Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > KatieGal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

An Blog Entry Inspired By a Nooner

Posted 12-18-2012 at 02:09 PM by KatieGal

It is lunch break and I thought I’d use the time to say something in my silly blog about sex. I have come to the conclusion that I enjoy talking about sex, but I almost never want anyone to hear what I say about it. I guess I’m not the most boisterous person on earth concerning such matters. But this is the internet, and it is my blog, and besides, who is really going to read what I say, or for that matter, care?

A little more than 24 hours ago I was at my condominium partaking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Kate and Christmas

Posted 12-13-2012 at 05:46 PM by KatieGal
Updated 12-13-2012 at 05:56 PM by KatieGal

I have said it before in this blog and I will say it again; I am an atheist. I’m not proud of it, nor ashamed, it’s just a fact concerning who I am. But even though I do not believe in God, I love Christmas. My love was spawned mostly in my childhood. My parents were very generous gift-givers towards my brother and me. One year we climbed out of bed practically in the middle of the night to rush into the living room and unwrap our gifts. My mother put a stop to that. After that, we had to lie...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Spirit Restored

Posted 12-08-2012 at 01:01 PM by KatieGal

I have an anxiety disorder that had been causing me psychiatric pain. Consequently I went on a rather formidable anxiety medication a few weeks ago. It solved the anxiety problem but at the cost of reducing my emotions, including my sense of humor, imagination, and my sex drive. Simply put; I felt just a little like a zombie. I think in a sense the medication acted similar to a chemical lobotomy. Up to a few weeks ago my disorder was not overpowering. Generally I could cope with it using cognitive...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Most Recent Days; an Update

Posted 12-06-2012 at 01:42 PM by KatieGal

As is often the case, I am having trouble with the idea of writing a blog entry about myself without feeling as though I am being self-centered. I would just like to say that if you do not read beyond this very paragraph, I completely understand.

Anyway, I have not gone to work for a full day in about two weeks. I am taking some personal time off but it could come under the title of “Ill Time”. As I’ve said in this blog recently, my anxiety disorder has been causing me trouble....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ellen's Facebook Friends

Posted 12-03-2012 at 01:15 PM by KatieGal
Updated 12-03-2012 at 01:25 PM by KatieGal

When I first moved to Yuma, about a year ago, I met this woman named Ellen, a fairly attractive woman maybe a little short of 30 years old. I was going out hiking and I came across Ellen at the trail’s head parking lot. She was angry at herself for forgetting to fill her water bottle. To get water, she thought she was going to have to drive the half mile back down the dirt road, to the main highway, and then travel another couple of miles to the nearest gas station. But I had plenty of water and...
Posted in Uncategorized