Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 01:23 PM

88,642 posts, read 84,911,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGab View Post
So I think I take the cake here!!

I felt this way at my last job. I really liked my co-worker actually, but we were in a very small office (only 4 of us) and she got the lap band procedure done; however, she still ate the same which made her constantly throw up. And she did it in her garbage can in her office!!! I could hear her doing it!! It was DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

Anyway, my boss lived in another state and we didn't have an office supervisor. We all decided to talk to her. She didn't realize we could hear and smell it!! GROSS! I moved to another state shortly after so I was done dealing with it, but YES I cringed in the morning when she came in!!
Yes, you win. LMAO, sad really, but hilarious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2018, 01:25 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,396,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whateverblahblah View Post
Where I'm at now, I'm the first one in the office, and I am put in a bad mood as soon as I hear the door open and a coworker walks in. I immediately feel my face contort into a fake smile and I utter out a fake "good morning." Then I just hope he shuts up and doesn't make too much noise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnojr View Post
If I felt that way, I'd get another job.
My guess is that the same attitude would follow to the next job.

Old 01-27-2018, 04:39 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,769,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGab View Post
So I think I take the cake here!!

I felt this way at my last job. I really liked my co-worker actually, but we were in a very small office (only 4 of us) and she got the lap band procedure done; however, she still ate the same which made her constantly throw up. And she did it in her garbage can in her office!!! I could hear her doing it!! It was DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

Anyway, my boss lived in another state and we didn't have an office supervisor. We all decided to talk to her. She didn't realize we could hear and smell it!! GROSS! I moved to another state shortly after so I was done dealing with it, but YES I cringed in the morning when she came in!!
Hence, stapling or wrapping a band around your stomach, teaches you NOTHING about eating correctly. And to de-rail that, she is eating exactly the same, as what lead her to be overweight.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:26 PM

666 posts, read 644,176 times
Eh I feel a bit that way sometimes. I have to sometimes work closely with a couple of "gentlemen" that like to spend more time making fart jokes and talking about poopy than they spend working. Thankfully that part of my assignment is almost over.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:38 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,864,183 times
Quote:
Where I'm at now, I'm the first one in the office, and I am put in a bad mood as soon as I hear the door open and a coworker walks in. I immediately feel my face contort into a fake smile and I utter out a fake "good morning." Then I just hope he shuts up and doesn't make too much noise.

Wow ! Just WOW !! Not sure what else to say.

Old 01-28-2018, 09:50 AM

58 posts, read 52,285 times
Every.Single.Day

Old 01-28-2018, 10:02 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,504,037 times
Quote:
lol! The title made me laugh.
I understand how you feel

Old 01-28-2018, 10:03 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,504,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Wow ! Just WOW !! Not sure what else to say.
That is a really annoying reply. I hate those WOW just WOW answers. Either spit it out or write nothing.

Old 01-28-2018, 10:29 AM

272 posts, read 184,493 times
You need a new job.

Old 01-28-2018, 10:47 AM

2,040 posts, read 4,558,610 times
I felt that way with one co-worker. When she was in the office, I felt like I was under a microscope. When she was out, I could breath again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment