Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2017, 03:21 PM

1,931 posts, read 2,174,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Wishful thinking.

Truth is when I am in the state, I carry a Glock 19 on my person pretty much 24/7 and don't fear some random tough guy looking to do me physical harm without cause.

Everyone is tough until they realize someone is armed, then they tend to cool off a bit and are more willing to talk.

Plus, every neighbor, friend, and person I've talked to in Anchorage and Palmer happens to agree that the native homeless population in Anchorage has basically ruined the city.

This is what you said. It says nothing about being threatened with a weapon. You should do some studies on deadly force in Alaska. Otherwise, you can kiss your "millions" good-bye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2017, 03:45 PM

6,089 posts, read 4,993,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Cleric View Post
What points? The single point you've made, that natives over represent the homeless population, has been acknowledged.

What facts? Not a single one.
Wait... what?

Old 09-12-2017, 03:46 PM

6,089 posts, read 4,993,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haolejohn View Post
This is what you said. It says nothing about being threatened with a weapon. You should do some studies on deadly force in Alaska. Otherwise, you can kiss your "millions" good-bye.
I have a legal right to carry in 38 states including California (which is extremely difficult to get). I know quite a bit about the legal use of deadly force in the U.S.

Old 09-12-2017, 04:33 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,770,208 times
Yawn. Authentic alphas don't bray. You're right, riceme. All hat, no cowboy.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
I have a legal right to carry in 38 states including California (which is extremely difficult to get). I know quite a bit about the legal use of deadly force in the U.S.
Really? I'll go back to your initial comment about drawing on someone that wants to show physical harm.
You need help alpha male.
All you do is yell.
You pull your glock
Cause you got no c--k.
You got a million dollahs
And all you do is hollah
How rich and tough you be
Yet you hate Natives and pee.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:29 PM

Thanks for the laughs cali, I've needed them.
You need to meet Pitts.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:29 PM

6,895 posts, read 5,871,666 times
*poetry slam finger snaps*

Old 09-12-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnip View Post
*poetry slam finger snaps*
Quyana!

Alpha!
You peasants better shiver
In fear of my quiver
I ain't got time for pee
You Natives ain't as good as me.
I come home to a nasty mess
5th avenue mall I like even less
That smell makes me gag
My disdain for you commoners never lags
I got lots of dough
I'll make sure that you all know.
I'm an alpha male
Unlike pee, My farts don't smell.

Old 09-12-2017, 08:01 PM

7,448 posts, read 7,597,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haolejohn View Post
Did you threaten to resort to deadly force immediately?
See the difference?
I CC all the time. I'm not sure if I am an alpha male, since that stuff doesn't bother me. I just know how to take care of myself if need be.

I'd never threaten to resort to drawing my handgun just because I encounter a confrontation.
Easy for you to internet quarterback. I was in a dead sleep and the first thing I did when I woke up was grab my Glock 23. It was 0430 and I didn't think they were collecting for the Red Cross by trying to break in through the balcony slider. This was a motel room and I also had my wife to protect. Damn straight the Glock is the first thing I'm going to go to. I take self-preservation very seriously.

Old 09-12-2017, 09:21 PM

2,383 posts, read 3,109,200 times
An alpha male doesn't have to tell people he's an alpha male.

An alpha male doesn't brag about how big his home is, his pistol, his bank account, or anything else. An alpha male doesn't have to denigrate another person, much less an entire people, in order to make himself look and feel bigger. He doesn't have to brag that he carries, what he carries, when he carries, where he carries, or, for god's sake, when and why he thinks he's going to use what he carries.

If you'd ever had to point a firearm at another human being you would not be bragging about 'what you're gonna do if,' and so on. It's a f***ing horrific thing that's precipitated by f***ing horrific events.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage