Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 08:53 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,997,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejarano View Post
No, you can't get laid and that's fine, no need to project your lack of success onto others.

You get your information on China from ChinaSmack. What you know about China you could
write on the back of a stamp.
I rather take my info from chinese people in china then Mr I know everything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2012, 08:57 PM

255 posts, read 565,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
I rather take my info from chinese people in china then Mr I know everything
You have never been to China, you have admitted yourself you get all your knowledge of the
country from 'chinasmack'

I have also read your first post on these forums and you admit you had never heard of
Latin America until you sought asylum in the united states! Your Darwin Award is in
the post you genius.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejarano View Post
You have never been to China, you have admitted yourself you get all your knowledge of the
country from 'chinasmack'

I have also read your first post on these forums and you admit you had never heard of
Latin America until you sought asylum in the united states! Your Darwin Award is in
the post you genius.

what does me not knowing about latin america have anything to do with the argument...chinasmack has comments from chinese posters(both positive and negative) translated into english
I would rather get my info from there then somebody who claims his middle aged friend has a young model like lady who doesnt like him for his money??? of course why wouldnt an attractive young woman want to date a middle aged black man on an ego trip in Asia

Old 12-01-2012, 09:09 PM
kyh

372 posts, read 1,268,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tiger View Post
Wow that's pretty accurate from my expereince as well. A year ago, I finished a 1 year assignment in Korea and there is some social pressure for the girls not to date Westerterners...so of course they do...but most american guys I hung out with had secret Korean gf. Many don't want to be seen my the Korean men with you unless you are engaged. I worked in Shanghai a few years ago and there was a stronger desire to date foreigners there than what I expereinced in Korea.

I would say Filipina and Thai women would prefer a Western man to date over a local...in fact, I would say it's a strong preference. As far as black men go, from what I saw, most had Asian gf.

Indonesian & Malay women like foreigners but most are Muslim so they can only marry you if you are Muslim also.

Indian women are a tough nut to crack if that's yor thing.
The Malay female celebs here lovvveeeee white dudes. And yes due to the law, all white men embraced Islam either before or upon marriage. That's expected of them else the marriage won't be recognized and accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
I think it really really really depends on each individual family.

Some Asian families, almost completely prohibit dating outside of their culture - Indian, Korean, etc. Others seem to be a little more open to it.

Filipinos, for example, seem to have little issues dating outside of Filipino ethnicity. They'll marry whites, blacks, koreans, japanese, seemingly well before they'd marry their own.

Japanese, in my experience, seem to be more open to marrying outside of Japanese, than their counterparts in Korea, for example. Koreans can be very nationalistic and xenophobic when it comes to marrying outside of Korea. (An exception for older Korean males marrying southeast asian women though).

I'm assuming your a black guy, so you are most interested in best places for black men. I'd say Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand.

If you are a black guy, you'll probably get a lot of resistance from Koreans, probably Vietnamese as well. You can also forget about India/Sri Lanka/Bangladesh/Pakistanetc. over in South Asia.
Generally speaking, Asians are more receptive to Whites and almost all are averse to Blacks. The "fair-skin syndrome" runs high in Asia, esp East Asia and SE Asia. The more cosmopolitan (HK, Singapore) and the more Westernized or Western-friendly (Philippines, Thailand) a society is, the more easier for them to accept a foreigner (in this case, Whites or Asians from well-developed nations like Japan, Korea) as a date or spouse.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:29 PM

255 posts, read 565,477 times
Quote:
what does me not knowing about latin america have anything to do with the argument...chinasmack has comments from chinese posters(both positive and negative) translated into english
I would rather get my info from there then somebody who claims his middle aged friend has a young model like lady who doesnt like him for his money??? of course why wouldnt an attractive young woman want to date a middle aged black man on an ego trip in Asia

You have never been there, I have lived there for three years, I don't get second hand
information from anonymous netizens on a sensationalist website. You have to conclude that I might just know what I am talking about and you do not.

The black man in question was not on an 'ego trip' (whatever that is) to Asia, he had lived and worked there for 10 years and he is still there today. He is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese which also helps him a great deal.

An adult not knowing the existence of a continental mass of land suggests that they might not be
very bright and their opinions might be set aside about how other people live.

Last edited by bejarano; 12-01-2012 at 09:38 PM..

Old 12-02-2012, 01:37 AM

3,635 posts, read 10,745,280 times
Quote:
filipino is not the same as mixed negrita look

filipino is a conglomerate of ethnic and racial groups who fall under the umbrella term filipino

mixed negrito look is tagalog or Manila look...totally different from what would be considered the malay look
the malay look is a much more common look

this look is much more common in the Philippines as a whole (the visayan look)

compared to Manila look which while commonplace in Manila...is almost non-existant in most places outside of southern luzon

its apples to oranges.....
dont be fooled by Manila....the phenotypes there are what is common amongst southern luzon people...and not indicitive of the entire country....its like saying all of indonesia looks like east timorese or papuan...only people from that region look like that
Yeah that's a lie. You can find both types all over the Philippines. Anyone can choose a few pics, but in reality, most of the Philippines is a mixture of those types. They're like 2 ends of the spectrum, with most Filipinos falling somewhere in the middle.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Yeah that's a lie. You can find both types all over the Philippines. Anyone can choose a few pics, but in reality, most of the Philippines is a mixture of those types. They're like 2 ends of the spectrum, with most Filipinos falling somewhere in the middle.
again that is a lie

why is there such a big difference in features between this negrito hybrid tagalog and these rural visayans

heavy browridge(similar to australian aboriginals) deepset eyes(similar to australian aboriginal)
all of these are negrito qualities

while these rural girls from Visayas are just of southern mongoloid phenotype...no negrito features at all

its a lie to create some sense of false unity

while there is a very small contingent of negritos outside of Manila....its nowhere near as common as in manila

Old 12-02-2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
again that is a lie

why is there such a big difference in features between this negrito hybrid tagalog and these rural visayans

heavy browridge(similar to australian aboriginals) deepset eyes(similar to australian aboriginal)
all of these are negrito qualities

while these rural girls from Visayas are just of southern mongoloid phenotype...no negrito features at all

its a lie to create some sense of false unity

while there is a very small contingent of negritos outside of Manila....its nowhere near as common as in manila
You dont even know if the lady in the top pic is from Manila or not...

And look at this video, skip to around 8:30

I Love Tacloban: Episode 1 (Aired May 28, 2012) HD - YouTube

As a whole, the crowd looks much more like the first pic than the second. Yet you say that the first look is almost non-existent outside of Southern Luzon

Old 12-02-2012, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
You dont even know if the lady in the top pic is from Manila or not...

And look at this video, skip to around 8:30

I Love Tacloban: Episode 1 (Aired May 28, 2012) HD - YouTube

As a whole, the crowd looks much more like the first pic than the second. Yet you say that the first look is almost non-existent outside of Southern Luzon
90% of the people in that video look nowhere near what the first woman looks like

you need to get over skin color and look at features....most of the people in that video did not have the jutting browridge and deep set eyes the tagalog woman has

the first look is almost non-existent outside of southern luzon....only a few negrito minorities in southeast asia looks like that

in northern luzon many have the taiwanese aboriginal look

in central luzon most have a mix between indo-china and malay look

in Manila/southern luzon many have the east timorese/ australian aboriginal look

in Visayas many have the bornean/sabah/indo-china look

in Mindanao many have the indonesian/malaysian look

all these people are filipino...due to the spanish forcing everyone under one country

Last edited by ejay1; 12-02-2012 at 05:10 AM..

Old 12-02-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
90% of the people in that video look nowhere near what the first woman looks like

you need to get over skin color and look at features....most of the people in that video did not have the jutting browridge and deep set eyes the tagalog woman has

the first look is almost non-existent outside of southern luzon....only a few negrito minorities in southeast asia looks like that

in northern luzon many have the taiwanese aboriginal look

in central luzon most have a mix between indo-china and malay look

in Manila/southern luzon many have the east timorese/ australian aboriginal look

in Visayas many have the bornean/sabah/indo-china look

in Mindanao many have the indonesian/malaysian look

all these people are filipino...due to the spanish forcing everyone under one country
And somehow they look like the women that you post pictures of all the time? Yeah, not at all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia