Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2010, 12:14 AM

941 posts, read 1,792,906 times

Advertisements

[quote=Captain Crunch;14480963] Tony....I want my life back also/quote]

I complained on BP's toll free line yesterday and today Tony the CREEP gave up and they appointed someone else to take his place named Bob Dudley. I told the person that answered yesterday that I was a BP stockholder and they took down all my contact info and said it was going to the top brass. I don't know how much that means but if you want to call try it.
Maybe complaining to BP will make things better.

1-866-448-5816

You can call and they'll answer right away and they might get the message if everyone calls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2010, 06:09 AM

6,994 posts, read 12,740,416 times
everyone should post this link of all these pictures and other all over the internet along with the Nigerian oil spill atrocity...

Login | Facebook

Old 06-05-2010, 06:39 AM

635 posts, read 1,656,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
everyone should post this link of all these pictures and other all over the internet along with the Nigerian oil spill atrocity...

Login | Facebook
I saw the oil soaked birds on the news last night. That breaks my heart...I can only imagine how the people that live there feel about seeing that everyday.

Old 06-05-2010, 03:38 PM

941 posts, read 1,792,906 times
BP is playing dirty in another manner by using available funds to repair the damage to their name brought about by the BP OIL SPILL. If you Google Oil Spill, Gulf of Mexico, or any other key words that relate to BP's horrendous damage to the environment the top ADVERTISEMENT that comes up is a link to BP's public relations page. Imagine instead of using the money to clean up the Gulf they are cleaning up their image. Call their free call line at 1-866-448-5816 and tell them why you think this is a terrible use of stockholders money. BP is paying big bucks to get the top listing.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:43 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,633,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richelles View Post
BP is playing dirty in another manner by using available funds to repair the damage to their name brought about by the BP OIL SPILL. If you Google Oil Spill, Gulf of Mexico, or any other key words that relate to BP's horrendous damage to the environment the top ADVERTISEMENT that comes up is a link to BP's public relations page. Imagine instead of using the money to clean up the Gulf they are cleaning up their image. Call their free call line at 1-866-448-5816 and tell them why you think this is a terrible use of stockholders money. BP is paying big bucks to get the top listing.

Beyond Pathetic. And Tony "please give my life as I once knew it back" spent $50 million dollars on the disgraceful ad of his which just pissed people off all the more.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:21 PM

21 posts, read 64,231 times
Each of us needs to take our disgust and pain and turn it into positve action. The very best actions we can take are those that reduce our use of fossil fuels, permanently.

One idea I will be fooling with this summer is a wood-fired hot water heater. Using a Stovetec rocket stove in place of the propane burner.

Link: Official Home Page of the Best Rocket Stoves on the Planet - Welcome to StoveTec

I never did like dealing with those 100# propane tanks anyway.

Here is a link to what I consider to be an excellent article by Nate Hagens on The Oil Drum: http://campfire.theoildrum.com/node/6565#more

Old 06-05-2010, 09:46 PM

457 posts, read 1,016,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Tony....I want my life back also

If an average person had caused this damage they would get 30 years in prison.

One day You Bastards!!! ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-05-2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
Each of us needs to take our disgust and pain and turn it into positve action. The very best actions we can take are those that reduce our use of fossil fuels, permanently.

One idea I will be fooling with this summer is a wood-fired hot water heater. Using a Stovetec rocket stove in place of the propane burner.

Link: Official Home Page of the Best Rocket Stoves on the Planet - Welcome to StoveTec

I never did like dealing with those 100# propane tanks anyway.

Here is a link to what I consider to be an excellent article by Nate Hagens on The Oil Drum: The Oil Drum: Campfire | What Price Pelican? The Negative Externalities to Oils Procurement
I agree with you completely. Best way to heal ones soul.

The deep-dwellers aka management running big business and politics in the US have morphed into compulsive greedy insane entities that have lost control and a 100 million $ isnt enough, they want more. They poopoo any discource on whether a problem exists!.. These animals are insane. I've met a few. Its a combination of accumulation of wealth then power than greed and enmity/jealousy that stews in these animals so far removed from reality that they become psychopathic impulsives-- in other words-- have lost there minds. Drugs/ sexual deviency enters into the equation in the predisposed. Homosexual acts are comitted in the Senate and house.
It is out of control.

I say let the US burn to the ground. Thats what it deserves. So what we got it coming anyway.
But the billions of animals and 5 million innocent (colateral damage) people in the mideast dead is VERY UNACCEPTABLE to say the least?

Paybacks are hell and its coming to the shores of America. Guaranteeed.

2 ways for the US to get out of the fix there in; war and devaluation in currency and standard of living-- no way around it.

For those lookin for intel Still wana go live in alaska? I say why not-- but be crazy for it cause it aint like movin to Austin.

Dow 3000 ---spring 2013. Real estate in the lower 48 down 50% more from these levels. 40 million more on top of the 40 million now on foodstamps. Middleclass wipeout to the bone. Fedralize 401's and annuities, No way out of this one folks. Got somethin else to talk about? then get proactive...

Old 06-05-2010, 10:47 PM

Ive tried to get as much info looks like 3 months the earliest this epic destruction will be contained.

dont beilieve the peak oil BS. The only thing peak is the amount they give to the public-- crude type oil deposits continually generate inside the earth from what I study. Dont fall for the fear factor, another scam.

Where the oil /water seperators?, we can spend a billion a day killing in the M.E.? Where the hairbooms? Comes down to keep the corporations intact at the cost of nature. Ill be gone to --------.

Someday a fury is gonna take down those liars and hypocrites. Oh God I hope its soon.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:55 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmountain View Post

I say let the US burn to the ground. Thats what it deserves. So what we got it coming anyway.

2 ways for the US to get out of the fix there in; war and devaluation in currency and standard of living-- no way around it.
Then get out. I'll gladly buy you a one way ticket to whatever fourth world hellhole you believe might live up to whatever standards you might possibly have, because this beautiful land does not deserve to burn to the ground any more than it deserves to be inhabited by psycho babbling idiots who hate it.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 06-05-2010 at 11:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska