Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 02:40 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,997,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccm123 View Post
The races that are more likely to interracially date are:

1/ Filipina women
2/ Thai women

Least likely would be:

3/ Indian women

I would say with Japanese, Korean or Chinese women, that it would depend on the individual, because I have seen both sides (e.g. - open to interracial dating and those who are not).

we can divide that even more.......

filipina women most likely to date a black man would most likely be a negrito hybrid...mostly tagalogs

whenever I see a black-filipino relationships...the woman usually has these features

I think its attraction due to similar features
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2012, 03:05 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,745,280 times
How does it make any sense that the people who "look like Papuans" (according to you) live on the Northern island, furthest away from Papua. While the people in the Southern islands (closest to Papua) somehow don't look Papuan at all?

This genetic study measured the amount of Negrito & Papuan ancestry in Filipinos. You can see three lowland groups: Tagalogs, Ilocanos, and Visayans (yes, I'm aware that they actually used Chavacanos)

To the antipode of Asia : Gene Expression

What's interesting is the Papuan component (dark green) clearly increases the further South you go. It's only a trace in Ilocanos, and 2% in Tagalogs, and 3% in Chavacanos. It's increasing as it gets closer to Papua. Big surprise? No

Now if you look at the Negrito component (purple), you'll see that it's about 2% in Ilocanos, 1% in Tagalogs, and 3% in Chavacanos. It doesn't follow a geographic pattern because Negritos settled all over the country.

So overall, the Ilocanos & Tagalogs are 3% Papuan+Negrito, while the Chavacanos are twice that percentage, at 6%. Your theory doesn't hold. And you'll probably say that there weren't enough participants (20 for each group) But I'm sure that you've sampled far more people yourself.... Your sampling comes from facebook and youtube...

Old 12-05-2012, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
How does it make any sense that the people who "look like Papuans" (according to you) live on the Northern island, furthest away from Papua. While the people in the Southern islands (closest to Papua) somehow don't look Papuan at all?

This genetic study measured the amount of Negrito & Papuan ancestry in Filipinos. You can see three lowland groups: Tagalogs, Ilocanos, and Visayans (yes, I'm aware that they actually used Chavacanos)

What's interesting is the Papuan component (dark green) clearly increases the further South you go. It's only a trace in Ilocanos, and 2% in Tagalogs, and 3% in Chavacanos. It's increasing as it gets closer to Papua. Big surprise? No

Now if you look at the Negrito component (purple), you'll see that it's about 2% in Ilocanos, 1% in Tagalogs, and 3% in Chavacanos. It doesn't follow a geographic pattern because Negritos settled all over the country.

So overall, the Ilocanos & Tagalogs are 3% Papuan+Negrito, while the Chavacanos are twice that percentage, at 6%. Your theory doesn't hold. And you'll probably say that there weren't enough participants (20 for each group) But I'm sure that you've sampled far more people yourself.... Your sampling comes from facebook and youtube...
yes but most visayans arent chavacanos...in fact many indigenous tribal groups in mindanao can be just as australoid as tagalogs...the mongoloid factor in mindanao is due to settlements of visayans in mindanao

my sampling comes from youtube/facebook/and real life...I see more tagalogs, visayans then just 20 people

looks dont lie when I see 8 out of 10 tagalogs looking like that

Old 12-05-2012, 04:41 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,745,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
yes but most visayans arent chavacanos...in fact many indigenous tribal groups in mindanao can be just as australoid as tagalogs...the mongoloid factor in mindanao is due to settlements of visayans in mindanao

my sampling comes from youtube/facebook/and real life...I see more tagalogs, visayans then just 20 people

looks dont lie when I see 8 out of 10 tagalogs looking like that
Most Chavacanos came from Visayan immigrants, maybe that's why they labeled the sample as Visayans. It's evident in the language because most of the native vocab is Cebuano & Ilongo. The main difference between Chavacanos and Visayans is the relatively high European-admixture (they speak a Spanish creole after all) The only difference this would make between Chavacanos and Visayans is it would cause all the other components to become smaller. So more "pure" Visayans are probably closer to 10% Australoid when you take out the extra Euro component that Chavacanos have.

And actually, I remember that the sample was labeled as "Visayan-speaking migrants in Zamboanga" So they're probably recent migrants and not actual Chavacanos, but I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt, again

and I don't care what you've seen or made up in your head. Why are we supposed to trust what you've seen and imagined over a published genetic study? Please give me a good reason... You haven't shown anything close to academic proof or provided anything that isn't your opinion. You post facebook pictures and screenshots of youtube videos.

Last edited by Smtchll; 12-05-2012 at 05:01 PM..

Old 12-05-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Most Chavacanos came from Visayan immigrants, maybe that's why they labeled the sample as Visayans. It's evident in the language because most of the native vocab is Cebuano & Ilongo. The main difference between Chavacanos and Visayans is the relatively high European-admixture (they speak a Spanish creole after all) The only difference this would make between Chavacanos and Visayans is it would cause all the other components to become smaller. So more "pure" Visayans are probably closer to 10% Australoid when you take out the extra Euro component that Chavacanos have.

And actually, I remember that the sample was labeled as "Visayan-speaking migrants in Zamboanga" So they're probably recent migrants and not actual Chavacanos, but I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt, again

and I don't care what you've seen or made up in your head. Why are we supposed to trust what you've seen and imagined over a published genetic study? Please give me a good reason... You haven't shown anything close to academic proof or provided anything that isn't your opinion. You post facebook pictures and screenshots of youtube videos.
another retarded reply from a desperate bicolano to try to prove that his people dont look black

lol if chavacanos has the extra euro component then it would show in the graph you posted....there are so many things wrong with your statement...and this is probably because you didnt think ahead

first of all ....visayan explosion in mindanao started in the 1950s when marcos started a project to populate mindanao and develop it with visayans...so any visayan speaking people would not have mixed with euros who werent there in the first place in the 50s

second the mere fact that they chose to use samples from chavacanos in mindanao makes the chances for higher australoid admixture go up...since Mindanao has a higher admixture prescence then Visayas...and given the fact that visayans more then likely inter-married with the local chavacano population adds to it as well

and 3rd stop making up BS stats....how do you get 10% for pure visayans when they havent even tested visayans from visayas...and learn more about chavacanos...I actually know some...they dont have euro components as you say...and they look more indianish then pure visayans...hence the 6% australoid

so until you post up some hard facts...not some BS where they take DNA samples from Group B to use to explain Group A's genetic breakdown...do you know why they did that...beause filipinos were not the point of that study...the Philippines was just background to the whole picture...Indonesia was the main point of the karafet study

so the real question is why do you southern luzon people look black

and I want an honest answer not some BS

Last edited by ejay1; 12-05-2012 at 08:14 PM..

Old 12-05-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:

you want to know why a tagalog from a more northern part of the country would look black compared to a specific visayan who may look east asian(example the OP picture)

its because Visayas has a higher number of unmixed mongoloids who settled in the region
Southern Luzon became a melting pot...tagalogs are basically mostly remontados
look at the areas remontados settled in....basicaly most of southern luzon

Quote:

The Remontado are of mixed blood, hence, they have a combination of Negrito and lowland Filipino features. Although the Remontado are semi-nomadic, there is no reported case of heavy out-migration. They roam in a specific geographic range they consider home base. They live mainly on the eastern part of Rizal Province, specifically Sta. Ines of Antipolo Municipality (now part of Tanay); Tinukan, Mamuyao, San Andres, Cuyambay, Layban, Daraitan, and Sampaloc of Tanay; and Macabod, Anginan, Cabooan, Mabolo, Malasia and Puray of Montalban. The areas of Infanta-Real-General Nakar of Quezon Province are also their dwelling places.

Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 PM

1,512 posts, read 8,166,303 times
Uh, what do all these non-related comments have to do with Asian womens' dating preferences?

Old 12-15-2012, 08:07 AM

6 posts, read 9,463 times
Asia is a very large and diverse continent. There're many different cultures and religions so I'll have to generalize a bit, I hope I won't offend anyone.

North East Asia: conservative

South East Asia: liberal

South Asia: quite conservative

West Asia: extremely conservative, don't travel to eg Lebanon looking to get laid, that might actually get you killed.

I'm European, I've to admit that being European is a good thing in race conscious societies such as North East Asia.

If you can't get laid in South East Asia, well, then you're useless, it's the most liberal society I've ever been to regarding interracial dating, outside the western world.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ❤Asian-Girls❤ View Post
Asia is a very large and diverse continent. There're many different cultures and religions so I'll have to generalize a bit, I hope I won't offend anyone.

West Asia: extremely conservative, don't travel to eg Lebanon looking to get laid, that might actually get you killed.

I'm European, I've to admit that being European is a good thing in race conscious societies such as North East Asia.

If you can't get laid in South East Asia, well, then you're useless, it's the most liberal society I've ever been to regarding interracial dating, outside the western world.
Southeast Asia is not liberal wtf are you going on about??
brothels do not count....most of SEAsia is very conservative..

such attitudes like that could get you killed in SEAsia

Old 12-15-2012, 02:55 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,534,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ❤Asian-Girls❤ View Post

you can get laid anywhere in the world w/o difficulty, it just takes time and some work, but alot easier if you have $
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia