Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2021, 05:37 PM

16,643 posts, read 8,369,674 times

Advertisements

I wouldnt want to mess with this lady:

https://www.wcvb.com/article/suspect...arted/38204034
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2021, 06:14 PM

337 posts, read 269,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
‘In the last three days, we’ve had multiple Boston police officers stabbed and shot by individuals. 911 calls, they responded to those calls. So just remember it is a very hard job to be a police officer,” said Suffolk District Attorney Rachael Rollins, who spoke from the scene while being heckled by someone standing nearby.

Cops have also killed two people over the past 3 days. Can’t say I blame them since they were stabbed and shot at. Hopefully some peace will return because it’s been a bad few days.
Does that include the man who opened fire on police officers today? And yes, I also hope peace returns soon. I feel bad for all involved and for those who live in those neighborhoods, including kids.

Old 11-09-2021, 07:17 PM

2,066 posts, read 1,079,902 times
Thankfully we haven’t gone far enough down the proverbial toilet to have riots after any police-involved shooting, no matter how justified it was, but it’s only a matter of time now that the inmates are running the asylum. Criminals already feel emboldened enough to attempt to murder cops, cops do not take kindly to being murdered and soon enough we’ll have all sorts of “leaders” inciting riots and demanding “justice” for all the dead shooters and stabbers. Heck, i’m surprised the usual sharpron/jackson/crump grifter brigade isn’t already all over this like a swarm of flies over a pile of fresh cr*p.

Quote:
‘In the last three days, we’ve had multiple Boston police officers stabbed and shot by individuals. 911 calls, they responded to those calls. So just remember it is a very hard job to be a police officer,” said Suffolk District Attorney Rachael Rollins, who spoke from the scene while being heckled by someone standing nearby.

Cops have also killed two people over the past 3 days. Can’t say I blame them since they were stabbed and shot at. Hopefully some peace will return because it’s been a bad few days.

Old 11-09-2021, 07:18 PM

23,738 posts, read 18,855,643 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayei View Post
Does that include the man who opened fire on police officers today? And yes, I also hope peace returns soon. I feel bad for all involved and for those who live in those neighborhoods, including kids.

Yep. Happened on Ferndale St. (Codman Sq. area).

3 Boston police officers shot, suspect killed during standoff

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/11...ring-standoff/

"Three officers were wounded when a man who’d engaged police in an armed standoff for hours opened fire on them, leading the cops to fire back, killing him, according to the department — which has now seen two significant attacks on officers in the past few days.
The three officers shot on Tuesday are in the hospital and all are expected to survive, though some of the injuries are serious, Superintendent-in-Chief Greg Long told reporters as night fell over the Dorchester scene.
Officers killed the man who shot the officers after he’d opened fire on them, Long said.
Cops had been on Ferndale Street in the Codman Square-Talbot-Norfolk Triangle neighborhoods all day, negotiating with the man, who’d barricaded himself in a third-floor apartment in a three-decker with a gun.

The original call came in around 9:30 a.m. for a person with a gun at 27 Ferndale, eventually leading to the “Code 99” — barricaded suspect — after officers showed up and the man wouldn’t come out.
Police negotiators tried to bring about a peaceful resolution for hours as SWAT teams trained long guns on the apartment. Officers stood on the porch of the apartment as they tried to talk to the man.
But then, shortly after 3 p.m., the call for a “Code 303” — a police shooting — went out: The man had suddenly shot at three officers in the building, Long said.
“A result of being fired upon, officers on scene returned fire, striking the suspect,” Long said. The man suffered multiple gunshot wounds and died there.
The three officers were rushed to local hospitals, where they’re now recovering."

And I guess something also happened today in the BMC garage??? "Heavy police activity", I heard.

Old 11-10-2021, 07:46 AM

more people dead last night:

https://www.wcvb.com/article/2-peopl...ating/38207481

Old 11-10-2021, 07:49 AM

And this video, lol

https://youtu.be/xaakl_EejN8

Old 11-10-2021, 10:56 AM

Thankfully no police involved so no chance of justice for free Canada Goose jackets.

Quote:

Old 11-10-2021, 02:48 PM

Shots fired at traffic stop in Revere:

https://www.wcvb.com/article/firearm...ooper/38213238

Old 11-10-2021, 09:03 PM

962 posts, read 547,533 times
I feel so bad for police now. Hopefully they won’t mass resign.. but they are assaulted left & right.

It’s a time to start a rally Stop Police Hate!

And I hope all fans of ACAB rot in hell.

Old 11-11-2021, 07:23 AM

Acabbies and defundies won't learn until someone puts a gun to their head and steals their car. And even then some of the more brainwashed ones will think they deserved it due to their whiteness and unearned privilege, and the criminal needed the car more than they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl View Post
I feel so bad for police now. Hopefully they won’t mass resign.. but they are assaulted left & right.

It’s a time to start a rally Stop Police Hate!

And I hope all fans of ACAB rot in hell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston