Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 02:26 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times

Advertisements

AKraven--go here and possibly win a date with CC

The linky I'm about to post is to another post on this forum and not some weird spam thing:

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...l#post16616543
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2010, 02:46 PM

693 posts, read 1,605,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post

The linky I'm about to post is to another post on this forum and not some weird spam thing:

AKraven, be skeered.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbern View Post
AKraven, be skeered.
Now Melbern, don't be greedy. I know that you're just trying to ensure that you win the contest by discouraging others, the same way that Blue is trying to do in the other thread.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:52 PM

693 posts, read 1,605,733 times
Quote:
Now Melbern, don't be greedy. I know that you're just trying to ensure that you win the contest by discouraging others, the same way that Blue is trying to do in the other thread.
I'm so transparent!

Old 11-11-2010, 03:08 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,728,690 times
Quote:

Oh nice Met...a "real alaskan gentleman" really...you should post what the thread title really is unless you changed that too!! hahahah...it is win a date with CC.

Old 11-11-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
Oh nice Met...a "real alaskan gentleman" really...you should post what the thread title really is unless you changed that too!! hahahah...it is win a date with CC.
Well, I had to make the old goof sound attractive...and I posted about this fabulous opportunity twice on this board...one in the R forum to give the out of state ladies a chance at him as well. I'm nice that way.

Old 11-18-2010, 05:37 PM

18 posts, read 42,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
Anyone know somebody who went this route? How did it end up for them? In general, is importing brides on the radar in Alaska? I personally don't know anyone that had done it around my parts here.
Just curious. I googled ukraine brides because I was board and many of the success stories are coming straight from Alaska.
Also, know anyone that may have imported from the states/canada via Alaska Men Magazine?
I guess the question is, how far are the guys going to find love in those parts? i saw a tv show about a year ago, that many come down to seattle looking for someone to take back north.
I know 3 American-Russian couples in Anchorage. All married 5 years ago. 2 men met their women on the Internet through marriage agencies, the third one met his while vacationing in Europe. All have had their share of problems, mainly due to cultural differences, and some husbands' extended family attitudes which they managed to work out somehow. All three are still married. And that's the ones I know personally. In their turn, they know similar couples in Anchorage that are equal marriage success stories.
You need to do your research, not to take anything for granted and check the black lists of Eastern European/former Soviet Union brides, the Web is abound with them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska