Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2011, 10:58 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_id View Post
There is nothing inconsistent about, on one hand, caring about poverty in this country and also noting that the poor tend to be on average grossly misinformed.
So you can include the masses of inner city black impoverished people as misinformed as well as the white trash populating the south? Most of them voted for Obama and I agree, they were sadly misinformed and continue to be used by the plantation masters and having suffered the most economically under this president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2011, 11:01 AM

12,460 posts, read 20,090,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
So you can include the masses of inner city black impoverished people as misinformed as well as the white trash populating the south?
Umm...yes, why wouldn't you?

Old 09-20-2011, 11:21 AM

2,311 posts, read 3,506,319 times
Quote:
Of course you did, sorta like how you snapped a quick photo of the Joker too. I mean...no way you could have found a picture online....
Yeah... this one was particularly hard to find :

Quote:
By the way, what happened to the psychology minor?
You're starting to scare me w/ how much you keep remembering about a random person on the internet ... But I feel I have kept myself anonymous enough .... So..... Basically, at a certain point, CMU decided to stop printing minors on diploma's .. Thus, the only place that is reflected is on my transcript... which ...I'm sorry, I have made you look like a fool enough .. No need to go there.

Quote:
And any reason why you blanked out the dates?
I thought I mentioned why... because I don't want you stalking me .... Graduation date is a bit to much info no? Yeah.. I think so

Quote:
And just in case you weren't aware, electrical engineers are well engineers and not involved with software engineering, but I guess you couldn't find an appropriate photo from the computer science department?
Great, We've now established : Even though you claim to be in the 'tech' industry and know so much about it and what happens in Silicon Valley that you actually don't know squat and aren't in the industry ...

Quote:
But heck, maybe when you get out of high school you can really go to CMU?
Yep, it's going to be a hard task ..

Now, if you're done w/ this proof tirade, lets get back to the topic please

Old 09-20-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Iceland is currently doing better than the countries that have tried more or less conservative ideological, namely "austerity measures". So much for that example.....
Yeah, your evidence/analysis of this fact is soo compelling

Old 09-20-2011, 11:34 AM

12,460 posts, read 20,090,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
I thought I mentioned why... because I don't want you stalking me .... Graduation date is a bit to much info no? Yeah..
No, not really, plus if I thought you'd actually gone to CMU I could figure out who you were rather quickly....

Quote:
Great, We've now established
Right, the degrees you are posting pictures of aren't consistent with your comments about yourself.

I really don't care what photos you post (I certainly didn't ask for such) as they don't establish anything, from previous comments its clear you don't know about what you claim to have degrees in. Now, if you did actually graduate from those programs...I'd highly recommend getting a refund of some sort. But more likely, you'll just return them to their rightful owner.

By, the way, I really haven't said much about what industry I work in...nor where I've gone to school...nor what I've studied. Funny how that works....

Plus, aren't you suppose to be, you know....working? Or do you just carry a bed-sheet and "your" degrees with you all the time?

Last edited by user_id; 09-20-2011 at 11:54 AM..

Old 09-20-2011, 12:33 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,900,367 times
Quote:
Funny.. someone challenges and remarks that I didn't go to a college I did go to . I post picture evidence proving the contrary and some troll who is probably subscribed to my posts (and stalking me) on the site, decides to rear his head (you) and comment on a reply I am making to another user.. Do you not have anything better to do? The $1 million question is why do you think your flowery logic doesn't apply to you or anyone else who posts on an internet forum..

As you were troll
Actually, Sigmund, the reason some folks are questioning you is because of the manor in which you persistently represent yourself ... you know: arrogantly, with pompous self-inflated self worth, etc. as I have pointed out repeatedly. You post information that is sometimes relevant, sometimes correct, rarely but occasionally insightful ... you demonstrate an 'acrobatic' but facile mind poorly organized with a lack of much depth to your analysis ... and, most significantly, you do all this with remarkably rambling, often bizarre stream of consciousness discharges replete with dazzlingly copious charts and graphs grabbed from Wikipedia. Now, all this coming from someone who has admitted to being well under even 30 years (which shows blatantly, btw), but who claims to be here to lead us all -- as a great public service -- and at great personal sacrifice -- out of the wilderness of our collective ignorances, is just a bit much, sir. If you were to perhaps enter into discussions with arguments that didn't consistently refer to other individuals, and the entire human race, as beneath your intellect and vision, you might -- just maybe -- find some folks more interested to exchange ideas with you.

I'm just sayin'
It ain't just what you say, but also the way you say it.

(also btw: I suggest you use that 'minor in psych' to consider the issue of any posters here 'stalking you')

Old 09-20-2011, 01:08 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,686,006 times
Quote:
Funny.. someone challenges and remarks that I didn't go to a college I did go to . I post picture evidence proving the contrary and some troll who is probably subscribed to my posts (and stalking me) on the site, decides to rear his head (you) and comment on a reply I am making to another user.. Do you not have anything better to do? The $1 million question is why do you think your flowery logic doesn't apply to you or anyone else who posts on an internet forum..

As you were troll

mmm... quite defensive, assumes he is being stalked. Let us combine that with the continuous bragging and braggadocio, put that together with the admitted youth, and the 24/7 appearance on this board.

Sigmund would have had something to say.

Back in my ski bum days the sun glasses considered "cool" were Vaurnet as they increased in price, Suncloud came out with sunglasses that looked as good, but were much cheaper, we called them "Phonet"
Don't forget the French pronunciation.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
No, not really, plus if I thought you'd actually gone to CMU I could figure out who you were rather quickly....

Right, the degrees you are posting pictures of aren't consistent with your comments about yourself.

I really don't care what photos you post (I certainly didn't ask for such) as they don't establish anything, from previous comments its clear you don't know about what you claim to have degrees in. Now, if you did actually graduate from those programs...I'd highly recommend getting a refund of some sort. But more likely, you'll just return them to their rightful owner.

By, the way, I really haven't said much about what industry I work in...nor where I've gone to school...nor what I've studied. Funny how that works....

Plus, aren't you suppose to be, you know....working? Or do you just carry a bed-sheet and "your" degrees with you all the time?
It's going to be o.k user_id .. It really is ..

One of the benefits of the being in tech is that I can work from wherever I want... Were you able to observe the thread count too? Here's the back story :

Are you able to work from home or do your masters keep you in the supply closet all day?

Now that I have cleared up nothing (in your mind's eye) and you have responded as I felt you would, I'd love to get back on topic which generally has to do w/ you being wrong about almost everything ...

Last edited by yeahthatguy; 09-20-2011 at 01:17 PM..

Old 09-20-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Actually, Sigmund, the reason some folks are questioning you is because of the manor in which you persistently represent yourself ... you know: arrogantly, with pompous self-inflated self worth, etc. as I have pointed out repeatedly. You post information that is sometimes relevant, sometimes correct, rarely but occasionally insightful ... you demonstrate an 'acrobatic' but facile mind poorly organized with a lack of much depth to your analysis ... and, most significantly, you do all this with remarkably rambling, often bizarre stream of consciousness discharges replete with dazzlingly copious charts and graphs grabbed from Wikipedia. Now, all this coming from someone who has admitted to being well under even 30 years (which shows blatantly, btw), but who claims to be here to lead us all -- as a great public service -- and at great personal sacrifice -- out of the wilderness of our collective ignorances, is just a bit much, sir. If you were to perhaps enter into discussions with arguments that didn't consistently refer to other individuals, and the entire human race, as beneath your intellect and vision, you might -- just maybe -- find some folks more interested to exchange ideas with you.

I'm just sayin'
It ain't just what you say, but also the way you say it.

(also btw: I suggest you use that 'minor in psych' to consider the issue of any posters here 'stalking you')

Internet slang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In some corners of the world, it's called : netspeak .. Just want to keep you up to date w/ the happenings on the interwebs... Just 'sayin'.

"Internet slang (Internet short-hand, netspeak or chatspeak) is a type of slang that Internet users have popularized, and in many cases, have coined. Such terms often originate with the purpose of saving keystrokes. Many people use the same abbreviations in texting and instant messaging, and social networking websites. Acronyms, keyboard symbols and shortened words are often used as methods of abbreviation in Internet slang. New dialects of slang, such as leet or Lolspeak, develop as ingroup memes rather than time savers."

I know... the world is moving so fast.. It's hard to keep up.

http://www.ragecry.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/oh_you_mad_styling.jpg (broken link)

http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2011/07/troll-face.png (broken link)

Last edited by yeahthatguy; 09-20-2011 at 01:27 PM..

Old 09-20-2011, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
mmm... quite defensive, assumes he is being stalked. Let us combine that with the continuous bragging and braggadocio, put that together with the admitted youth, and the 24/7 appearance on this board.

Sigmund would have had something to say.

Back in my ski bum days the sun glasses considered "cool" were Vaurnet as they increased in price, Suncloud came out with sunglasses that looked as good, but were much cheaper, we called them "Phonet"
Don't forget the French pronunciation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California