Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2015, 08:36 AM

10,646 posts, read 16,040,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
This word pretty much sums up how I feel about all the Taiwanese 'beauties'.
They are just so lame.
I trade you all our Dutch ladies for all your Taiwanese ladies.
I don't even need to think about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2015, 08:37 AM
AFP AFP started this thread

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDominion View Post
^ Re. Masculinized

I've got to admit, every now and again I would stumble across commercial fashion catalogs from a decade or two ago and notice how much more attractive they are compared to the commercial models of today.

There's more emphasis on softness of facial features, lower index of body fat, and generally more delicate looking compared to today's models.

After being brought up being constantly spoon fed that "strong confident" women are 'sexy', I've grown to appreciate more feminine women much more.

I think there is such a thing as balance a women can be strong confident and feminine. What I was basically saying is that I find healthy fit women more attractive than overly thin and also one than is confident enough to take turns leading is appealing I wasn't suggesting that I like tyrants.

Old 04-24-2015, 08:38 AM

8,867 posts, read 8,452,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
I trade you all our Dutch ladies for all your Taiwanese ladies.
I don't even need to think about it.
I guess you just prefer Asian girls, which is quite common among Westerners tbh. Evidently many foreigners are here for casual sex and random flings and I'm not kidding. :shrug:

Old 04-24-2015, 08:40 AM

969 posts, read 826,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
I don't see what confidence in women has to do with biology - unless you think it is in their nature to be delicate flowers. Care to elaborate?

I really do not understand how these women are in any way masculine. They are skinny with pretty faces and long hair. Seems entirely feminine to me.

But hey, I guess it's a generational thing. I presume you're middle aged.
Are all these men 'middle aged' as well?:

Young men are giving up on marriage: ‘Women aren’t women anymore’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/yo...-women-anymore

Old 04-24-2015, 08:51 AM

531 posts, read 595,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I think there is such a thing as balance a women can be strong confident and feminine. What I was basically saying is that I find healthy fit women more attractive than overly thin and also one than is confident enough to take turns leading is appealing I wasn't suggesting that I like tyrants.
I'm just curious, but can you take this quick test for me? It is relevant to what you've said, but I'll explain why later.

It takes a few seconds:

Measure your index finger and ring finger, as below, and tell us (or PM me) your result.

What the length of your index finger says about you | Daily Mail Online

Old 04-24-2015, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Are all these men 'middle aged' as well?:

Young men are giving up on marriage: ‘Women aren’t women anymore’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/yo...-women-anymore

There is a shift that has been going on regarding roles but not all men view it as something negative.

Old 04-24-2015, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggin of Rum View Post
I'm just curious, but can you take this quick test for me? It is relevant to what you've said, but I'll explain why later.

It takes a few seconds:

Measure your index finger and ring finger, as below, and tell us (or PM me) your result.

What the length of your index finger says about you | Daily Mail Online
This will sound weird I didn't notice it until a couple of years ago but my right ring finger is slightly longer contrary to on my left hand the left index finger is slightly longer than the ring finger.

Old 04-24-2015, 09:05 AM

969 posts, read 826,108 times
Quote:
There is a shift that has been going on regarding roles but not all men view it as something negative.
Always look on the bright side of reproductive failure.

Old 04-24-2015, 09:07 AM

531 posts, read 595,177 times
Quote:
This will sound weird I didn't notice it until a couple of years ago but my right ring finger is slightly longer contrary to on my left hand the left index finger is slightly longer than the ring finger.
Very interesting. This may go some way to explaining your preferences, though I'm not sure it's appropriate to discuss it here. (A lot of revealing information about yourself).

Old 04-24-2015, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Always look on the bright side of reproductive failure.

In ages to come people may look back upon this deluded period and even learn important lessons from it.

I think some individuals are wise to not have children, but I'm not sure how you connect that to what is perceived as beautiful and the ongoing shift in gender roles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World