Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 10:41 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Because the ARE champions. They won based on skill. Where they go to sleep at night has little to do with that. If anything, the lack of resourced in their communities vs others put them at a disadvantage. It's not like recruiters are breaking down doors in Lynwood for players. C'mon.

You're not going to get me to concede.
So if a LL team breaks out a pair of 19 year olds they are Champs too that won "on skill". Gotcha.

I understand you will not concede. People like you who see race in everything are stubborn and impossible to reason with. You are also quick to label everyone, and I do mean everyone, who does not agree with you as a racist. That says everything about you, you are the worst racist I have come across in a long time.

What you don't realize is the damage people like you cause. People look at your posts and it just fuels the racial divide. Then they resort to posting videos of other AAs acting like fools as if to say "see".

I feel sorry for you. You keep saying you are not bothered but you aren't fooling anyone. You have a lot of hate inside of you. No doubt much of it is justified given what you have seen. But it's now a crutch that you will break out whenever, even when it does not apply. And that makes you a sad, angry, irrational person.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 02-17-2015 at 11:18 AM..

Old 02-17-2015, 10:41 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Because the ARE champions. They won based on skill. Where they go to sleep at night has little to do with that. If anything, the lack of resourced in their communities vs others put them at a disadvantage. It's not like recruiters are breaking down doors in Lynwood for players. C'mon.

You're not going to get me to concede.
The funny thing is, you almost certainly say this thinking it illustrates strength of character...

Old 02-17-2015, 11:38 AM

867 posts, read 1,372,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Al Sharpton? is that you in disguise of Treemoni?

I wish obama were not just half white, but totally white, he would have lost in the elections.

I am sorry that he was elected just for his color of skin.. he is doing a very sucky job. he only got elected because of his skin color.

I hope Hillary does not win 2016 because the low information voters will say "wow our first woman president" notwithstanding that she would be a terrible president.
A Democrat beats a Republican and it's because he's black? News to me! I could swear the vast majority of blacks have been voting Democrat for decades now, whether if they've been white or not.

Old 02-17-2015, 12:06 PM

867 posts, read 1,372,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Did you ever see that movie "Diary of an angry black woman"? Was that based on your life?
It's called "Diary of a mad black woman"! Maybe you should Google next time. Did you even see the movie? Not seeing how the plot of that movie fits into this thread

Old 02-17-2015, 12:16 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,465,808 times
Thank you Runova. That's why I didn't even respond. Clearly judging the movie by the title haha.

Old 02-17-2015, 12:21 PM

1,312 posts, read 1,870,434 times
I'll just leave this here.

And given the recent discussion of this thread, this might be appropriate as well.

Old 02-17-2015, 12:27 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A2DAC1985 View Post
I'll just leave this here.

And given the recent discussion of this thread, this might be appropriate as well.
I'm not reading 36 pages. Cliff Notes?

Old 02-17-2015, 01:19 PM

1,312 posts, read 1,870,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I'm not reading 36 pages. Cliff Notes?
No problem. You should. It's interesting.

The jist of the thread is people claiming that 2010's Chicago is just as bad or worse than 1950's Chicago.

I care about boundaries. A lot of people that live in "Chicago"land don't.

Rules (and arbitrary boundaries) do mean something. Even though a lot of people claim (arbitrary) boundaries that don't mean anything.

Old 02-22-2015, 08:01 AM

2,418 posts, read 6,255,850 times
This would be a good time to close the thread. It's always sad when it devolves into race-baiting.

Old 02-22-2015, 03:09 PM

44,355 posts, read 20,063,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MannheimMadman View Post
This would be a good time to close the thread. It's always sad when it devolves into race-baiting.
I agree. The thread devolved into personal attacks and off-topic discussions. A number of off-topic posts have been deleted. The thread will remain closed.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago