Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 04:35 PM

19,970 posts, read 13,455,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanD'Arc View Post
I actually thought the website address on the top was fairly humorous: AtheistRepublican.com.
Actually it's AtheistRepublic.com, but I find your reading more amusing also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2014, 04:50 PM

1,780 posts, read 3,930,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
Actually it's AtheistRepublic.com, but I find your reading more amusing also.

LOL. Oops. Joke's on ME! Thanks for adding to my vast capacity to pay attention!

Old 03-14-2014, 04:56 PM

5,851 posts, read 5,276,683 times
If this was posted before, please forgive me. I don't want to read through 153 pages to see.

A Catholic priest, a Protestant minister & a Jewish Rabbi went to a swimming hole outside of town. Since there was no one around, they decided to swim in the nude. When they got out and before they could get to their clothes, a group of women from town came by. The priest & the minister covered their privates but the rabbi covered his face. When the women went away, the priest & minister asked the rabbi why he covered his face. He said, "In my congregation, people know me by my face."

Cat

Old 03-14-2014, 05:30 PM

Now this is funny. I apologize to the poster whose thread I just plagerized... sort of... I really hope it's a joke:

Coming Soon: Sarah Palin’s ‘Rogue TV’

Quote:
Fox News contributor Sarah Palin is launching a digital video channel on Tapp, the service founded by former CNN president Jon Klein and former NBC entertainment chairman Jeff Gaspin, Capital New York’s Alex Weprin scoops:

Palin’s channel will feature video commentaries from the former Republican vice-presidential candidate, discussing current events and political issues. “Think of it as a video version of her Facebook page,” the source said.

That said, Rogue is also expected to feature footage of Palin and her family in Alaska, much as the 2010 TLC reality series, “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” did. (TLC’s parent company, Discovery Communications, is an investor in Tapp.)

It will also have advice and guidance from Palin, such as tips for parents and recipes. There are also tentative plans to have subscribers engage in regular video chats with Palin.

Palin discussing "current events and political issues" ?????? 'scuse me I need to barf.

Old 03-14-2014, 05:56 PM

48,564 posts, read 24,109,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanD'Arc View Post
Quote:
Fox News contributor Sarah Palin is launching a digital video channel on Tapp, the service founded by former CNN president Jon Klein and former NBC entertainment chairman Jeff Gaspin, Capital New York’s Alex Weprin scoops:
The latest in her increasingly desperate attempts to justify her celebrity. Driven from politics when she discovered that the questions required answers with more depth than her beauty pageant responses, she has now fixed on media darling as her career. Maybe we will get some exciting footage of her shooting baby seals from a helicopter.

Old 03-14-2014, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
The latest in her increasingly desperate attempts to justify her celebrity. Driven from politics when she discovered that the questions required answers with more depth than her beauty pageant responses, she has now fixed on media darling as her career. Maybe we will get some exciting footage of her shooting baby seals from a helicopter.

Yeah, that would be hilarious. Palin as a joke really isn't that funny any more. I'd say pathetic, but she has her supporters somehow. :/

Just a thought; if she's allowed to have notes written on her palm do you think she'll do ok?

Last edited by JoanD'Arc; 03-14-2014 at 06:13 PM..

Old 03-15-2014, 07:32 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,350,310 times

REPTILIANS / DEMONS 100% PROOF ILLUMINATI NWO - YouTube

Attention everyone! This is very important:

The people with the lizard eyes are not shape-shifting lizard men disguised as human beings like most people believe. We've been such fools! They're not lizard men at all! They're demonically possessed Illuminati members, not lizard men.

The video proves it.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:07 PM

5,535 posts, read 7,106,759 times

Old 03-16-2014, 06:13 PM

5,535 posts, read 7,106,759 times

Old 03-17-2014, 05:30 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,697,383 times
So Bertrand's single mother (Kari) is also atheist (she is also as hot as the village chicks in Asterix) ..so why are they getting involved in so much Religious activity? Oklahomans, perhaps?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism