Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 11:15 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,917,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agbor View Post
You mean there are North African forums and militant Afro-centrists engage in them? Are they American
I assume? If so, they presume to know more than the people who are actually from North Africa.
Forums where north African DNA is discussed occasionally a militant Afro-Centrist with a fake profile sneaks in and they have at it back and forth for a while until they give them the boot. Based on the grammar and vocabulary I would say they're American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2018, 05:08 AM

7,303 posts, read 5,185,498 times
Some of us enjoy the conversation for the sharing of info/science as it reflects & clarifies the flow of people & their genetics thru space and time. Others of us get into it as we search for identity and pride of ancestry. That's obviously important to some (Cf- the stories of William Tell or of Bud Billiken.) Those of us who belong to the mainstream demographic may take that pride for granted. It may rank as a more emotional point to be emphasized for those of us in the minority groups.

Old 12-27-2018, 05:29 AM

302 posts, read 309,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
You need to study your black subgroups more. You are all over the place.
LOL perfect denial, your African Americans are ALL OVER THE PLACE.

what business to problacks have claiming to be Hebrew Israelites or Moors? I know my subgroups very well but it seems to escape you that blacks who claim to be woke aren't.

And you can't sit here and front acting like many African Americans don't latch on to Ancient Egypt , thats a complete lie thats why they have so many of the Ancient Egyptian names.

Last edited by PrizeWinner; 12-27-2018 at 05:44 AM..

Old 12-27-2018, 07:04 AM

1,642 posts, read 1,404,752 times
OK is this guy black

Old 12-27-2018, 09:55 AM

4,633 posts, read 3,476,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrizeWinner View Post
LOL perfect denial, your African Americans are ALL OVER THE PLACE.
Thanks for confirming you aren't black. That was easy.

I don't know why non-black people are so obsessed with our culture. It never occurs to me to spend hours and hour researching European history and their descendants, unless they have ties to my history. What motivates you to spend time learning about a culture that isn't yours and that you presumably hate? I'm genuinely curious.

Old 12-27-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Thanks for confirming you aren't black. That was easy.

I don't know why non-black people are so obsessed with our culture. It never occurs to me to spend hours and hour researching European history and their descendants, unless they have ties to my history. What motivates you to spend time learning about a culture that isn't yours and that you presumably hate? I'm genuinely curious.
That's hypocrisy at its finest. I'm sorry to say that many African Americans claiming Hebrew Isralites, Arab Moors, Native American Indians ,and even saying the Ainu of Japan were originally black is not displaying an obsession with African American culture but only stating African Americans having obsession with other peoples culture.

Many Aframs are known to celebrate going green on Irish day and wear Puerto Rican flags during the Puerto Rican parade.

What makes you say I hate African American culture for the simple fact I don't agree with you?

Why are you so sure I am not black? If my statement confirms I am not black IN YOUR MIND it only confirms you have sure in ignorant statements and reflects your capability of thinking.

Old 12-27-2018, 03:32 PM

If you were black you would have said so already instead of asking me why I think you're not black. Why can't you just confirm your background instead of playing word games with me? It doesn't matter anyway, because being black doesn't mean you care about black culture. I know black people who are better at being "white" than whites. Skin color means nothing.

I celebrate other cultures. That doesn't mean I am obsessed with them. And I certainly don't spend hours and hours a day researching pro-white groups (especially if I believe some of them are hate groups). How does that benefit me? Simple: it doesn't.

Old 12-28-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:

If you were black you would have said so already instead of asking me why I think you're not black. Why can't you just confirm your background instead of playing word games with me? It doesn't matter anyway, because being black doesn't mean you care about black culture. I know black people who are better at being "white" than whites. Skin color means nothing.

I celebrate other cultures. That doesn't mean I am obsessed with them. And I certainly don't spend hours and hours a day researching pro-white groups (especially if I believe some of them are hate groups). How does that benefit me? Simple: it doesn't.
LOL how can black people ''be white'',typical hotep logic.

As for other cultures, you can observe and partake in other culture but how if you have any pride celebrate them. LOL ... And keep dreaming thinking you know anything I research.

I am of West Indian back ground with my grandparents having direct heritage to East Africa, so I may be more black than you.

Old 12-28-2018, 02:39 PM

Hotep logic? Ha! Thanks. I literally LOLed. Needed that laugh.

Old 12-29-2018, 06:20 AM

8,632 posts, read 13,021,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_General View Post
OK is this guy black

Zinedine Zidane is most likely multi-ethnic. In his youth you can kinda see that. He could've probably had an afro if he really wanted to.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-con...-with-hair.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa