Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Pam& Bill
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
  1. Old Comment

Exposed- Part 20

Pam, I knew about Bill's passing awhile ago when I checked back into the thread...but reading through your latest blog entry...what a struggle and what brave souls you both were through the whole thing.

You're in my thoughts and prayers...and I hope we'll see each other again soon.
  2. Old Comment

Exposed- Part 20

Pam, I finally got back on cd &first thing I did was search you out. I m so sorry for your loss. Bill had 5 happy years with you...because of you. I will check in again down the line somewhere...i am seldom in one place for long. Be well & know I think of you often.
    Love, bridgerider (aka piperspal...well you know my real name)
  3. Old Comment

Exposed- Part 20

I am so sorry for your loss.
  4. Old Comment

Exposed- Part 20

Pam, so very sorry that Bill has passed on, but am thankful that he is now released from the pain and bondage of this life.

Hugs to you for your love, for your passion, and for sharing Bill and yourself with me and so many others who have read all your blog over the years.. My prayer for you is that you will continue to embrace life and love and feel the peace in knowing that one day you will rejoin your Bill who will make you laugh again..

It has truly been a pleasure Pam..Please continue your blog and let us know how you are..However you are in my heart now and will stay there always with people who have impacted me in such a way as you have..

Hugs,
    Bev/Miss Blue
  5. Old Comment

Exposed Part 19

i just met you today, but I wanted to let you know you are both remarkable people. Thank you for sharing your lives with us. I hope I can meet you both some day. We will make it to Tn to start over too (someday)
  6. Old Comment

Exposed Part 19

I just saw this! You are so lucky! We've been married over 10 years and never had an anniversary dinner. It sounded wonderful!
  7. Old Comment

Exposed Part 10

started reading this, looking for advice in relocating to ashville,then say last part of blog. wow. don't know either of you, but sure wishing you luck and that your hubby beats this. wish you both the best.
  8. Old Comment

Exposed Part 19

Pam, you tell it so well that I feel like I was looking over your shoulder watching it happen! Congratulations again to a couple whose love truly endures....and inspires!! I'm putting Ye Old Steakhouse & Sassy Anne's on my list when I make it to Knoxville again. ( I'll be sure to give you plenty of warning! ) Now then.....have you met with a publisher yet? Your career is calling.
  9. Old Comment

Don't Know Much- Part 18

A very Happy (if belated) Anniversary to one of my favorite authors & her wonderful husband. They say that everyone has a story to tell.....some just tell theirs better than others. So glad you are back on your blog and sharing with us - you express yourself brilliantly. Congrats and here's to those next 40 August 27s!!!
  10. Old Comment

Exposed Part 19

Wow, your anniversary celebration sure turned out really special! It's always wonderful when a night like that surpasses expectations with a few little surprises thrown in like the campaign and the heart cake. Glad you had a good time.

Once in a while I get the urge to go "clubbing" too but we would stick out like someone's great-grandparents there to check up on the young folks. LOL

Jean
  11. Old Comment

Exposed Part 19

What a wonderful anniversary!! You two really are blessed. May you have lots of future anniversaries that are just as special. Hugs to you both! JoAnn
  12. Old Comment

Exposed Part 19

You have been given a great gift. Enjoy every minute.
  13. Old Comment

Exposed Part 19

Pam, I love how all these little things just keep your world going. Congrats on the one year anniversary.
  14. Old Comment

Exposed Part 19

Hi Pam and Bill..I have been thinking about you two..Can't express my congratulations for such a blessed annivrsary..May you my dearBill continue to be blessed with health to enjoy many more happy years with such a wonderful and loving lady..
  15. Old Comment

Don't Know Much- Part 18

Happy anniversary, Pam and Bill! You both deserve all the happiness you can grab. May the next anniversary come as swift and sweet as this one.

Jean
  16. Old Comment

Don't Know Much- Part 18

Pam, What a beautiful yet simple blog. The music really adds a touch. Congrats Pam and I hope you see many more years of happiness with Bill.

Josh
  17. Old Comment

Part 17-Exposed

Well I'm not sure if it is working or not but I can comment on my blog. Pam
  18. Old Comment

Part 16- Exposed

PAm-just catching up. Wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you two. lots of hugs coming your way.
    Posted 01-24-2009 at 06:48 PM by mysticfire0213 mysticfire0213 is offline
  19. Old Comment

Part 17-Exposed

Those reading my blog, I'm working on anyone being able to leave a comment. Pam
  20. Old Comment

Part 17-Exposed

Sounds like fun, Pam! Glad Bill is starting to enjoy the fountain of youth once again. Keep joking around, you only live once, right?