Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 04:28 AM

2 posts, read 3,587 times

Advertisements

Hi , I also have experience of City Wide transportation. I answered an AD on a reputable site for a Cockapoo pup, which was being kept in Ireland. The pup was free to good home, but I would have to pay for the transportation fee, when I suggested I arrange the transport, the seller got quite aggitated. I then received an e-mail from City wide, asking for payment via moneygram. I contacted them on the number they provided, and did get a response, only to be informed that they had no on-line payment facilities (for security purposes they said) and couldn't accept pyment over the phone. So I checked out the business address on-line, and not only was the address they gave in Cameroon, but there is no web-site for the company. I was directed here instead. Finding it rather odd that a man who lives in Ireland decided to use a company in Africa, that he obviously didn't get from on-line, and I doubt that he found them in the Yellow pages, I decided to send him an e-mail, stating what I had found out, and that I will only pay the £210 they were asking as a cash on delivery payment, and furthermore would be reporting the company to the relevant authorities for investigation into their legitimacy. I have noticed that the company is changing the number and e-mail address regularly, so for anyone that is interested, or needs further info regarding this scammer the current information they are using is as follows:
CITYWIDE PETS TRANSPORTATION AGENCY
IRELAND BRANCH
(+44) 07024041488
citywide.transportation@deliveryman.com
NAME: YVENT BILA
CITY/STATE:YAOUNDE
ADDRESS: 35 CRADAT PLACE
ZIP CODE: 00237

I hope this information can be of any use to anyone. but I suspect, that like all other information they give out, it is all non-existent

Old 07-27-2009, 04:39 AM

2 posts, read 3,587 times
Hi, I have done a little more checking, and am sorry to say (but relieved I withheld payment) that the business address doesn't exist. There is no Cradat Place in Yaounde. and I cannot find a trace of the e-mail address either, although these people were expecting me to e-mail confirmation details of payment, so I assume the address will be in existence for at least today.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,700 times
hi i am from the uk

i was nearly scammed by someone called emily today using the number 07024041488
saying this was her mobile to talk about a maltse puppy 13 weeks old. i spoke to her husband ( well meant to have been he sounded spainish) we have been talking for a few weeks she sent me pictures of the dog and said it willl be sent with toys etc making it out to be real. then when i asked which transport system she was using from Ireland she said City wide transport. i then googled this company to find out from Mikkimoo71 it was a big SCAM....... so thanks....
So be aware THIS IS A SCAM ........ DO NOT SEND any money
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming