Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 02:40 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,164,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Paranoid much, Ray?

Here's a letter of recommendation that SP wrote for Wooten in 2000.

In 2000 Letter, Palin Called Ex-Brother-in-Law ‘Fine Role Model’ (http://www.pubrecord.org/nationworld/332.html?task=view - broken link)

Personally, I think the guy is probably a first class dirtbag, and I also think that SP knew that well before 2005.
That's not the one I am talking about. The ones I read are coppies of the official documents of the complains made against the trooper, and some old Palin's e-mails
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Is this what you were referring to, Ray, when you mentioned e-mails? Hell, I'll post them; I'm not afraid for my safety if I do...most of this about Wooten is probably true, but the tone of it reminds me of a second grader tattling on another....and it's all so terribly white trash.

http://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/07/23/10/palin-email.source.prod_affiliate.7.pdf (broken link)
Yes, that one of the documents I read. Notice the date on it?

Old 10-11-2008, 02:48 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,696,773 times
Quote:
They did. All the accusations were directed to the authorities. It's in the documents and e-mails I read at the News Miner. Some date to 2005 and 2006.
They did it after the fact and not at the time. Molly McCann was right there when it happened. I guess she was still trying to hang on to her marriage at the time it happened.

Old 10-11-2008, 02:57 PM

Ray, all it says is that Molly "protested aggressively"when the tasering was taking place. Don't you think that most mothers would have gotten the children out of the house right then and called the cops on the prick? Nobody did that. Did he ever face criminal charges for it?

Last edited by Metlakatla; 10-11-2008 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 10-11-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
The domestic dispute entered the public arena when the governor's sister filed for divorce from Wooten on April 11, 2005.

The same day, the governor's father, Chuck Heath, contacted state police with several allegations against Wooten: using a Taser on his 10-year-old stepson; shooting a moose without a permit; and drinking beer while driving a patrol car.
This was the first time ANY of the Palins contacted the authorities about the tasering. Maybe it was the first that Chuck Heath heard of it.

Quote:
Yes, that one of the documents I read. Notice the date on it?
And yes, I did notice the date on it. It was several months after Molly McCann filed for divorce.

It disgusts me that no one in that family, including his own mother, tried to protect him from that animal until she caught him catting around on her and decided to use it as a tool in the divorce.

Some "family values". Hopefully there's a special place in hell for women who allow the "men" in their lives to abuse their children.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 10-11-2008 at 03:10 PM..

Old 10-11-2008, 03:16 PM

By the way, this is for a few of you who have spoken of corruption:
Quote:
newsminer.com • Report stings Palin over Troopergate flap
Stephen Branchflower, a retired prosecutor hired to conduct the investigation, said Monegan's firing was lawful. But the pressure Palin and her husband put on him, he said, was not.
Under Alaska law, it is up to the state's Personnel Board, not the Legislature, to decide whether Palin violated the ethics laws. If so, it must refer the matter to the Senate president for disciplinary action. Violations also carry a possible fine of up to $5,000.
The Personnel Board will decide if this is a case of "ethics" violation, not "corruption." Also, the Personnel Board has already been going over this case for some time now, since the witnesses refused to talk to the supposedly "bipartisan" investigation. Regardless, I am certain that there will be some changes for the better in relation to firing troublemakers in the future.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:02 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,116,924 times
After all this bs is going on now, remember a while back about another scandal with a AST Trooper?

adn.com | Alaska Newsreader : Fri., Sept. 28: Troopers settle lawsuits

KTUU.com | Alaska's news and information source | Reaction to excessive force settlement

Trooper's sadistic taser antics expensive for Alaska. | HALF A BUBBLE

Now why didn't the Governor back then get rid of this person?

Old 10-11-2008, 05:22 PM

I agree with you about that trooper, warpt.

Quote:
I can't imagine someone in the Palin Family not reporting him tazering that poor kid.
Oh I know, I completely agree. What the hell were they thinking? That guy should have been criminally prosecuted for what he did.

Arctic isn't a redneck; icarian isn't a racist.

Go up to the Tongass sometime...and then tell me about the federal government. Alaska might have served itself well if it had seceded.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:09 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,808,359 times
We paid these people to investigate the governor we put in place of dirtbag Murkowski

and...they found she had abused her power
in pushing for the firing of a state trooper once married to her sister and by allowing her husband to use the governor's office in a crusade against the officer, a legislative investigation found.

Maybe we need to be rid of her and ole redneck TODD also....

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r239/ODforums/adn-2.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by Captain Crunch; 10-11-2008 at 06:47 PM..

Old 10-11-2008, 08:08 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,808,359 times
Palin has sunk the McCain ship...big time

and....we don't want her back now that we know what she's really made out of, she ain't a bit better than Murchitski...

The republican McCain handlers are attempting DAMAGE CONTROL to say this was nothing but its not working...they need to start cleaning out their desks as their run is pretty much over...unless they toss our dear Sarah off the ticket

adn.com | Alaska Politics Blog
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska