Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2017, 04:16 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,336,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish & Chips View Post
You are bitter that you had to leave Canada.

Someone who is satisfied with life in Seattle wouldn't instigate trivial arguments with Canadians and Vancouverites.
I'm sure he feels badly enough about that. No point in rubbing it in.

Old 07-26-2017, 05:00 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,062,349 times
Quote:

Someone who is satisfied with life in Seattle wouldn't instigate trivial arguments with Canadians and Vancouverites.

You nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post

Under normal circumstances I'd agree but not in this case. For years there's hardly been a day goes by here on this forum when he isn't swamping it with bitter posts trying to rub his bitterness off on Canada in misplaced retaliation for his own problems that he willingly created for himself. I don't think anyone else should feel wrong for rubbing back against his obsessive attacks and deliberate misinformation. Frankly I'm sick of it and I'm sure a lot of others are too. I feel like it's making the Canada forum an unpleasant place for regular posters and visitors alike to be posting anything here knowing he's going to be jumping in every day like a dirty sock puppet trolling to bait people and cause trouble and hard feelings.

I wouldn't be surprised if that log on his shoulder is the reason why he had to leave Canada and all the other countries he says he's lived in and left.

Old 07-26-2017, 05:22 PM

7,682 posts, read 5,535,357 times
Well I certainly post less here than I would like to. I just refuse to feed the troll.

Old 07-26-2017, 06:09 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,336,949 times
Quote:
#sarcasm

Old 07-26-2017, 07:18 PM

510 posts, read 449,828 times
Default Better Health Care in USA

They used to come in droves to USA for healthcare because their "socialized medicine" was lousy-minimal office hours, part-time doctors-who worked other businesss on the side to supplement their fixed incomes-and for "correction of botched procedures" for which they had no right to bring suit.

And they used to get "free care" for these services since their insurance didn't pay for services in USA.

Old 07-26-2017, 08:03 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,308,248 times
Quote:

Quote:

I cannot keep myself from laughing hard.....sure, I left paradise on earth LOL

Old 07-26-2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
You nailed it.

Under normal circumstances I'd agree but not in this case. For years there's hardly been a day goes by here on this forum when he isn't swamping it with bitter posts trying to rub his bitterness off on Canada in misplaced retaliation for his own problems that he willingly created for himself. I don't think anyone else should feel wrong for rubbing back against his obsessive attacks and deliberate misinformation. Frankly I'm sick of it and I'm sure a lot of others are too. I feel like it's making the Canada forum an unpleasant place for regular posters and visitors alike to be posting anything here knowing he's going to be jumping in every day like a dirty sock puppet trolling to bait people and cause trouble and hard feelings.

I wouldn't be surprised if that log on his shoulder is the reason why he had to leave Canada and all the other countries he says he's lived in and left.

You do not even deserve a well thought, articulated reply....longtime forum members got to know you very well .....my suggestion is always the same....take few tablets as needed...

Last edited by saturno_v; 07-26-2017 at 08:27 PM..

Old 07-26-2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
And once again you are resorting to the personal insult.

I know what you mean't as well, but that is not what you wrote is it?

"Boxed in"...are we in some sort of contest here?

You have a proclivity of resorting to accusations of personality traits unflattering. It's deliberate.

The other forum members have already suggested you post in a controversial and patronizing manner. You'll forgive me if I'm less than impressed with you using them as general support.

Exactly, I did not insult you....I said "act dumb" did not say "you are dumb"....I knew exactly that you knew what I meant but still decided to argue for the sake of arguing...

There is not even a remotely comparable movement of people going up north in summer as the Snowbirds and taxes have nothing to do with it, period.

Last edited by saturno_v; 07-26-2017 at 08:26 PM..

Old 07-26-2017, 08:42 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,502,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
Exactly, I did not insult you....I said "act dumb" did not say "you are dumb"....I knew exactly that you knew what I meant but still decided to argue for the sake of arguing...

There is not even a remotely comparable movement of people going up north in summer as the Snowbirds and taxes have nothing to do with it, period.
And I knew you knew exactly that I knew what you mean't and knew you'd still not know enough to refrain from blathering about "comparable movements".

Your post suggested you'd never heard of "beachbirding" my post proved there was and has been for a century or more Americans coming north for the summer months. I did not say or imply "comparable" and if that was what you meant to say you should have just said it.

Elementary ......but you knew that.

Old 07-26-2017, 09:35 PM

1,147 posts, read 719,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
I cannot keep myself from laughing hard.....sure, I left paradise on earth LOL
You didn't address the second part of my post. You haven't explained why you are obsessively hostile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.