iced Coffee or smoothies
Fall - Hot Coffee
Winter - Hot Chocolate

Do you drink something specific relating to weather?
Hot coffee year round (addict)

Hot chocolate ....winter only

Soda pop....more in summer

Smoothies....anytime!

Old 03-05-2017, 09:45 AM

15,318 posts, read 17,221,445 times
Winter - Hot coffee and hot chocolate
Spring - Hot coffee
Summer - Occasional iced coffee or iced tea (chai, green tea, etc.)
Autumn - Hot coffee

I don't really drink hot beverages during the summer, so that's my "break" from coffee until it cools off again in September or October. A hot cup of coffee isn't appealing to me during a steamy summer morning.

Old 03-05-2017, 10:06 AM

13,485 posts, read 9,027,668 times
Spring: Coffee/Wine
Summer: Coffee/Wine
Autumn: Coffee/Wine
Winter: Coffee/Hot Chocolate/Wine

Old 03-05-2017, 10:55 AM

12,278 posts, read 9,454,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ral31 View Post
I drink hot coffee year-round even in summer.

I usually just make coffee at home or have it at the office. When I was in college I would get cold coffee drinks from a coffee shop on campus, but it's very rare for me to go to a coffee shop now.
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Same, hot tea and sweet tea all the way. Southerners here drink sweet tea like water or milk.
Tea is disgusting to me. Even the smell makes me nauseous.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:45 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,407,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat15 View Post
Same here.

To make it nastier... I put sage in it which makes it extra bitter and sometimes mint leaves. Oh and 0 sugars. Tastes bitter as hell but I got used to it and love it. Now sweet tea that is not disgusting! It's sweet!

Old 03-05-2017, 02:54 PM

83,520 posts, read 75,307,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat15 View Post
Same here.

I never drank tea till recent years. So many benefits with it and healed a few things quick

They have different flavors. Have you smelled or tried like peppermint, lemon, citrus, ect?

Old 03-05-2017, 03:23 PM

658 posts, read 359,799 times
Whisky every day of the year.

Old 03-05-2017, 03:59 PM

7,501 posts, read 6,291,749 times
I usually drink tea (mostly black, but can be green) of various flavours in the morning, and sometimes in the late afternoon as well, if it is winter mostly.

Coffee is for after lunch, I guess the one I drink is what most would call expresso. I only drink that type of coffee really, I can't stand watered down coffee that's popular in many countries.

On vacation I might start the day with coffee and milk.

I drink less tea in the summer because it's hot enough like that, whereas I drink a lot of syrup in that season, mostly anise, blackcurrant (near impossible to find in Italy, I stock when I go to France, where it is extremely common), almond milk-type syrup (great in hot weather), and cedrata tassoni (hard to explain to someone who's never been to Italy).

Chinotto is a great soda option, as is gazzosa. Nice to drink with a Piadina and you've got the ultimate Emilian/Romagnola experience.

When it comes to alcohol, I enjoy some liquors in the winter like vov, in the summer it's more about limoncello. Borghetti works all year long, and so does spritz.

White wine is great but it becomes dangerous in hot weather. I am not really fond of red wine in general, unless it's northern italian.

I am overall super ignorant about beer. I don't find it very good.

Cider is awesome but is really hard to come by in Italy.

I used to hate sparkled water but in Italy it's softer than in France and it is useful with a pizza.

I drink a lot of fruit juice as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather