Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times

Advertisements

Court records: Singer Usher files for divorce - omg! news on Yahoo!

somehow this one does NOT surprise me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2009, 07:14 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,146,440 times
Me neither he looks like a player cheated on Chile and got married to this girl now this girl is stuck with 5 kids and he is OUT.

What a shocker....Not so much

Old 06-16-2009, 09:01 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,349 times
But only 2 of her kids are by Usher and I'm sure he'll take care of them. If you count the time, she was pregnant when they got married, which leads me to believe he only married her because she was pregnant. I figured he wouldn't stay with her because he alienated his mom because of this woman (she wanted him to fire his mom) and she also lied about her criminal past. I'm not surprised in the least. And is it me or did she look like him in a wig? He went from dating pretty women to her. If he could have a wandering eye while with the pretty women, she was a fool to think he wouldn't have a wandering eye with her.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:38 AM

4,116 posts, read 3,146,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by senalj View Post
But only 2 of her kids are by Usher and I'm sure he'll take care of them. If you count the time, she was pregnant when they got married, which leads me to believe he only married her because she was pregnant. I figured he wouldn't stay with her because he alienated his mom because of this woman (she wanted him to fire his mom) and she also lied about her criminal past. I'm not surprised in the least. And is it me or did she look like him in a wig? He went from dating pretty women to her. If he could have a wandering eye while with the pretty women, she was a fool to think he wouldn't have a wandering eye with her.

I agree he could of ended up with a very beautiful woman but he chose her no wonder he's leaving now he must of finally woke up

Old 06-17-2009, 04:26 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,343,192 times
I saw this coming a mile away! first, the rumors were his mother dislike Tameka and Usher fired her as his manager and replaced her w/ Tameka. then they canceled their original wedding, only to have a smaller one a bit later. it sounded like trouble from the start (first time hearing about her criminal past though. more fuel).

she is a bit older than him and had 3 kids from another marriage, so that could be one thing, however it sounds like Usher isn't done hitting the clubs and fooling around yet and wasn't ready for the married life

sad for the kids though, especially the older kids that weren't his (how many father figures are they going to go through?)

Old 06-17-2009, 07:27 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,349 times
I could be wrong, but I remember a rumor that said they were dating while she was still married to her last husband. If that's the case it could only end badly.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:52 AM

242 posts, read 788,800 times
yes they said she left her husband who is a clothing designer to be with usher. The same way you got him you will lose him. I am not going to comment on her looks because obviously that wasnt an issue with him, he did marry her and not the supposedly beautiful woman he was with for years.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:43 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
He should of never hurt Chile; She was a good fine woman.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:34 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
The way she popped out those kids right behind the other was just a little odd considering she already 3 kids. You would think they would have wanted to spend sometime enjoying marriage before they added new kids.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:51 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,343,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
The way she popped out those kids right behind the other was just a little odd considering she already 3 kids. You would think they would have wanted to spend sometime enjoying marriage before they added new kids.
I thought she was well into her first pregnancy even before they got married? I know we'll never get the answer, but I wonder if they wanted to have kids right away or we're the kids "oopsies". I never understood why couples choose to have kids immediately after getting married, unless they dated or were engaged for a long time and so spent some time as a couple
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities