Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2010, 07:36 AM

2,179 posts, read 7,377,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Griz View Post
Well folks, this "ought-to-make-your-day". I read and re-read this list to make sure I read it correctly....................................

The Gallup Poll organization just released the Poll findings on Monday of this week...........
Guess who ranks "Number 2" as the "Most admired woman in the World"......

Comments are welcomed from "both-sides of the aisle"......................

(Note: To make sure, I Googled: Gallup Polls + Women........yep, there it is in "black & white").................Who would have 'thunk-it'............
good for her,the world might be a little better if it had Sarahs morals. GO GIRL!

Old 12-30-2010, 07:53 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,474,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htlong View Post
good for her,the world might be a little better if it had Sarahs morals. GO GIRL!
~What?

Old 12-30-2010, 08:06 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,694,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
~What?
She's not gay and doesn't cheat on her husband. Didn't abort her kid and stands up for what she believes in. Most people on here just like to have whine with their chesse.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:17 AM

6,994 posts, read 12,740,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
She's not gay and doesn't cheat on her husband. Didn't abort her kid and stands up for what she believes in. Most people on here just like to have whine with their chesse.
doesn't cheat on her husband, didn't have an abortion...an you know this is fact ??? how...??? just because it hasn't been splashed all over the news?...I'm not saying she has done this....just would not make a statement of fact without the facts....

Old 12-30-2010, 08:55 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,633,582 times
Quote:
So greed IS good?

Old 12-30-2010, 08:58 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,474,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
This post ^^...you don't know anything about the very private parts of her life...or do you

PS: I don't eat cheese.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:33 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,694,870 times
Quote:
This post ^^...you don't know anything about the very private parts of her life...or do you

Even someone charged with a crime is presumed to be innocent until proven otherwise. So I guess your really talking out of your cheese hole, aren't you???

Old 12-30-2010, 01:04 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,682,437 times
Lightbulb Ms Felina...You're Missing The Point Here LOL

Quote:

Apparently, we're all supposed to involuntarily drop to our knees and pucker-up in order to kiss Ms Palin's bee-hind more expeditiously...

And as far as her 'morals' go? Well, I've seen mops standing in dirty water that have better 'morals' than her...

I'm gonna say this in response also to the poster that said this country would be better off if everyone's morals were like hers (Palin) and to wit said 'GO GIRL!'

Yeah go...preferrably into a desert without a map...I am really getting honked off about how we're all supposed to zip our lips and not say ONE NEGATIVE THING about that opportunistic, smart-mouthed, grammatically-challenged, borderline-delusional attention-(insert 5-letter word beginning with W, rhymes with bore, usually describing a member of the world's oldest profession LOL)

Letterman said it best a few weeks back, when he described her charging headlong into a dietary issue in a PA school district, and she made a big deal about 'do you want the GOVERNMENT telling you what to give your kids for dessert (or words to that effect)?' He quipped "she doesn't want the GOVERNMENT telling everyone what to do---SHE wants to tell everyone what to do!"...well, she can table that noise, because she ain't gonna get the chance...

Like we're all supposed to listen to her snarky little pseudo-folksy soundbites, and come away all dewy-eyed, shouting 'you GO, Sarah!'? She's got about as much chance of people with brains buying that malarkey as she has of surviving after rubbing herself with raw hamburger and running into the grizzly bear cage at the local zoo shouting "I'm a Mama Grizzly! I'm one of YOU!"

Sorry I went a little long there, but I really get annoyed when people hold her up as some kind of blasted 'moral compass' that we're all supposed to worship and adore...well, as far as I am concerned, she's got two chances of that happening---none and none whatsodamnever

Old 12-30-2010, 01:49 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,886,698 times
Quote:
If we all had Sarah's morals there would be a lot of hypocrital self-centered backsniping going on, some people must not be able to see beyond the carefully constructed cover gloss she paints on herself to look wholesome.

Old 12-31-2010, 07:45 PM

2,179 posts, read 7,377,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
Apparently, we're all supposed to involuntarily drop to our knees and pucker-up in order to kiss Ms Palin's bee-hind more expeditiously...

And as far as her 'morals' go? Well, I've seen mops standing in dirty water that have better 'morals' than her...

I'm gonna say this in response also to the poster that said this country would be better off if everyone's morals were like hers (Palin) and to wit said 'GO GIRL!'

Yeah go...preferrably into a desert without a map...I am really getting honked off about how we're all supposed to zip our lips and not say ONE NEGATIVE THING about that opportunistic, smart-mouthed, grammatically-challenged, borderline-delusional attention-(insert 5-letter word beginning with W, rhymes with bore, usually describing a member of the world's oldest profession LOL)

Letterman said it best a few weeks back, when he described her charging headlong into a dietary issue in a PA school district, and she made a big deal about 'do you want the GOVERNMENT telling you what to give your kids for dessert (or words to that effect)?' He quipped "she doesn't want the GOVERNMENT telling everyone what to do---SHE wants to tell everyone what to do!"...well, she can table that noise, because she ain't gonna get the chance...

Like we're all supposed to listen to her snarky little pseudo-folksy soundbites, and come away all dewy-eyed, shouting 'you GO, Sarah!'? She's got about as much chance of people with brains buying that malarkey as she has of surviving after rubbing herself with raw hamburger and running into the grizzly bear cage at the local zoo shouting "I'm a Mama Grizzly! I'm one of YOU!"

Sorry I went a little long there, but I really get annoyed when people hold her up as some kind of blasted 'moral compass' that we're all supposed to worship and adore...well, as far as I am concerned, she's got two chances of that happening---none and none whatsodamnever
If your quoting David Letterman I have no chance of debating anything, GOD BLESS DAVID LETTERMAN AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.....another glass of kool-aid please!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska