Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2009, 01:42 AM

4,593 posts, read 9,207,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Oh so now Im a racist too? It's just getting better and better!If I told you I didn't vote for Obama I might as well join the KKK right?
And who said anything about looks? And clothing?

Calling Kanye a thug is very misusing the term anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 01:47 AM

4,593 posts, read 9,207,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorasbox View Post
Well, he would of been the first to cry racist. What he couldn't stand country taking the award. I am not a racist, But he could make me change my mind. At least Beyonce has class that kenye lacks. What is with these black rappers trashing white people? Hope they don't cry when It comes back around.
And what does this have to do with race? If something like this is going to turn you into a racist, then you probably was already one.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:59 AM

16,076 posts, read 28,582,849 times
Its a shame your letting race become an issue here, it was staged.

I would have been ROFLMAO if he did this when Eminem,
was accepting his award and

I'm white for the record, incase
anyone wants to call me a p***h m****y again.
Sorry to offend anyone, but yes, this did happen.

Last edited by virgode; 09-15-2009 at 02:09 AM..

Old 09-15-2009, 06:02 AM

9,525 posts, read 9,848,359 times
I saw Kanye on Jay Leno last night, he seemed contrite and humbled by his experience with Swift.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:21 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,497,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuro View Post
She didn't thank her at the time the deed was done. My not liking her has nothing to do with Kanye. She can't sing.
About 20 million people think you are wrong. Album sales dont lie. Yes, she appeals to a young audience. But i would rather my kids listen to her music than the crap Kanye and his ilk produce. Right after his stunt on the VMA's, I'm sure his mother walked over to Jesus and said "I'm sorry. I thought I taught him better."

Old 09-15-2009, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Calling Kanye a thug is very misusing the term anyway.
Calling Kanye a thug is a disservice to thugs everywhere!

Old 09-15-2009, 06:58 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,124,362 times
If you look at the demograhics, the people who watch MTV are 13-24, the news 35+. Yes, there are some people who watch both. But the majority don't. Personally, if they hadn't been doing the tribute to Michael Jackson, I would'nt have been watching.

As for Beyonce's expression, I think it was nervous laughter. Who knows what to do in a situation like that?

Old 09-15-2009, 07:49 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,421,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
This whole situation is hilarious, Kanye's manager said on the radio this morning in Atlanta that Kanye said last week after that senator disrupted Obama's speech that he was going to make it a point to interrupt the first white person to win an award at the MTV Awards to highlight the disparity in the reaction between the two. Obviously the reaction last week about a white man interrupting a black man about a very serious subject didnt warrent nearly the amount of attention as what happened last night at a frickin awards show with a black man interrupting a white woman, so I would once again say I applaud Kanye for what he did, I see the bigger picture in his actions,. It is apparent that some of you do not

Oh wow, really? Da*n. He's WAY more of an idiot than I thought, then. Da white man, he be keepin' us down! Yeah, right. Anyone who thinks that is a complete sucker. Kanye and P. Diddy/F. Daddy/Pimp Doody-Whatever-His-Name-Is can bite my white butt. I'm so tired of this "racist" bullsh*t. It's an excuse...plain and simple. An excuse. That's all.

Personal responsibility. Deal with it.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:12 AM

Hey Kanye-----------were ya only mad at the Congressman for calling the black half of President Obama a liar? Or did you take exception to the white half being called a liar too? Seems like with all your $$$ you could afford a trip to South Carolina and protest in the Congressmans district rather than picking on a 18 year old child. Oh! Thats right! You only have cohones when the cameras are rolling.

Last edited by Capt. Dan; 09-15-2009 at 08:21 AM..

Old 09-15-2009, 08:17 AM

78,545 posts, read 60,737,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Because they are showing their true colors. America hasn't change much deep under the surface.
Yes it has. You might notice oh....our president...along with some of the most well-regarded people in the US....woods, oprah, lebron, rice, powell...

But yes, there are several racists still out there....guys like Kanye West for example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities