Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 03:39 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,682,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I would not be criticizing others for not living in the state when you are not an Alaskan citizen yourself, just another pretender. Can you say "hypocrite?" I knew you could.

Your irrational hatred of Sarah is stereotypical of uninformed lower-48 liberals. Since you were not living in Alaska when she was elected and served as Governor, you obviously have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.
It's very apparent that you don't get it, so let me spell it out for you, clearly and directly:

There are MANY people, liberal and yes (gasp!!) conservative, who see her for EXACTLY what she is---a bouffant-wearing, homily-spouting bulls**t artist...the (wanna-be) Empress has no clothes (unless they were paid for by someone else LOL), and people here and elsewhere will profess their dislike of her as often and as loudly as they wish, and won't really give a crap if you're wetting your diapers because we're all not fawning over her...and once again, we don't need or want your permission or blessing to do it...

And by the way, you REALLY need to retire that 'uninformed lower 48 liberals' bulldirkey...just because sombody doesn't like her a**, doesn't make them uninformed or a liberal...end of story

Old 01-01-2011, 03:52 PM

2,179 posts, read 7,377,592 times
eye eye captain ...salute!

Old 01-01-2011, 03:54 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,137,109 times
She's just a POS...

Old 01-01-2011, 04:07 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,694,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
It's very apparent that you don't get it, so let me spell it out for you, clearly and directly:

There are MANY people, liberal and yes (gasp!!) conservative, who see Obama for EXACTLY what he is---a turban-wearing, homily-spouting bulls**t artist...the (wanna-be) Empress has no clothes (unless they were paid for by someone else LOL), and people here and elsewhere will profess their dislike of him as often and as loudly as they wish, and won't really give a crap if you're wetting your diapers because we're all not fawning over his holiness...and once again, we don't need or want your permission or blessing to do it...

And by the way, you REALLY need to retire that 'uninformed lower 48 liberals' bulldirkey...just because sombody doesn't like his a**, doesn't make them uninformed or a liberal...end of story
I corrected that for ya! You're hating on the wrong person.

Last edited by stiffnecked; 01-01-2011 at 04:48 PM..

Old 01-01-2011, 04:44 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,474,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
She's just a POS...
This is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
I corrected that for ya! Your hating on the wrong person.
And this is not. BTW, it's you're not your.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:47 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,866,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Sweden...the next Sarah Palin? Ahahahahahahaahaha!

Hummmmmmmmmm, I doubt it, Sweden is a lot smarter than Palin, and, has a real personality.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:50 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,694,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Hummmmmmmmmm, I doubt it, Sweden is a lot smarter than Palin, and, has a real personality.
I seriously doubt if you have ever met or even know either one of them. The hate is gonna eat you up.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:54 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,682,437 times
Lightbulb And As For You---

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
I corrected that for ya! Your hating on the wrong person.
Same thing goes...if you want to join those who are lining up behind her to kiss her a**, fine and dandy, go right ahead and pucker...

But don't take the unnecessary step of 'correcting' my post like some pimple-faced hacker, living in his parents' basement chugging Mountain Dew...

Because I said what I said, and furthermore, I meant exactly what I said...and all your 'correcting' and post-adolescent snarkiness will not deter me from expressing myself, on this or any other subject I see fit to comment on...

You don't like what I said? Tough...learn to deal, because your sitting somewhere in front of a PC with your lip curled in a sneer, because I'm not fawning over that sad excuse for a woman, means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things...

Pick your battles a little more carefully, and don't mess with somebody who'll actually 'fight back' when you try your little internet bully routine

Old 01-01-2011, 04:56 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,810,802 times
We all know what stiffer and Glitch are doing under-the-table while viewing her pictures...

WELCOME ccf....

Last edited by Captain Crunch; 01-01-2011 at 06:04 PM..

Old 01-01-2011, 05:54 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,866,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
Same thing goes...if you want to join those who are lining up behind her to kiss her a**, fine and dandy, go right ahead and pucker...

But don't take the unnecessary step of 'correcting' my post like some pimple-faced hacker, living in his parents' basement chugging Mountain Dew...

Because I said what I said, and furthermore, I meant exactly what I said...and all your 'correcting' and post-adolescent snarkiness will not deter me from expressing myself, on this or any other subject I see fit to comment on...

You don't like what I said? Tough...learn to deal, because your sitting somewhere in front of a PC with your lip curled in a sneer, because I'm not fawning over that sad excuse for a woman, means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things...

Pick your battles a little more carefully, and don't mess with somebody who'll actually 'fight back' when you try your little internet bully routine
Oh wow, He was being an internet bully, dang.....I missed that one, I just thought he was socially inept.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska