Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which has the best climate?
Spain 67 55.37%
California 54 44.63%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 06:29 AM

3,326 posts, read 2,619,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
The absolute bs propaganda of Spain lately has made made any Spain discussion more toxic than arsenic. I voted California. Can't beat the natural landscapes of California. Don't try to convince me otherwise Franco... oops ummm I mean junter.
Why tf would I try to convince you if it's your opinion? I'm glad if you prefer California.

I was showing in many posts how many landscapes and variety has Spain, anyone has his own opinion/preferences, I didn't try to convince anyone who preferred California, don't think that I care that much for an online poll in a weather subforum, lol.

Franco? Are you comparing me to a dictator which I hate? Are you freaking mad?

Don't come to me later with the it's a joke bs, because you don't even know wtf you did say now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2017, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
With risk of sounding like a parrot I don't have autism I get pretty sick of having to explain that for the umpteenth time.

Also unless there's something very urgent I prefer PM's. Writing something random climate-related on there is not going to last.
It was a joke

Old 04-29-2017, 07:52 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,364,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
Says the Autistic...

Btw why did you delete my comment in your message board?

Lol, it takes a total moron to get so defensive and salty like you do when someone votes for California.

Do you realize this is why people mess with you? Maybe if you **** with your stupid used car salesman sales pitch about Spain people wouldn't be so annoyed by you.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:53 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times
Some more music about California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W-cyFbFwjA

Old 04-29-2017, 08:18 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times
This is the place where some real Cali Love can be found

Clear Lake | Visit California

Try and find a place with 33C highs in July that looks like this El Junter?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clearl...fornia#Climate

Old 04-29-2017, 08:39 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,863 times
I can't think of anywhere in Spain with a mediterranean landscape, including palm trees and beaches, but with enormous snow capped mountains in the background.

Old 04-29-2017, 08:53 AM

126 posts, read 123,706 times
hadn't seen this thread before and it made me laugh. Haven't been to Spain but it sure is beautiful, so isn't California. The pics were more enjoyable then the weather discussion which was fun to read as well. Sonoma Valley here :-)

Old 04-29-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Lol, it takes a total moron to get so defensive and salty like you do when someone votes for California.

Do you realize this is why people mess with you? Maybe if you **** with your stupid used car salesman sales pitch about Spain people wouldn't be so annoyed by you.
But when I got "salty" for someone voting California except for the guy who got salty with Spain?

Look the whole pages of the thread. I talked with razza and lommaren most, and I posted photos of Spain.

Did I said something to all of the people who voted Cali? Not even to a few ones.

I can post how I want, it's a democracy right? I CAN post things and photos about Spain in a thread which includes Spain in the title, RIGHT? I didn't reproach anyone for voting California because of course not all of the people thinks like me, I just joked with razza, lommaren and pokito which I know them, where did you see me mentioning someone for voting Cali?

I don't know why the f*ck you need to call me names and to insult me. A total moron? The other day you insulted me too, this is last fu*king time I will reply gentle to you, now you called me a moron just because you don't agree with me so next time I'll do exactly the same with you. Quien avisa no es traidor. I don't know which right you think you have to insult me. We are all grown up and educated people, if you don't agree with me there is not any problem if you tell it but not disrespecting me.

Old 04-29-2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
I can't think of anywhere in Spain with a mediterranean landscape, including palm trees and beaches, but with enormous snow capped mountains in the background.
I do

Actually this is just in my zone. Oh, and from this year.

+1500m mountains in the background...

I can post similar pics from 10 different zones from the coast of Spain but I will be accused of propaganda so it's enough with those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather