Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 01:07 PM

705 posts, read 508,352 times

Advertisements

I’ve never understood people like her who are rich, successful, pretty and they want to toss it all out. I wish I had her luck. Instead I have nothing near what she had, in fact the opposite and I’m just fine. This proves there is no God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2022, 02:47 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,540,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011KTM530 View Post
I’ve never understood people like her who are rich, successful, pretty and they want to toss it all out. I wish I had her luck. Instead I have nothing near what she had, in fact the opposite and I’m just fine. This proves there is no God.
Depression can affect anyone regardless of those things you mentioned. And you never know someone's struggles. Being wealthy and famous can bring it's own unique problems onto a person.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:50 PM

5,587 posts, read 6,521,046 times
Quote:
Read her essay and you will get an insight into her mind and feelings.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/31/former...essay-in-2021/

As for your last line, that is so not true. We live in a fallen world, nobody, and I mean nobody, will have a problem free, trouble free life. It is all in how one handles it.

Old 02-02-2022, 04:04 AM

1,014 posts, read 480,921 times
What do you think happened? Someone called her a name. Her life got worse instead of better. Only losers and low life scum bags called her. Not what she would expect. She went dead broke and couldn't pay back the loan. Nobody cared for her. Not materialistic enough. So she got spiritual, and instead this made her more miserable than before. So she jumped off a building to end her miseries. All the possible bad emotions that she had to deal with was felt.

Old 02-02-2022, 08:02 AM

3,881 posts, read 4,134,657 times
Quote:

It proves that everybody, rich or poor, needs God.
Why do people blame God for their own stupid mistakes and decisions? He's not a puppetmaster.

Old 02-02-2022, 08:13 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,540,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerwife View Post
Why do people blame God for their own stupid mistakes and decisions? He's not a puppetmaster.
Christians can also be depressed and take their own lives. In fact, Cheslie Kryst was a Christian according to the following

Cheslie Kryst Death Cause, Biography...

Depression and suicide idealization does not care whether you are rich or poor, black or white, good or bad, religious or not.

Old 02-02-2022, 08:46 AM

11,082 posts, read 6,917,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerwife View Post
Exactly.

Old 02-02-2022, 09:22 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,891,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyCable View Post
What do you think happened? Someone called her a name. Her life got worse instead of better. Only losers and low life scum bags called her. Not what she would expect. She went dead broke and couldn't pay back the loan. Nobody cared for her. Not materialistic enough. So she got spiritual, and instead this made her more miserable than before. So she jumped off a building to end her miseries. All the possible bad emotions that she had to deal with was felt.
Loan? What are you talking about?

Old 02-02-2022, 10:31 AM

18,534 posts, read 18,779,287 times
So many from famous parents too and maybe sometimes it comes down to the one thing.. perhaps these young people didnt get the proper upbringings or love they needed when young.. or maybe not.. some others whos children left this world when no one saw it coming.

Celebrities Whose Children Committed Suicide – List
Sr.No. Name
1 Marlon Brando
2 Gregory Peck
3 Marie Osmond
4 Paul Newman
5 L. Ron Hubbard
6 Gloria Vanderbilt
7 Willie Nelson
8 Burt Bacharach
9 Sylvia Plath
10 Carroll O` Connor

Old 02-02-2022, 11:31 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,097,708 times
I feel that she was an over-achiever. Law degree and MBA before the age of 30, won Ms USA at age 28, etc.

I read on another site that she didn't want to be a lawyer but was pressured. She enjoyed doing the Extra Correspondent but the pay was not a lot. She probably was not going anywhere with the Extra gig.

Also, it sounds like she was estranged from her father as she left everything to her mom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities