Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2021, 02:35 PM

5 posts, read 12,519 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone

I'm an Egyptian dude in my early 20s. I have the opportunity to travel the world and work remotely thanks to the job I'm in. I grew up abroad so I'm not your typical Arab dude, I'm more "westernized and progressive" so to speak.

About me
-Ethnicity: arab/white mediterannean. I have white skin but have mediterannean/arab features (thick black curly hair, eyebrows, brown eyes). The American and European women I video chatted with online always thought I was Spanish or Italian.
-Height: my downside. i'm 5'10 (5'11 with shoes on :P )
-Body: fit and muscular
-Personality: laid-back, introverted. but i can be extroverted and very confident when I want to impress (job, girls, etc)
-I have a muslim name. I don't know if that might affect dating and hook-ups

These are the countries I've been looking at:
1. Colombia
2. Canada (Montreal)
3. Ukraine
4, Poland
5. Bulgaria
6. Mexico
7. Philippines

Women with large breasts are my preference. Feminine figure and face too. And they should be able to cook and clean if I get to that point of the relationship. I am personally attracted the most to busty pale white girls, followed by latinas.

1. So, are there any countries that are attracted to egyptian/white arab guys like me? basically, countries where i would have a good chance of dating/hooking up/having a relationship despite my arab ethnicity and name
2. Which countries listed here do you think fit my criteria the most, and would be attracted to an arab guy?
3. If you know any more countries that would work for me, please do tell! Scandinavian maybe? any other baltic or slavic countries?

Anyways, as a digital nomad, I definitely plan on visiting and living in one of these countries so long as the women there are my type.

Old 05-21-2021, 04:33 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,052,198 times
Any pro-muslim country such as France, Belgium, Netherlands or Russia and Kazakhstan if you feel like more adventurous.

Old 05-21-2021, 06:53 PM

179 posts, read 188,010 times
To live in Colombia and Mexico you should have a decent command of the Spanish language.

To live in Ukraine you should know, at the very least, Russian (although Ukrainian would be better).

Take that into consideration, even more so if you plan to date abroad, most latinos outside of the US suck really bad at speaking/understanding English (I'm Latino myself so I know, although I'm a rare exception, believe me).

Old 05-21-2021, 07:41 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,268,627 times
On the flip side to Adrian’s comment, almost everyone in the Philippines can speak and understand English

Old 05-21-2021, 08:04 PM

2,305 posts, read 1,392,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boixos24 View Post
These are the countries I've been looking at:
1. Colombia
2. Canada (Montreal)
3. Ukraine
4, Poland
5. Bulgaria
6. Mexico
7. Philippines
You missed out one very important country.
https://www.nayelnassar.com/

Old 05-21-2021, 08:36 PM

185 posts, read 105,968 times
American and British women have big breasts . 178cm is not short You should be taller than most Arab men. At least 50 percent of white men are your height or shorter Women usually care more about a man's character If you are rich and handsome Maybe it's easier to get a woman

Old 05-21-2021, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Any pro-muslim country such as France, Belgium, Netherlands or Russia and Kazakhstan if you feel like more adventurous.
Interesting. I’d thought these countries would be less attracted considering all the problems immigrants have caused there, along with the terrorist attacks..

Old 05-21-2021, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianf91 View Post
To live in Colombia and Mexico you should have a decent command of the Spanish language.

To live in Ukraine you should know, at the very least, Russian (although Ukrainian would be better).

Take that into consideration, even more so if you plan to date abroad, most latinos outside of the US suck really bad at speaking/understanding English (I'm Latino myself so I know, although I'm a rare exception, believe me).
I have no problem learning the language. I can already speak 3 fluently. I’m more concerned if the woman there will find me attractive. They also preferably should be hot and curvy as I described them earlier.

Since you are Latino, have you had any experiences in any of these countries?

Old 05-21-2021, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiter View Post
You missed out one very important country.
https://www.nayelnassar.com/
What?

Old 05-21-2021, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangbatibetan View Post
American and British women have big breasts . 178cm is not short You should be taller than most Arab men. At least 50 percent of white men are your height or shorter Women usually care more about a man's character If you are rich and handsome Maybe it's easier to get a woman
Those two countries hate “brown” people no?

I’d say I am twice as rich compared to the average American salary. And decent in looks. But then again I have Arab ethnicity. So..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World