Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 08:35 AM

2 posts, read 14,304 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know if it is easy to sell land at BCCE? I inherited 6 acres and want to sell it for about $15,000. I will be driving up from Scottsdale to look at the property and then get it listed via an agent up there. Any news about that area would be helpful.

Last edited by jack1968; 06-03-2007 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 06-10-2007, 01:22 PM

1 posts, read 11,757 times
Hello.

I just spent the last couple of days working on a friends lot up there and owning my own peeked my interest. I would be interested in learning more about your property. Leave me an email at dlmankin@yahoo.com. I am thinking on buying and am not a realitor.

Regards,
Don Mankin

Old 09-20-2007, 06:16 PM

2 posts, read 19,013 times
Default Interested in the acreage

Where exactly (what road is it on) and would you be willing to accept terms on this property. You can e-mail me directly at kid_morgan@yahoo.com

Thanks

Old 02-08-2008, 12:04 PM

5 posts, read 34,323 times
Default bridge canyon

hello, i would say it is difficult to sell land up in bridge canyon, we have been going up to our place every few weeks since 2005 and there are tons and tons of realestate signs up, -but no new people. depending on were your lots are, there may not be any access to electric. which can be a big turn off to alot of would be buyers. personnaly, we love it up there and would like to buy the land around us---simply to keep people away

Old 06-26-2008, 10:17 PM

60 posts, read 295,692 times
We do not suggest anyone buying property in or around the Seligman and Bridge Canyon areas.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:51 AM

5 posts, read 23,321 times
bridgecanyonfire explain why noone should buy property there i am not from arizona, we live in stamford, ct, but last year we bought 15 acreas in antelope valley ranches phase 2 in yampai (seligman) rt 66 hyde park road going towards nelson, peach springs up in that area.

Old 06-29-2008, 05:26 AM

45 posts, read 233,994 times
Where in Az is it located?

Old 06-29-2008, 11:53 AM

13,214 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindygazzara View Post
bridgecanyonfire explain why noone should buy property there i am not from arizona, we live in stamford, ct, but last year we bought 15 acreas in antelope valley ranches phase 2 in yampai (seligman) rt 66 hyde park road going towards nelson, peach springs up in that area.
If you read bridgecanyonfire's posting history (available by clicking on his profile), you'll see that he's got a beef with Bridge Canyon Estates. He was lobbying to get a contract to be a private fire department for the area, but he didn't get it. I'm sure if he got the contract, he'd be singing the praises of Bridge Canyon. It's a beautiful area, but off-the-grid, as I'm sure you are aware.

Old 07-01-2008, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
If you read bridgecanyonfire's posting history (available by clicking on his profile), you'll see that he's got a beef with Bridge Canyon Estates. He was lobbying to get a contract to be a private fire department for the area, but he didn't get it. I'm sure if he got the contract, he'd be singing the praises of Bridge Canyon. It's a beautiful area, but off-the-grid, as I'm sure you are aware.

WRONGGGG! It is not that we did not get a contract at all becuase we did! We are LEGAL if you will check records on the ACC website! Contracting is not the issue. A local District that has their OWN district and thier own income that is trying to cut into ours IS the issue. Bridge Canyon being OUR legal area IS the issue. People around the area just does not seem to get the picture. They want to listen to BS instead of FACT.
It is because people around the area are backstabbers and gossippers and they want to back the wrong people.. which is the local District. The local District are the ones causing the problems, not us. Sorry but they just do not have any business in our area trying to cut into our business affairs!
We are sure you would feel the same way we do if you were in the area as long as we have been and had the same crap that weve had to put up with!
Please get your stories straight before you say things. We KNOW this area, you do not!

We just do not feel that GOOD people out there should waste thier time moving into an bad area with bad people such as in Seligman and Bridge Canyon.

Also, Yavapai County has placed so many zoning laws in Bridge Canyon that it simply is not worth even buying the property in there. Why do you think so many FOR SALE signs are scattered throughout Bridge Canyon and around Seligman??? Think about that!

Last edited by bridgecanyonfire; 07-01-2008 at 02:10 AM.. Reason: added wording

Old 07-01-2008, 02:05 AM

Hi Mindygazza,

We would suggest out in the area where you are at. It is a much better area and the people there are simply good to get along with. No backstabbers and no gossippers. Noone out there that wants to cause other people trouble like there is in Bridge Canyon and around Seligman. Please excuse my "french" but around Seligman you cannot "f@rt" with someone else knowing about it 2 hours later, only to find the F@rt story has now turned into a murder story. Get my drift? :-S

Also as we previously stated, The county doesnt have nearly as many zoning stipulations out in the areas you mentioned like they do in and around Bridge Canyon and the Seligman areas. Why, we do not know but is just the way it is.

We would just defer anyone from buying in or around that area. If you do buy then you would probably be wanting to resell no sooner than you bought there. Unless the people that buys there are the same way as the locals there. Then you would be alright i guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona