Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 07:27 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,802,755 times

Advertisements

Let them go to Saudi Arabia then. SA got $3.6 Million for the 565 refugees they have or the UAE who got $2.6 Million for the 642 they have. Yet for Israel the budget is $2.9 Million and the UNHCR state on paper that there are 48,000 refugees (the Africans) and yet disburses all their funds to Palestinians who they say is "0".

UNHCR - Middle East

And this is how they say the money is spent
UNHCR - UNHCR Israel Fact Sheet (June 2010)

But let's give Eritrea $6.2 Million for the 3500 refugees they let in and the 293,000 that have left.

UNHCR - East and Horn of Africa

It all makes sense, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2014, 08:04 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,599,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Let them go to Saudi Arabia then. SA got $3.6 Million for the 565 refugees they have or the UAE who got $2.6 Million for the 642 they have. Yet for Israel the budget is $2.9 Million and the UNHCR state on paper that there are 48,000 refugees (the Africans) and yet disburses all their funds to Palestinians who they say is "0".

UNHCR - Middle East

And this is how they say the money is spent
UNHCR - UNHCR Israel Fact Sheet (June 2010)

But let's give Eritrea $6.2 Million for the 3500 refugees they let in and the 293,000 that have left.

UNHCR - East and Horn of Africa

It all makes sense, right?
Why did israelis got them from Ethiopia in the fisrt place,i thought all people of jewish faith were welcome in Israel ? except when they're black ?

Ethiopians stage protest in Jerusalem against racism at Knesset and Zion Square, Tzipi Livni speaks

Old 01-19-2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
Why did israelis got them from Ethiopia in the fisrt place,i thought all people of jewish faith were welcome in Israel ? except when they're black ?

Ethiopians stage protest in Jerusalem against racism at Knesset and Zion Square, Tzipi Livni speaks
This YouTube video is from 2012. Do you have one from 2014 that contains Ethiopians ???

Old 01-19-2014, 08:58 PM

Quote:
This YouTube video is from 2012. Do you have one from 2014 that contains Ethiopians ???
My english is getting better,you suddenly understand my writing,you still don't get my point,i posted this one to show that discrimination and racism have always been a problem in Israel.
It's only January 2014,so most videos are from 2013

Yes i do,here are 2013-2014 videos about the subject :

Ethiopian Jewish Immigration?! - YouTube
Ethiopian Jewish Immigration?!

[youtube]pdaZNfDB8Qs]/youtube]
Ethiopian mandatory birth control scandal prompts outrage in Israel

Racism in Israel

Old 01-19-2014, 09:50 PM

Quote:

Ethiopian Jewish Immigration?!

Ethiopian mandatory birth control scandal prompts outrage in Israel

Racism in Israel

You're 1st video is not a 2014 video (upload date doesn't count), but no matter since it talks about the first wave in 1983-1985. If you took time to watch the video, the absorption center people were not trained well enough to address people coming from tribal lives and totally different cultures and were trained basically by Americans. They did what they could do on what information they didn't have. They basically used the Russian immigration model. They made mistakes and learned from them for the next wave a few years later.

You're 2nd video has been covered enough on CD and you can read the other threads that relate to it.

You're 3rd video. They're a small group of Ashkenazis (whites) racists, I have no excuses for them. Most bring the racism from the US and the EU with them. Take notice that in the video there are no Sephardics/Mizrahis in them who are the majority of Jews in Israel, but not the majority in politics.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:00 PM

Quote:

Israel is a Jewish State. In order for it to stay a majority Jewish state, the majority of citizens have to be Jews. So they take Jews from wherever they can find them.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:53 AM

Quote:
You're 1st video is not a 2014 video (upload date doesn't count), but no matter since it talks about the first wave in 1983-1985. If you took time to watch the video, the absorption center people were not trained well enough to address people coming from tribal lives and totally different cultures and were trained basically by Americans. They did what they could do on what information they didn't have. They basically used the Russian immigration model. They made mistakes and learned from them for the next wave a few years later.

You're 2nd video has been covered enough on CD and you can read the other threads that relate to it.

You're 3rd video. They're a small group of Ashkenazis (whites) racists, I have no excuses for them. Most bring the racism from the US and the EU with them. Take notice that in the video there are no Sephardics/Mizrahis in them who are the majority of Jews in Israel, but not the majority in politics.
Who are you blaming for the lack of trained personal in the absorption centers ? israelis are responsible for that,not the ethiopians !! so that's not an excuse.

3rd video,you call it small group of ashkenazis ? (white) racists ? they are the majority in politics,they are the one in charge of the state of israel,i still don't buy the story that sephardics are not a part of the apartheid system in israel,in particular towards palestinians.

On the videos,you can also see some sephardics extremists,you can tell they're not from east europe.

Most generals in the military are sephardics : Ehud Barak,Binyamin Ben-Eliezer,Amir Peretz,Shaul Mofaz,
I think the policy is the state policy not ahkenazis or sephardic,it's the state of israel that instaured an apartheid system.

Last edited by scobby; 01-20-2014 at 05:09 AM..

Old 01-20-2014, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Israel is a Jewish State. In order for it to stay a majority Jewish state, the majority of citizens have to be Jews. So they take Jews from wherever they can find them.
I don't disagree with that but how do you explain the situation of ethiopian jews who were brought to israel and became the victims of israel's apartheid system ?

Old 01-21-2014, 04:22 PM

Quote:

On the videos,you can also see some sephardics extremists,you can tell they're not from east europe.
FYI Sephardic's originally came from Spain in the 1400's. Which is where? Europe. They are called Sephardic because their lineage mixed with Jews of North Africa. FWIW "some" is not representative of all. So now your agenda comes to light as Jew Hate no matter what.

Old 01-21-2014, 04:24 PM

Quote:
... israel's apartheid system ?
There is no Apartheid System.

Harper heckled during speech before Israeli Knesset - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World