Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2009, 07:39 AM

22,339 posts, read 29,445,455 times

Advertisements

Hartwell, Thank you SO MUCH for taking care of this kitten who is turning into a stunning adult cat!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 06:53 AM

1,055 posts, read 4,137,009 times
Hello everyone...Thought you might enjoy hearing from Sidney...I told you I would bring some updates on him. He is doing really well. He is about 5 pounds now but looks much bigger due to his thick fur. He has turned into a sweetie! Still easily frightened and not a fan of strangers but he loves his family. He spends his days chirping to us and following me around the house. He sleeps next to me every evening and loves to watch me cook dinner by sitting on a bar stool, not begging, just watching. He no longer fears the dogs, but instead lays patiently inches away from one of their bowls at dinner time seeing if they will leave anything for him...which they dont lol. He is our beautiful cat, although we think all our babies are very pretty, but Sidney is a soft ball of fluff and those eyes make you melt.

Sidney loves to be brushed and combed and also loves to be petted. Dont lay your hand down when he still needs to be petted or he will shove his nose under your hand to remind you to keep petting. He loves to wake you up in the morning with his purring and soft meow, cause he wants his breakfast. He is an absolute joy and I love to share him with you all!

Old 11-07-2009, 08:12 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,034,727 times
such a handsome little fella..... LOVE the expression on his face...... he looks so content and like all is right in his world.......

Old 11-07-2009, 08:18 AM

672 posts, read 5,094,597 times
Just beautiful. I'm so happy he has a happy and safe life because of you

Old 11-07-2009, 10:32 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,350,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartwell Girl View Post
Dont lay your hand down when he still needs to be petted or he will shove his nose under your hand to remind you to keep petting. He loves to wake you up in the morning with his purring and soft meow, cause he wants his breakfast. He is an absolute joy and I love to share him with you all!

And it is an absolute joy to read about his wonderful life now and see those beautiful photos! I wouldn't have thought he was still only 5 pounds ... he does look like a big boy now. I think we have discussed he seems to have some Maine Coon in him...he is a beauty.

Bless you again for your kindness in taking him in!

Old 11-08-2009, 08:03 AM

1,055 posts, read 4,137,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfancier View Post
And it is an absolute joy to read about his wonderful life now and see those beautiful photos! I wouldn't have thought he was still only 5 pounds ... he does look like a big boy now. I think we have discussed he seems to have some Maine Coon in him...he is a beauty.

Bless you again for your kindness in taking him in!
I know, he seems much bigger than that but he is just a big ball of fluff! I was watching Animal Planet last night and they had a show about cats on and it showed the Maine Coon breed, wow! I hope he doesnt get that big LOL!

Old 11-08-2009, 08:16 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,677,099 times
Sidney is just gorgeous! Thank you for taking him in, givng him love, and sharing his pictures and antics with us.

Old 11-08-2009, 04:18 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,321,990 times
Sidney is beautiful. It is amazing-you give them love and you get so much more in return!

Old 11-08-2009, 05:00 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Glad you posted new pictures of Sidney, I was wondering how our favorite little fur ball was. He is still a beauty!!!

Old 11-08-2009, 11:51 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,769,802 times
He is gorgeous! Hmmm, look at those paws in the first of the two recent pics you posted: they look
pretty big to me, do you think so? Isn't paw size in a kitten an indication of the eventual adult size?

And he has great eyes and expression.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats