Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 04:29 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,822,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshio22 View Post
Its uncommon in Indonesia too, usually they don't really care about look and they marries Indonesian men that by the local average wouldn't be considered attractive. A lot of them seems to be shorter than the wife, but they don't care about it that much.
The average Indonesian man is 5'3", woman 4'11", so Indonesian men are on average shorter than American women who are like 5'4" to 5'5".

Old 04-06-2014, 04:36 AM

318 posts, read 639,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
The average Indonesian man is 5'3", woman 4'11", so Indonesian men are on average shorter than American women who are like 5'4" to 5'5".
Do you think 5 foot 11 Charlize Theron would be attracted to Indonesian men ?

Old 04-06-2014, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Rusev View Post
Do you think 5 foot 11 Charlize Theron would be attracted to Indonesian men ?
Well some women seem to like the Balinese men, not everyone woman cares about height or would turn down a shorter man. Well Charlize Theron is also a famous actress...well yeah most tall western woman probably wouldn't date a 5'3" man regardless of where he was from...but anyway, most of the Asians that are publicised are from like Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and they are taller.

Old 04-06-2014, 04:47 AM

318 posts, read 639,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Well some women seem to like the Balinese men, not everyone woman cares about height or would turn down a shorter man. Well Charlize Theron is also a famous actress...well yeah most tall western woman probably wouldn't date a 5'3" man regardless of where he was from...but anyway, most of the Asians that are publicised are from like Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and they are taller.
How often do you see adult White males who are 5 foot 3 ? I rarely see adult White males who are shorter than 5 foot 7.

Old 04-06-2014, 07:02 AM

Quote:
How often do you see adult White males who are 5 foot 3 ? I rarely see adult White males who are shorter than 5 foot 7.
It's uncommon, now and again. Some older Italian men here are like often around that height.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:36 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,097,131 times
Quote:
Most Filipino men are short and most Western White women make a huge deal about height when it comes to dating. So I don't think Filipino men will ever become sex symbols in the eyes of Western White women.

Do you think a 5 foot 3 Filipino male immigrant in the U.S or Australia for example would be able to attract a lot of White women ? I don't think he would. He would get an extremely high amount of rejections from White women before eventually finding a White woman who does not care about height.

And among White women who do not care about height at all when it comes to potential romance, most of them are ugly. Meaning they are more likely to look like Honey Boo Boo's mother than they are to look like Scarlett Johansson.

White women who are very ugly can not be so picky about a man's height, because they themselves do not have too many options in the dating scene.

Where someone who looks like Scarlett Johansson for example can be picky and say she will not date any man who is shorter than 5 foot 9 for example. Her hotness gives her the privilege to be more picky when it comes to a man's height.
First Miss Universe 1952 from Finland Ami Kuusela is married to a Filipino Virgilio Hillario.

Miss Universe 1993 from Puerto Rico ( former wife of singer Marc Anthony before Jennifer Lopez ) had a 4 year relationship with Filipino actor Aga Muhlach.

Brasilian model Priscilla Meireles is also married to Filipino actor John Estrada.

[Mod cut: copyrighted pictures]

Last edited by elnina; 04-07-2014 at 11:44 PM..

Old 04-06-2014, 08:41 AM

1,754 posts, read 8,120,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
First Miss Universe 1952 from Finland Ami Kuusela is married to a Filipino Virgilio Hillario.

I actually like the love story of Armi and Hilario, Armi almost loss her crown as ms. universe because she didn't finish her term yet when she decided to marry Hilario. They got 5 children, their youngest son still lives in the Philippines. Hilario got black eye during their wedding day because he got into a fight because there was a guy that was being rude to Armi in one of the club I think in Japan. Where Hilario followed Armi after she visited the Philippines as part of the places she had to visit during her term & that night she married him.

Miss Universe 1952 - Armi Kuusela of Finland (1st Edition of MU) - YouTube

Last edited by pinai; 04-06-2014 at 09:56 AM..

Old 04-06-2014, 09:42 AM

1,754 posts, read 8,120,660 times
Brasilian model Daiana Menezes is also married to a Filipino

http://i59.tinypic.com/23hstu1.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/dzz7s6.jpg
She married Benjamin Benaldo, Cagayan de Oro former Congressman, Well we have Filipino guys that are also good looking
and gentleman. I remember Daiana Menezes mentioned that even Priscilla as they find some of our guys as gentleman.

Last edited by elnina; 04-07-2014 at 11:47 PM..

Old 04-06-2014, 02:20 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,825,141 times
When I see the Filipino nursing students coming to daily Mass together at my church, I know they are good people!

Old 04-06-2014, 08:30 PM

2,351 posts, read 7,097,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
Brasilian model Daiana Menezes is also married to a Filipino

She married Benjamin Benaldo, Cagayan de Oro former Congressman, Well we have Filipino guys that are also good looking
and gentleman. I remember Daiana Menezes mentioned that even Priscilla as they find some of our guys as gentleman.
There are many Brasilians in the Philippines and I heard them once in an interview said that Filipino and Portuguese personalities are a bit similar ( except being more liberal ) which is one of the reasons why it is quite easy to get adjusted in the Philippines, not to mention both countries being tropical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia