Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 07:50 PM

233 posts, read 155,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
Arnica Montana is very popular and helps with bruising and pain, we always keep it on hand in both the Boiron blue tube pellets 30C and in a cream that can be applied topically.

I have Ruta but don't know if I've ever used it.

Hypericum Perforatum is used for nerve pain - for example, I used it when my fingers were smashed in a car door. We keep this on hand as well.

Tho it was weird to me when I was a young man, I never had to deal with it but Dad did. [ Homeopathy ]

I got some experience at 1st with herbs and supplements, not so much with the docs everyone was familiar with, and it'd be a while b4 I'd need a tune-up as it were. Tho Dad did say when asked what his opinion of the doctors were, he said, they were experts at putting a band-aid on something, and letting you think they were done with it, but were not! Pretty much sums up what I've witnessed as well.

But the pain meds my Holistic Doc gave me, really just blew me away at how effective, and I was not all drugged up , and never felt any pain and the tooth just healed. I did have another healer in me, not much understood by many, but I was a bottle baby, so I took Liposomal Colostrum, and not only did it aid in healing my extractions, but it gave me an unexpected paradigm shift in perspective, on my perspective. I was the same but different. I'm sure it was the hormones in there, I'm glad I finally got the rest, never knew what I was missing, and really can't explain it.

The things we finally learn just prior to leaving the planet for parts unknown !

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2019, 04:49 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times
More info on homeopathy. My daughter sent this to me today. She and I both believe and trust in this medicine. Since I'm using the "gel" I'm trying to talk about, I realized years of tinnitus is gone, no background noise, nothing but clear as a bell sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpD3...ature=youtu.be

Old 09-05-2019, 06:04 PM

5,424 posts, read 3,485,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
More info on homeopathy. My daughter sent this to me today. She and I both believe and trust in this medicine. Since I'm using the "gel" I'm trying to talk about, I realized years of tinnitus is gone, no background noise, nothing but clear as a bell sound.]
I've had loud tinnitus and hearing loss for over 30 years. I've been taking GSE for almost a year now and my tinnitus is just as loud. When can I expect it to go away?

Old 09-05-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
I've had loud tinnitus and hearing loss for over 30 years. I've been taking GSE for almost a year now and my tinnitus is just as loud. When can I expect it to go away?
How can anyone know that SB? I've been taking it for 25 yrs soon. Maybe you don't take enough, maybe you need to take some Vit C too. The homeopathic "gel" I've realized is the icing on the cake of it all....wow... The ear noise I lived was not bad but now it's non existent...

Last edited by jaminhealth; 09-05-2019 at 06:17 PM..

Old 09-06-2019, 09:58 AM

3,121 posts, read 2,065,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
How can anyone know that SB? I've been taking it for 25 yrs soon. Maybe you don't take enough, maybe you need to take some Vit C too. The homeopathic "gel" I've realized is the icing on the cake of it all....wow... The ear noise I lived was not bad but now it's non existent...
I just finished reading the tinnitus question thread where you stated that you've had tinnitus "off and on for years." Maybe this is one of the "off" periods you have experienced for years.

Tinnitus is a symptom of an underlying cause. Another possibility: the Ginkgo in your gel. Ginkgo has had amazing success rates in resolving tinnitus (French and Italian studies) when the underlying cause is a vascular issue, i.e., a disturbance in the blood supply to the inner ear.

Old 09-06-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
I just finished reading the tinnitus question thread where you stated that you've had tinnitus "off and on for years." Maybe this is one of the "off" periods you have experienced for years.

Tinnitus is a symptom of an underlying cause. Another possibility: the Ginkgo in your gel. Ginkgo has had amazing success rates in resolving tinnitus (French and Italian studies) when the underlying cause is a vascular issue, i.e., a disturbance in the blood supply to the inner ear.
The noises have never been debilating in my life, but I realized "crystal clear" in the hearing area. I truly believe the "gel" is reversing so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine