Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 10:19 AM

9,603 posts, read 31,779,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mglindo View Post
Why should it? Give it a rest! This happened 22 years ago!
ABSOLUTELY, mglindo!

Only a DESPERATE LOSER would dig up this type of OLD dirt.

SHAMEFUL and DISGUSTING so typical of a pitiful Democrat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 10:34 AM

2,852 posts, read 4,517,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzDesertRat86 View Post
What a joke! This is the most immature crap I have seen in politics. It was 22 years ago! Let it go! Put yourself in her shoes, for crying out loud. God forbid she be human.
I agree, let it go because it's old news.

But how many of you conservatives would be howling to let it go if it was Terry Goddard who had the DUI?

The right-wingers sure wanted to hang Bill Clinton's 25 year-old draft-dodging incident over his head for the longest time during his tenure.

I don't care who it is, get over it, move on, let sleeping dogs lie, forget the past.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM

39,131 posts, read 51,428,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
Let's get some things out of the way. This is dirty politics played by Goddard much like Brewer played dirty politics by trying to imply Goddard was gay. But at least Goddard's attack was based on facts whereas Brewer's tactics was based on nothing concrete.

That being said, it doesn't change the facts that she failed field sobriety tests and handcuffed

And this isn't the first incident where her credibility has come into question. She lied about her father's involvement in WW II. Then she lied about the be-headings. And now this.

I do like her elimination of the speed camera program. That was big
There was a beheading last week. I wonder if she was drunk at the debate when she couldn't find her remarks.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
ABSOLUTELY, mglindo!

Only a DESPERATE LOSER would dig up this type of OLD dirt.

SHAMEFUL and DISGUSTING so typical of a pitiful Democrat.
Pretty shameful of anybody regardless of political affiliation.

Republicans slam people and dig up buried skeletons just as much as democrats do, it's not limited to one side.

I already wrote about the harping of Clinton's draft-dodging 25 years after the fact.

John McCain made a horrid joke about Chelsea Clinton's looks when she was only 13, I find him to be a very disgusting, untrustworthy person.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:37 AM

Or the wife of Clarence Thomas demanding an apology from Anita Hill 20 years after the sex harassment controversy.

Please give it a rest.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:45 AM

39,131 posts, read 51,428,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Jolt View Post
Pretty shameful of anybody regardless of political affiliation.

Republicans slam people and dig up buried skeletons just as much as democrats do, it's not limited to one side.

I already wrote about the harping of Clinton's draft-dodging 25 years after the fact.

John McCain made a horrid joke about Chelsea Clinton's looks when she was only 13, I find him to be a very disgusting, untrustworthy person.
Good heavens, yes! Karl Rove is the godfather of modern-day mud-slinging.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:56 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,660,737 times
John McCain is always unsteady on his feet. So this story is just another reason not to vote from him.

Old 10-28-2010, 12:13 PM

115 posts, read 292,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Jolt View Post
Or the wife of Clarence Thomas demanding an apology from Anita Hill 20 years after the sex harassment controversy.

Please give it a rest.
DEMANDING??? I read the article and NO WHERE did I see where she was demanding and apology. GEEZE!! I agree it shouldn't have been brought up just as this 22 year old suspected DUI shouldn't have been brought up. BUT HEY someone thought it was a GOOD IDEA to post it on this forum.

Old 10-28-2010, 12:25 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,439,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
DPS officers at the scene believed Brewer was intoxicated. Unsteady on her feet, her breath smelling of alcohol, Brewer failed a series of field sobriety tests.

Brewer was placed in handcuffs and taken to a DPS station, where she was supposed to undergo a test to determine her blood-alcohol level. But no test was ever performed. After a discussion with a DPS lieutenant, two officers drove Brewer home.

At the scene, Brewer told officers she had "one scotch." Later, at the station, she said she had had two. At the time, she denied being drunk.

Read more: Brewer suspected of DUI in 1988 crash; case not pursued

Does this influence how you view Jan Brewer or not at all?
This doesn't change my view of her. It only reinforces the fact that as a Republican, she's fundamentally a severely flawed individual. One wonders how pathetic people like her and Palin got to be in such positions of prominence. Incredible lunacy promotes these undersirables.

Old 10-28-2010, 12:27 PM

894 posts, read 2,209,663 times
Everyone has Skeleton's in their closet. Even the Pope I am sure. Nobody is perfect.

Clinton dodging the draft is unforgivable in my eyes. That is just down right cowardly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona