Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas > Wichita
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2008, 08:08 AM

186 posts, read 1,061,942 times

Advertisements

We are looking for an apartment near Derby. I would prefer in Derby but there is only one apartment and they do not have openings when we need it. Something with 3 bedrooms would be a big plus. Safe area since I have 3 chilrend. We only need it for 3 months until the house we are building is finished.

Any recommendations???? I know there are several around the base.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2008, 09:38 PM

15 posts, read 58,100 times
There are two apartment complexes on Rock Road that are parallel to each other: Spring Creek has both apartments and townhomes, and it's on the west side of Rock; and I'm not sure about the complex on Countryview,(located on the east side of Rock). You only see the back side of that complex when travelling north or south. In addition, there is another large complex called The Greens, on Tall Tree (another street that connects to Rock Road, on the north side of town) - it's adjacent to the golf course. I have to go to the grocery store in the morning, I'll look at the lawn signs and see if there are any available dwellings. There usually are, year-round.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:47 PM

186 posts, read 1,061,942 times
Thank you for your response. I already checked the The Greens and they don't have anything available until August. The other two apartments are low income.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:14 PM

Hearth Hollow is an apartment complex on Woodlawn, and is within walking distance of the Derby Recreation Center, have you contacted them? In addition, in Mulvane, a three minute drive south of Derby on Rock Road (gosh, I sound like a broken record . . . Rock Road this and Rock Road that) within close proximity of the high school there is an apartment complex called Country Walk Townhomes and apartments; they currently have openings.

I wish I could be more helpful.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:49 AM

OMG!! Scratch the Hearth Hollow suggestion. I drove around there in the evening, there were a lot of unruly kids hanging around in the parking lot, and some of the apartment exteriors need cosmetic work. I could say more, but I think you get the idea. In the meanwhile, there is a townhome available in Kensington Place, (so cute!) with a for rent sign on the door of the individual structure. If you're interested, the contact number is 316-461-9088.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas > Wichita