Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 12:50 PM

13,926 posts, read 39,292,628 times

Advertisements

Thats the problem facing most people...they have everybody else on IGNORE and have the frequency turned to the ME ME ME.

Cant learn anythingIF all people want to do is put people down for bad grammer or typo/spelling errors!

Personally, Yes...I think Shelly sold out years ago...it's in the genes.

She sure did & People keep re-electing her!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 12:51 PM

6,347 posts, read 9,875,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
Thats the problem facing most people...they have everybody else on IGNORE and have the frequency turned to the ME ME ME.

Difficult to learn anything like that!

Getting back to the topic of this THREAD.

In the past, it was illegal for elected officials to take foreign money...somehow, they have got around this and the arab countries, China...Russia and many others skirt this roadblock and put money into high ranking hands.

Isn't this treason? I mean.

It's bad enough that lobbists do that...or are these just foriegn lobbists putting the money where the law interest needs to go.

Personally, Yes...I think Shelly sold out years ago...it's in the genes.
Yes, Americans are ignoring these important issues and this country is going downhill as a result. they would rather spy on their neighbor and harass old people instead of care about the approaching government oppression.

Old 04-29-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
Yes, Americans are ignoring these important issues and this country is going downhill as a result. they would rather spy on their neighbor and harass old people instead of care about the approaching government oppression.
Yep You sure do! I old & crippled & all you like to do is harrase me So You hit the nail on the head!

Old 04-29-2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Yep You sure do! I old & crippled & all you like to do is harrase me So You hit the nail on the head!
No one is bothering you. You come to these threads and start arguments and then get upset when people dont respond positively to you. I dont like your, "LOL who cares that the government is doing away with the constitution attitude," but that is a personal problem you have. I also wish you would work on your grammar a little more.

What does really bother is lies. Earlier you posted this:

Quote:
What is this Cry-havoc Katie bashing thread!! I got this nut on ignoer... Please report Any of his post bashing me or anyone else! C-D Doesnt need members li
So you have me on ignore but posted a reply to a post I made after you claimed to have me on ignore? This is the 2nd time you said you had me on ignore, but didnt. If you going to tell the whole forum you have me ignore you shouldnt contradict yourself by replying to post you should not be seeing if you actually had me on ignore. It just shows the forum you are dishonest.

If you want to put me on ignore, but cant PM me. I can give you step by step directions on how to ignore me.

Also dont blame me for your reputation in this forum.

So back to the actual topic.

These rights are now being taken away overnight. It happens slowly over years. Inch by inch. You might not notice because they are careful to do it slowly and discretely, but one day you will wake up and they will be gone.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:53 PM

I DO have you on Ignore BUT my friends on here keep PMing me about your Bashing Posts! You said you dont even Live in WV.... So go bug people in the state you do live in!

Have a nice day!

Old 04-29-2012, 03:01 PM

[quote=cry_havoc;24072571]Well im no longer a wv residentQUOTE]

I Think this says it ALL

Old 04-29-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I DO have you on Ignore BUT my friends on here keep PMing me about your Bashing Posts! You said you dont even Live in WV.... So go bug people in the state you do live in!

Have a nice day!
Kinda defeats the purpose of ignoring me...

Anyway, this thread is about rep moore and not you. It is a Moore bashing thread which you are trying to make about you and thus turning into a katie bashing thread. Stop making the thread about you and no one will give you any attention. No one here cares about you.

Feel free to participate in the actual discussion which is about moore and cispa. If you have an opinion about either of these issues please feel free go contribute. You already made it clear you dont care about these issues, and i suspect you may not even understand them.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:49 PM

For more information & How to STOP CISPA....

Stop Big Brother - Stop CISPA | Democrats.com

Old 05-02-2012, 12:00 PM

16,673 posts, read 15,668,595 times
Obama did not vote for CISPA. It will probably be his job to either sign it or veto it.Robert Bird was at one time a member of the KKK, but he was not a head honcho; just a member. In terms of WV politics, every voter should always remember that the Manchin family and the Moore family are known crooks. Voting for them (any of them) is tacitly approving of the actions costing the people of WV $300 million in one case and knowing that the $100,000 in the desk drawer was illegal campaign money. If people cared about ethics or morals, nobody from either of these families would ever hold office again.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:02 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
I'm not a fan of guilt by association, in this situation. I may or may not vote for either but what someone in their family did won't play a role in that decision.

Do I believe the old saying about the apple not falling far from the tree? Yes I do but it takes more than an old saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
View detailed profiles of: