Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2009, 09:14 PM

4 posts, read 13,118 times

Advertisements

Hi to all pet/dog lovers.

I am going to relocate to the Charleston area and I hope to be able to set up my dog training.

My system is based on private training for the dog in the area where he has to learn to behave right. Your house, garden and neigborhood.
My training sytem is based on NO FOOD or TREATS as a reward, but teaching you and the dog how to interact with each other. You are the person the dog has to listen to, so I will train you...together with the dog in a very friendly human and animal matter.

I am a European Dog/wolf/fox behaviorist/expert and certified instructor with 20 years of experience and I am licensed by the main dog society's of Europe. Also fully government licensed.

I want to find out if WV people are in need for serious -NO TRICKS- private dog training. My rates are very reasonable.

The expected date of arrival will be April 10 2009, and I will start training as soon as possible after.

Please, I'm looking forward to your responses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2010, 03:12 PM

1 posts, read 3,659 times
I am interested in training for aggression. I have a 1yr old male Siberean Husky that doesn't like authority and is food aggressive. However, he loves people, kids, and all dogs. He just wants to do only what he wants and may try to bite if you for example try to put him in the back of a vehicle. Do you handle aggression. Also, there appears to be aneed for this type of training in the Charleston area.

Old 02-14-2010, 04:15 PM

1,502 posts, read 7,379,603 times
I wish you were in my area. My dog must have anxiety issues, she barks none stop whenever someone visits and barks and get upset whenever a family member leaves the house.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:59 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,315,952 times
There is a tremendous market for your service..service dogs, et al...

I've been to the obedience school for the guide dog service for the blind, as that is one of our Lions Club charities...

Wish you were up here in our Morgantown area, to echo the comment of Janipoo...gave you points of course...

You should'nt need to advertise much...
I'd ask the TV companies to do a public service ad for you to get started and welcome you to the C-town area....

Old 02-15-2010, 10:12 AM

1,946 posts, read 4,073,815 times
I have a very well behaved Chow-Mix, but sometimes he is a little too loud when he hears someone at our front door. He usually quiets down quickly after he see's who it is. Any recommendations for teaching a dog of 7 years of age to keep it down when we have a visitor at the door? It's not a big problem at all, just something i'd like to see if we can get him to improve on.

Old 02-15-2010, 10:54 AM

2,429 posts, read 7,237,435 times
All these dog training posts might have been more useful to the OP a year ago; I suspect he has moved on in the time since.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:45 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,315,952 times
Snorpus...great one...great gaff...I hope that dude came up to Morgantown...lol

had to give hyou points for that one...

Old 07-26-2014, 03:09 PM

1 posts, read 1,636 times
I live in Logan wv I have a 5 month boxer I would love to have someone to come to my home and train my dog Maggie she has already learn to sit but nothing else she wants to bite

Old 07-26-2014, 05:26 PM

16,675 posts, read 15,676,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinegar View Post
I live in Logan wv I have a 5 month boxer I would love to have someone to come to my home and train my dog Maggie she has already learn to sit but nothing else she wants to bite
Sadly, the Original Poster (OP) who considered starting this service hasn't posted on City-Data for over 5 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia