Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Blondebaerde
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
News
Old

Post-Election, Pre-Inauguration Musings from a Conservative

Posted 01-12-2017 at 02:00 PM by Blondebaerde

Well, let's go through it from a Conservative voter perspective. White male, 40s, well-educated, well-employed here who after careful consideration made the choice to vote Trump/Pence. I'm "trying" to avoid Schadenfreude, it's in bad taste, but I do have my moments. Moving along:

I, and we, are as American as Alt-Left for-certain. Your opponents in the election cycle were, and are, just as gravely concerned and pray that many wrongs will be righted now with the election...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old

Active Mall Shooter: How to Handle -- Philosophical Point

Posted 01-12-2017 at 01:49 PM by Blondebaerde

In response to a recent mall shooting incident, thought about how I would handle as a well-trained, but non law enforcement, civilian.

I personally would stop (freeze). As in, hunker down, breathe, and assess the situation for immediate threats, assuming (in the situation) the mall has an alarm pulled *and* hundreds or thousands are now stampeding. I'd then quickly move to cover, and possibly to concealment. I believe that is "hunkering down."

So now...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old

Hell's a 'Comin, Let Us Hold the Door Open for You Alt-Left

Posted 01-11-2017 at 11:19 PM by Blondebaerde

As President-elect Trump holds his first press conference since c. November 2016, the wolves are baying. These are dangerous, disingenuous people who need to be countered at every turn.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/527892164...#sp=show-clips

Excellent dismantling of fake news from CNN and Buzzfeed by Hannity and our President-elect. These organizations are frauds and stooges of the Alt-Left. Ignore and marginalize flacks and hacks, Mr. President-elect. Time to...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old

Change the Security Mindset, Stop Denying Reality

Posted 01-07-2017 at 12:35 PM by Blondebaerde

Homegrown terrorism at our airports, outside the security cordon:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/01...an-schultz.cnn

OK, ask yourself: "How does El Al handle security?" Read up on it, while onerous they are terrorism-free.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/1...curity.israel/

Best quote: "Yeffett: We must look at the qualifications of the candidate for security...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old

Time to Leave the UN

Posted 12-28-2016 at 08:05 PM by Blondebaerde
Updated 12-28-2016 at 08:24 PM by Blondebaerde

After that crackpot speech today by Lurch, RE "two state solution in jeopardy!" Pffft, **** you. This is asinine: an institution providing a mouthpiece for terrorists, Communists, and oppressive dictatorships.

Low comedy like the below (see url) from the Clinton News Network (CNN), itself a corrupt distributor of statist propaganda. How about this: 1) Defund 2) Withdraw 3) 72 hour notice for foreign nationals to leave town 4) Demolition charges around building 5)...
Big Data
Posted in News