Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 02:16 AM

4 posts, read 14,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANIANTO View Post
not surprised that American men more like Indonesian women than filipino women . How can American men like filipinos, women who like to look for couples chat via the Internet cafe, bar, waiters etc .
Mostly Indonesian women have a calm nature, shy , polite and dress more closed ,appreciate their partner and they hold a valid customs.
Average Indonesian women married to American men are those who have a job and an excellent education.

NOTE : sorry my english is Bad
I'm chinese live in Indonesia, Lmao **** .. many 'Nativ Indonesian' make lie ​​public , All Women Indonesian " Gatel To BULE.

Okey FOTO Indonesia Girl & American Men

http://www.tempo.co/read/beritafoto/...-Farah-Quinn/2http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=i&rct...05152526656776http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=i&rct...05152526656776http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=i&rct...05152526656776http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=i&rct...05152526656776

Old 07-11-2014, 08:26 AM

1,704 posts, read 749,637 times
Most Americans feel quite positively about Asian women in particular. Most American men find Asian women more attractive than the typical American woman.

Furthermore, the more full-bodied and curvaceous the Asian woman, the more attractive she will be regarded.

If you'd place Fei Fei Sun's face on Beyoncé's body, you'd have the perfect American female idol!

Old 07-11-2014, 11:20 PM

143 posts, read 188,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insertdaxpill View Post
There is still a lot of differences between Americans and Phillippines people, one being the world's superpower, the other being a much poorer ally of the former. There must be some Americans who look down on the people of the poorer countries, with discrimination against them to a certain extent existing in America.

Generally speaking, American ladies do not like men from developing countries. Some positive views on men from Japan, Korea, Taiwan & even Singapore exist due to the popular culture of these developed countries. Good-looking, nice and talented male stars of these developed asian countries attract many female fans across international borders.

Next time before you responded, read the post carefully.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:32 AM

1,139 posts, read 1,992,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Rusev View Post
Except Filipinos don't like MMA and football (soccer) as much as Brasilians do.
Actually I know many people who are crazy about MMA in the Philippines. And football/soccer is slowly gaining ground as a mainstream favorite - though not yet to the level basketball and boxing (the two most popular sports in the country) are...

Old 07-12-2014, 08:39 AM

1,139 posts, read 1,992,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
A certain type of Filipino men, the mestizo type...Eurasian men in general seem quite popular really.
It's not just mestizos anymore based on what I've been observing around me recently. I heard in places like Boracay there is a growing community of western women who are dating/living with/married to really Malay-looking Filipino men...

Old 07-12-2014, 03:34 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,760,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post

If you'd place Fei Fei Sun's face on Beyoncé's body, you'd have the perfect American female idol!
Really?? Chinese people consider her face average looking, at the best.

Old 07-12-2014, 03:41 PM

8,866 posts, read 8,448,789 times
Fei Fei Sun is like super big in high fashion model industry right now but honestly,I think she's HELLA overrated.
Being a HF model doesn't really mean being pretty,but I just don't find her work impressive at all.

Old 07-12-2014, 07:34 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Fei Fei Sun is like super big in high fashion model industry right now but honestly,I think she's HELLA overrated.
Being a HF model doesn't really mean being pretty,but I just don't find her work impressive at all.
I don't think she's attractive, either. My Taiwanese friend is way cuter than her

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANIANTO View Post
not surprised that American men more like Indonesian women than filipino women . How can American men like filipinos, women who like to look for couples chat via the Internet cafe, bar, waiters etc .
Mostly Indonesian women have a calm nature, shy , polite and dress more closed ,appreciate their partner and they hold a valid customs.
Average Indonesian women married to American men are those who have a job and an excellent education.

NOTE : sorry my english is Bad
Isn't the Philippines more of a matriarchal society? Talk about incompatibility with my own culture, where machismo is prevalent.

Old 07-13-2014, 07:01 PM

1,379 posts, read 1,547,050 times
Wow, what a broad question!

I think it mostly depends on the individual Filipino or SE Asian. Some people are just prejudiced against anyone they see as not "like themselves". But for a large part, the Filipino or SE Asian gets to define himself/herself.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:35 AM

282 posts, read 708,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
How similar is Tagalog to Indonesian? The Indonesian English accent sounds remarkably like Filipino but not like Malay.
Filipino English accent is more on the Latino English accent. pronouncing "R" "nue" "vie" "Jo - HO when pronounced" among others.

Question:
Why Aussie has its own English accent, while you guys originated from the UK? I'm just curious. thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia