Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 10:05 PM

474 posts, read 496,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeytonC View Post
Who are you talking about? Who is a gun "totting" psycho? Who threatened to kill you? Your reaction to this shows your lack of rational thinking, intelligence, and social skills. It also shows the rest of us that your little incident at Butter was way overblown by you. You are a serious drama queen and if you are like this in real life, everyone around you knows how crazy you are. I laugh at the thought of you having any real friends. I know that if you were around me and my friends at a party or club acting like you do here, we would laugh at you and make fun of you. Of course, you would call it "racism" wouldn't you? I'm sure plenty of people from your own ethnicity laugh at you too. You will always be miserable and lonely; most lying, over-dramatic dweebs are. Good luck, you can't leave fast enough. We aren't racists here in Charlotte. We just dislike d-bag weirdos with spelling problems who like to play victim and insult us.
I was talking exactly about you when I mentioned the psychopath who threatened to kill me, the hate message you sent to my direct mail shows the kind of intolerance you possess. It figures considering the fact that you think you could go around buying people in this day and age when slavery is abolished, one of your earlier comments made a reference to the same. Again, it's hilarious to see that your only comeback in this regard was to point out one spelling mistake in my reply where there was an extra "t" in toting(not completely my mistake as that message was sent from my phone and the swype feature is not as accurate as it should be). I guess my comprehension of English is decent enough for me to not drive around trucks for a living even if English weren't my first language .

Then again, what else could be expected out of intolerant bullies who go around foul mouthing anyone that expresses an opinion that might rub them the wrong way. Well done Charlotte.

Old 06-03-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I understand a person's frustration when something like this happens but this is way overblown. If the OP was let into Butter without any problems, had the time of his life and even scored with a hot chick would Charlotte be heaven?

Not sure where the OP is moving but it will be hilarious if the same thing happens in the next city.
I was only here for 3-6 months. I am originally from Cali and had been looking at places other than Cali for relocation. I wanted to give Charlotte a try and so decided to stay here for a while to see if it fits my agenda.

I am not moving out of Charlotte because of some stray incidents, I just find the place a bit boring and don't like the weather here either. That's one of the main reasons I am moving out, nothing to do with the incident at Butter to be honest.

Old 06-03-2012, 10:20 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,772,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpapayas View Post
I was talking exactly about you when I mentioned the psychopath who threatened to kill me, the hate message you sent to my direct mail shows the kind of intolerance you possess. It figures considering the fact that you think you could go around buying people in this day and age when slavery is abolished, one of your earlier comments made a reference to the same. Again, it's hilarious to see that your only comeback in this regard was to point out one spelling mistake in my reply where there was an extra "t" in toting(not completely my mistake as that message was sent from my phone and the swype feature is not as accurate as it should be). I guess my comprehension of English is decent enough for me to not drive around trucks for a living even if English weren't my first language .

Then again, what else could be expected out of intolerant bullies who go around foul mouthing anyone that expresses an opinion that might rub them the wrong way. Well done Charlotte.
Oh good grief

You realize of course that when you blame an entire city for your unhappiness that you lose all credibility with anyone of any intelligence who is still reading this thread? Just sayin'.

Good luck in your next city.

I truly hope you find what you are looking for.

Just try hard to remember what I said to you earlier on this thread and plan accordingly - everywhere you go, there you are

Old 06-03-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Oh good grief

You realize of course that when you blame an entire city for your unhappiness that you lose all credibility with anyone of any intelligence who is still reading this thread? Just sayin'.

Good luck in your next city.

I truly hope you find what you are looking for.

Just try hard to remember what I said to you earlier on this thread and plan accordingly - everywhere you go, there you are
I agree and I don't intend to blame the whole city. I am sure there are some nice folks out here in Charlotte, I am going back to Cali because that's where I came from and Charlotte wasn't that appealing to me I guess in terms of the things to do here or the nightlife etc etc.

And I am not posting any further in this thread or even this forum for that matter. Good bye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte