Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2012, 08:57 AM

40 posts, read 108,046 times

Advertisements

Does anybody know of any bars in Boston that do Fantasy Football Draft parties?

I've googled but i only get very old links of offers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2012, 08:35 AM

613 posts, read 2,307,030 times
Admittedly, I know nothing about this, but I would suggest calling up some sports bars and asking management if they have anything planned. If you're not familiar with any of them, you can find the local sports bars on yelp. Do you have a group of people already that just wants a spot to do this or are you looking to join a draft?

Old 07-23-2012, 12:36 PM

40 posts, read 108,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiver View Post
Admittedly, I know nothing about this, but I would suggest calling up some sports bars and asking management if they have anything planned. If you're not familiar with any of them, you can find the local sports bars on yelp. Do you have a group of people already that just wants a spot to do this or are you looking to join a draft?
I have a group already just looking for some bar that does special catering for draft parties.

I see a lot of old links for places like Jerry Remy's and Cask n Flagon advertising specials back a couple of years ago, i'll try ringing them to find if they still do it.

I cant find any current offers so if anybody knows anywhere that doesnt it, please let me know.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:12 AM

1 posts, read 4,388 times
Default ChampionsBoston is the best spot to host your 2012 Fantasy Draft party!!

Hello Fantasy Draft Players!

I am thrilled to see this post, as Champions Boston Copley has the perfect answer to all your 2012 Fantasy Draft Party needs!

So many of the Boston Draft Party search results are definitely outdated, but as of yesterday our 2012 Press Release hit the internet, so please feel free to google: "Champions Boston Draft Party", and find our AWESOME 2012 draft info and package information!

To find out more about booking a Fantasy Draft Party or a Champions “Season Pass” package, please call 617-236-5800, ext. 6634 or email [EMAIL="white.emma@marriott.com"]white.emma@marriott.com[/EMAIL]

For all the latest sports news, promotions and updates for Champions Boston, please visit our website at [URL="http://www.championsboston.com"]www.championsboston.com[/URL], like “Champions Boston” on Facebook, or follow @ChampionsBoston on Twitter[/FONT]

Here is a blurb from our release:

Seeing that the time has come to start booking a spot for your Fantasy Football Draft 2012! We have some exciting news for this 2012 fantsy draft season at Champions Boston Copley!

Champions in Downtown Boston is offering a 2012 Fantasy Football “Season Pass"

To celebrate the kickoff of football season, Champions restaurant and bar in downtown Boston is now offering “Season Pass” packages for fantasy football leagues.

Leagues that book fantasy football draft parties in advance will enjoy VIP seating, AV services, private screens, special menus, and discounts on future football game day visits to Champions for the entire 2012-2013 season, plus much more!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston