Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Pam& Bill
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

Exposed- Part 20

Posted 05-20-2011 at 06:43 PM by Pam& Bill

It has been just over a year since I posted in my blog. What a year it has been.
Bill had a Aorta Aneurysm in his lower stomach. That was taken care of with an operation, that was successful. A few weeks later Bill had to have another operation because it seems the Aneurysm had narrowed the arteries going to his legs and with the removal of the Aneurysm, the blood flow collapsed the stent in his left Femoral artery. So that was another operation. The graft collapsed a few more times and it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Exposed Part 19

Posted 08-28-2009 at 09:48 PM by Pam& Bill

YouTube - As - Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder "As"

Last night was our celebratory night out for our anniversary. The plans were all set that Steve the cab driver would pick us up at 7 P.M. and bring us out Chapman Highway to Ye Old Steakhouse. A restaurant that has been in business for over 42 years and has a reputation for some awesome potato recipe. We didn't have a reservation as they don't take reservations for parties under 8. So we were winging...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Don't Know Much- Part 18

Posted 08-26-2009 at 12:17 PM by Pam& Bill

Play this song as you read this entry....

YouTube - Aaron Nevile (featuring Linda Rondstat)- Dont Know Much
In case the link gets broken or removed it is the duet sung by Aaron Neville and Linda Ronstadt "Don't know Much"

In less then 24 hours it will be here finally. A much anticipated day. A day we didn't know if we'd ever experience together. A day that marks and acknowledges this huge love we share and created. To quote the song "I don't know...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part 17-Exposed

Posted 01-23-2009 at 11:10 AM by Pam& Bill

It has been alittle more then 2 weeks since Bill had his heart attack. I thought an update was in order.

Many of the symptoms Bill had that we suspected as a mini stroke have seemed to cleared out. Slowly each day, he is feeling better and seeming like his old self again.
We have a running joke between us, that goes along the lines of "We have to be careful because my husband is a jealous guy and he would be upset to find out I'm having an affair" Bill always replies...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part 16- Exposed

Posted 01-15-2009 at 02:53 PM by Pam& Bill

In the week since Bill has been home, life has become a rollercoaster ride of new side affects, different behavior and intense sessions of talking about us. It has been draining for me in many ways.

As Bill and I are both stroke survivors, which is how we met on a stroke support site, I can understand many of the affects Bill has been feeling. Mainly the depression.This last heart attack really knocked him for a loop. That in itself scares me as all the other ones he has had, he...
Posted in Uncategorized