Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 05:25 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,527,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deneb78 View Post
I doubt Canada would be "sophisticated" enough for him. Only certain areas of Europe will do.
If he ever actually visited them, he may be surprised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2019, 06:02 PM

5,060 posts, read 7,506,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Come on now, we all know he is actually a scientist at CERN's secret laboratory in Perth, who updates us on his superior intelligence while on first-class flights back to the HQ.

Old 04-20-2019, 12:15 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,943 times
I wouldn't mind living in Canada, but the weather is far too cold. The quality of life there seems identical to Australia's.

Old 04-20-2019, 08:17 PM

6,046 posts, read 5,963,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneb78 View Post
If troubadour really hates Australia and wants to leave, I would be happy to take his place and I am sure many many others from across the globe would.
But then you know so little about Australia, beyond a few holiday snaps when on vocation. Your accusations of hating Australia are far off the mark just as the comment that many, many others from across the globe would take my place. Rather obvious in a world of economic refugees seeking a change to own circumstances even if the end result may well be to be exploited in the process.
In actual fact you have no idea, beyond a daughter living here, as to whether or not you would find happiness in Australia once removal of rose tinted glasses were removed.

Old 04-20-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
Come on now, we all know he is actually a scientist at CERN's secret laboratory in Perth, who updates us on his superior intelligence while on first-class flights back to the HQ.
I see an over consumption of those science fiction auto erotic comics are seriously distorting your sense of reality of habitation on earth. I'd suggest a return to ground as soon as cerebral malfunction can be temporary repaired and seek out further professional help. Meanwhile good luck Major Tom on finding way back.

Old 04-20-2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Now lets see. Sitting in Queens Street Mall, overhearing A few passing Americano tourists doesn't mean you are actually in America. Hard to differentiate I know. The surprise though will very likely be far reaching, if you ever get the courage to venture further.

Old 04-20-2019, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I'd be sorry to see you leave and I'd wish you well, but please just do NOT exchange places with that blowhard, okay?
You wouldn't know this poster is one of my biggest fans. He's somewhat overwhelmed though on certain scales of measurement scores where unfortunately doesn't register.

Old 04-20-2019, 08:37 PM

4,227 posts, read 4,896,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
But then you know so little about Australia, beyond a few holiday snaps when on vocation. Your accusations of hating Australia are far off the mark just as the comment that many, many others from across the globe would take my place. Rather obvious in a world of economic refugees seeking a change to own circumstances even if the end result may well be to be exploited in the process.
In actual fact you have no idea, beyond a daughter living here, as to whether or not you would find happiness in Australia once removal of rose tinted glasses were removed.
Quote:
I see an over consumption of those science fiction auto erotic comics are seriously distorting your sense of reality of habitation on earth. I'd suggest a return to ground as soon as cerebral malfunction can be temporary repaired and seek out further professional help. Meanwhile good luck Major Tom on finding way back.
Quote:
Now lets see. Sitting in Queens Street Mall, overhearing A few passing Americano tourists doesn't mean you are actually in America. Hard to differentiate I know. The surprise though will very likely be far reaching, if you ever get the courage to venture further.
Quote:
You wouldn't know this poster is one of my biggest fans. He's somewhat overwhelmed though on certain scales of measurement scores where unfortunately doesn't register.
If you're going to respond to every post, can you at least learn how to use the multi-quote function? It's the button next to the "Quote" button.

Old 04-20-2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCC_1 View Post
If you're going to respond to every post, can you at least learn how to use the multi-quote function?
Not the way I choose to do it. AS for learning, how about a response with just a little thought input tendered, rather than the usual knee jerk always faltering, attempt out to trip over Troubadour .

Old 04-20-2019, 08:46 PM

4,227 posts, read 4,896,327 times
Quote:
Not the way I choose to do it. AS for learning, how about a response with just a little thought input tendered, rather than the usual knee jerk always faltering, attempt out to trip over Troubadour .
You fell over years ago, champ. That's why you sit on an IBB complaining about your lot in life 24/7.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand