Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2009, 05:00 PM

5,747 posts, read 12,061,141 times

Advertisements

He certainly didn't do himself any favors by choosing Miss Swift, because it made him look like a bully. I saw Pink on a Today Show clip this morning, and I had to wonder what would have happened if Kanye had interrupted her acceptance speech instead. I suspect he wouldn't have had a chance in that confrontation! Can't you just see it now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2009, 05:17 PM

4,552 posts, read 15,036,900 times
Kanye is all over Obama's di*k cause he is a black president, if Obama were White would he still feel the same way about the pres. Im not gonna praise a president just cause he is the same race as me.

Kanye is a homosexual and has some emotional issues to deal with

and Pink would have whooped his A$$

Old 09-14-2009, 05:19 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,485,720 times
Quote:
Kanye is a homosexual and has some emotional issues to deal with
Whether or not that is true...
1. Who cares
2. what does it have to do with his poor behavior toward Taylor Swift

Old 09-14-2009, 05:45 PM

10,034 posts, read 9,520,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
If a male won that award, do you honestly think mr. big shot would of went up there and did what he did? No, he goes up and humiliates a 19 yr old girl. He's such a lowlife!!!!!
The good thing is that his racist stunt backfired and made him look stupid. The audience could be heard loudly booing him.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:00 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,124,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
This whole situation is hilarious, Kanye's manager said on the radio this morning in Atlanta that Kanye said last week after that senator disrupted Obama's speech that he was going to make it a point to interrupt the first white person to win an award at the MTV Awards to highlight the disparity in the reaction between the two. Obviously the reaction last week about a white man interrupting a black man about a very serious subject didnt warrent nearly the amount of attention as what happened last night at a frickin awards show with a black man interrupting a white woman, so I would once again say I applaud Kanye for what he did, I see the bigger picture in his actions,. It is apparent that some of you do not
This is the most ignorant, ghetto mentality I've ever read. IF you and The incredibly classless, ignorant Mr West had been paying attention, you would know that the Senator who heckled Barack Obama has lost most of his support and will lose his seat in the upcoming election.

Next two wrongs do not make a right. AND you are dealing with two COMPLETELY different audiences. Do you really think the people who listen to the news and pay attention to politics watch MTV?! Or the people who watch MTV pay attention to politics?! Give me a break.

If Kanye West wants to make a difference in the way Black people are treated and seen in this country, he needs to set a more positive example. What he did last night has the potential to set back racial relations horribly.

Ay, yi, yi. Why can't we stop shooting ourselves in the foot?

What Kanye did was WRONG! Regardless of his twisted reasoning.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:23 PM

5,747 posts, read 12,061,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
IF you and The incredibly classless, ignorant Mr West had been paying attention, you would know that the Senator who heckled Barack Obama has lost most of his support and will lose his seat in the upcoming election.
Once again, Joe Wilson is a Republican member of the House of Representatives. He is not a Senator. Furthermore, it is not a forgone conclusion that he will lose his seat to Rob Miller in the next election, although it is certainly a possibility.

Last edited by formercalifornian; 09-14-2009 at 06:38 PM..

Old 09-14-2009, 06:59 PM

10,034 posts, read 9,520,135 times
Quote:
This whole situation is hilarious, Kanye's manager said on the radio this morning in Atlanta that Kanye said last week after that senator disrupted Obama's speech that he was going to make it a point to interrupt the first white person to win an award at the MTV Awards to highlight the disparity in the reaction between the two. Obviously the reaction last week about a white man interrupting a black man about a very serious subject didnt warrent nearly the amount of attention as what happened last night at a frickin awards show with a black man interrupting a white woman, so I would once again say I applaud Kanye for what he did, I see the bigger picture in his actions,. It is apparent that some of you do not

Are you smoking something? The inicident with Wilson was all over the news, I mean all over. Both Wilson and the White house stated it was not a racial issue.

But thank you for posting proof that Kanye is a racist by pointing out he admitted he was targeting a white person.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:28 PM

151 posts, read 270,637 times
<3 taylor swift

Old 09-14-2009, 07:44 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,550,005 times
Well I for one am no longer giving that piece of trash any more attention.

I don't care what spin he and his people try to put on it. It was still low class and IMO anyone that makes excuses for him is lowclass too.

What's scary is these people vote.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:30 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,510,887 times
Quote:
I can think of a plethora of white music artists and actors that act the same way.............but yet I dont see people calling them thugs.
We are not talking about them now, are we?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities