Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2015, 06:14 PM

2,075 posts, read 5,123,825 times

Advertisements

There are lots of new apartments in Boulder. Seems like every time I drive through town I see new ones. (The Peloton is the oldest of the new complexes actually.) Today I noticed Lofts on the Hill @ 30th & Pearl and another new apartment building near 30th & Valmont. Others: Solana @ 31st & Pearl, Uptown Broadway, Violet on Broadway, Two Nine North on 29th/30th, to name a few.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2015, 03:15 PM

380 posts, read 653,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_dog_us View Post
I need to warn you: Most rentals in Boulder are dumps. There are new apartments being built and they are they exception, but they are also expensive. Generally around $2500 a month for a 2 bedroom. Check out Lofts at Peloton for an example of the newer stuff.
I saw some dumps in Boulder when I was looking, but I had a different experience regarding rent. I just recently (Sep 1) rented a 2-bed/2-bath, 925-square-foot new-construction condo apartment (first person to live in it) in Dakota Ridge for $1,800. I had originally wanted to stay at $1,700 or lower, but I was finding nothing big enough -- or dog-friendly enough -- in that range, so I bumped up my budget $100 and found my current apartment right away. I didn't even want a 2-bed, but all of the 1-beds were dinky. Perhaps I got super-lucky, but I wouldn't consider my apartment search the most thorough (I looked for about two weeks).

I'm not a fan of the new-construction apartment complexes around Boulder, honestly. They all have immoral pet rents (which I slammed in a separate thread) and include silly amenities that I don't want or need.

Old 10-17-2015, 12:40 PM

2 posts, read 1,062 times
I am also a 20 year old looking to become completely independent and go out west somewhere and experience a new lifestyle. If you would like to talk and maybe exchange some ideas that would be awesome!

Old 10-17-2015, 01:11 PM

2 posts, read 1,062 times
I ran out of direct messages for the day aparrently would there be any other place to have conversation? (Facebook, text) ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area