Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Caregiving
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2013, 05:31 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,668,582 times

Advertisements

Good morning cyn...........I think the moon was the "pink" moon. I saw in the news it was around april 25th or 26th. Darn I missed it. Bet it was something to see. I wonder if we could see some tonight.?

We got to do what we have to do. Making decsions is tough but they need to be made and not in haste. Hope your day is a good one.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2013, 06:50 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,380,896 times
Good morning cyn.

I hope the Zoloft helps you.

I love the singing group here. I will join but very softly since I might scare everyone

Old 04-26-2013, 07:17 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,298,706 times
Good morning everyone! Beautiful weather here today. All the critters are looking good and enjoying the sun and perfect temperatures.
Day 2 of the Zoloft--I ate a piece of toast with it this time to see if that helps...fingers crossed.
My brother is going to come by and stay Saturday night. He is in the Air force and they sent him to TN to do some kind of work so he said he could swing by here for the night. I haven't seen him in a couple of years so it will be nice to see him. So today I will be getting the guest room prepared for his visit!
May you all have a lovely blessed day!

Old 04-26-2013, 08:18 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Good morning! I'm here for my morning hugs....

I hope you and your brother have a nice visit, Cyn.

I see Lisa brought flowers and EM brought a cup of (kit)tea!

Old 04-26-2013, 08:48 AM

Hope you are feeling much better NMS...here are some hugs just for you (((((((((((((((NMS))))))))))))))...sometimes we get wrapped up in our own troubles and forget others are going through so much too. Just so everyone knows I also say a prayer daily for each and every one of you! I think of you all and appreciate you all.

Old 04-26-2013, 10:25 AM

So far so good with the Zoloft. I do realize I will not notice anything for awhile if I even do---usually I just have noticed my mood to be more stable if anything---so I'll hope for the best.
DH seems to have a ton of things for me to do and yet I have a ton of things "I" was doing....oh well............

Last edited by cynwldkat; 04-26-2013 at 11:36 AM..

Old 04-26-2013, 02:02 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Glad to hear the Zoloft isn't doing a nasty on you at the moment. That seems to be common with husbands, Cyn...no matter what you're doing, what he wants done is always more important. And thanks for the hugs.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:31 PM

48,112 posts, read 21,992,097 times
Good Night cyn and to your entire household and to your many friends.

Old 04-27-2013, 06:28 AM

Good morning everyone! DH woke me up at 5am and I couldn't go back to sleep so finally I just got up and decided to get the critters fed and cared for early so I can do a few things around the house before my brother arrives. He said he'd be here around 1pm and we still have to run to Lowes to get some repair things for the guest toilet. Naturally it would decide to start leaking last time we had DH's friend here so after he left we just turned it off...well now we need to fix it and DH's hands just are not strong enough to do it so I'm doing my best at helping which isn't much really! The part we got yesterday didn't fit---so it's back to get a different part. I think this time we'll have someone help us. We thought there was only one size but it looks like we were wrong!
It's cloudy with rain on the way so hopefully my brother won't run into it to much! On the weather last night they said it was going to be hit and miss.....now that is a questionable prediction---pretty safe for them I'd say!
So everyone have a great weekend----will try to check in later today.

Old 04-27-2013, 06:32 AM

48,112 posts, read 21,992,097 times
Good Luck with the plumbing job cyn. You will become proficient in home repairs, a "jack of all trades--master of none".

Enjoy your visit with your brother.

Oh my darlin' Allie woke us up this morning barking.....must have been some critter in the back yard.....she went out the sliders and was on the lanai....barking and beginning to bay....at about 5 AM......when I brought her in and pulled the curtain closed....she went back to sleep.

Its a beautiful day here......about 73 degrees and sunny.....a delightful morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Caregiving