Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2021, 08:04 PM

10,501 posts, read 7,031,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW Whetstone View Post
If you have share with which location of North Italia :has a pretty good lead over it (Macaroni Grill)
Which one did you visit?
I've only been in San Diego and the one in Nashville.....BOTH marginal

Second thought, you said you need to "try it out for myself", SO YOU HAVEN'T EATEN AT ANY OF THEM !!

Look......."try if out" then, and give your own review...otherwise your opinion about N I doesn't matter one bit, right?

Good grief

I think it's kind of hilarious that you're reaming Old Bankhead for wanting to try North Italia when you've actually eaten at the chain more than once. Do you lack self-awareness or something? I mean, Hell's bells, I had the misfortune to stumble into an Olive Garden once on a biz trip, but if someone mentioned they were looking forward to eat at one, I sure wouldn't run them down.

I mean, you were so desperate to buy yourself some lazy onupsmanship that you actually took time to look up all their locations. Why? Are you looking for more locations in order to do more research?

Last edited by MinivanDriver; 03-06-2021 at 08:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2021, 10:27 PM

1,017 posts, read 638,185 times
SMH. I said it has a lead because it exists at the Summit and Macaroni does not. Did you not realize you took that out of context? Anyway, I am not at all considering your "advice." I
don't want your opinion. I cannot believe you went through the trouble to post all that.

Old 03-07-2021, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBankhead View Post
SMH. I said it has a lead because it exists at the Summit and Macaroni does not. Did you not realize you took that out of context? Anyway, I am not at all considering your "advice." I
don't want your opinion. I cannot believe you went through the trouble to post all that.

Little Man Syndrome.

Old 03-07-2021, 07:48 AM

905 posts, read 831,512 times
Lol! SMH

Old 03-07-2021, 08:04 AM

36 posts, read 42,751 times
It's an opinion, just like every other poster. some of you must think you have hegemony over postings? geezus, or I have to be a member of the 'club' ?

SMH too

Old 03-07-2021, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post
Little Man Syndrome.
Something... I guess my sarcasm was too subtle.

Old 03-07-2021, 09:04 AM

666 posts, read 515,527 times
Quote:
It's an opinion, just like every other poster. some of you must think you have hegemony over postings? geezus, or I have to be a member of the 'club' ?

SMH too
Who cares how "good" you think it is. North Italia has a newer "panache" and is currently trendy. You'll find them in the best parts of most good cities. It's nothing new to anyone who's spent alot of time in other cities but it's a great addition to the Summit, which is a chain mall basically. I personally like North Italia for what it is. Is it Michelin rated? Ha no. But I like all Italian food no matter how expensive or nice.

Old 03-07-2021, 09:46 AM

36 posts, read 42,751 times
NO worries here - I for one, know that "trendiness" means nothing, neither does "panache".

Have at it, ENJOY.

The Summit?? nothing special either...but whatever..

You stated : "it's nothing new to anyone who's spent alot of time in other cities..."

Nothing more true can be said, that's why I gave my opinion...er, opinion

Old 03-07-2021, 10:22 AM

Quote:
NO worries here - I for one, know that "trendiness" means nothing, neither does "panache".

Have at it, ENJOY.

The Summit?? nothing special either...but whatever..

You stated : "it's nothing new to anyone who's spent alot of time in other cities..."

Nothing more true can be said, that's why I gave my opinion...er, opinion

First rule of holes. When you're in one, quit digging.

Old 03-07-2021, 04:45 PM

Quote:

SMH too
Funny stuff. Compare that to this gem, "This addition to the Summit is worthless and doesn't even merit attention."

So you want to moderate the discussion by deeming what "merits attention" but then complain that others are gatekeeping when we are discussing Birmingham in the Birmingham forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area