Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2015, 06:28 AM

16,280 posts, read 10,421,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
It's only a matter of time before the complaints to the moderator shut this thread down. Truth hurts, doesn't it? 15 pages of intolerant/racist nonsense and now everyone wants to get upset. Very, very predictable. Hope your anger is teaching you something about yourself.
If the thread gets shut down it will because of you and your bull in the china shop rampage about injustice. We were doing just fine until you showed up spewing your nonsense.

Now can we calmly and rationally discuss your viewpoint? Did the Chicago team cheat? YES. Do they deserve to be considered victims and Champions based on their skin color? Of course not, that is idiotic. But that seems to be your position unless you are prepared to try to convince me that you would hold the same opinion if a white team was stripped of their title because they used illegal players.

And finally it is incredibly offensive to be called a racist because we believe that if you cheat you should suffer the consequences.

Old 02-17-2015, 06:31 AM

4,633 posts, read 3,468,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
The Obviously the upgrade in talent was worth the risk of cheating in this case.
Oh give me a break. Half the people crying foul probably can't find Lynwood on a map. upgrade in talent". LOL! Funny how the South Side is both a cesspool and goldmine when it's convenient. So tell me, how would things have changed if the kids lived right on the border of the boundary? What if they were within boundary, but homeless? What effect would it have on their skill?

I am not going to entertain you all much longer. I've said everything I need to say. No need to repeat myself.

Old 02-17-2015, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Oh give me a break. Half the people crying foul probably can't find Lynwood on a map. upgrade in talent". LOL! Funny how the South Side is both a cesspool and goldmine when it's convenient. So tell me, how would things have changed if the kids lived right on the border of the boundary? What if they were within boundary, but homeless? What effect would it have on their skill?

I am not going to entertain you all much longer. I've said everything I need to say. No need to repeat myself.

You have to be the worst debater on the internet, you are literally all over the map (pun intended). We are talking about kids living within the legal boundaries, that's it. You going off on homeless or finding Lynwood on a map has nothing to do with anything discussed. To answer your question if they lived within the boundary there is no rule violation and that ends the debate. But that didn't happen here and that's why the title was stripped. Clear enough?

OK Einstein then please explain why they would sign up these kids and knowingly break the rules if not for an upgrade in talent?

Old 02-17-2015, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
If the thread gets shut down it will because of you and your bull in the china shop rampage about injustice. We were doing just fine until you showed up spewing your nonsense.
I'm sure you WERE doing fine when you got to spew YOUR brand of nonsense unopposed. Privileged people love to dish what they can't stomach, then they use their power to eradicate the "problem". Society has taught you well.

Old 02-17-2015, 06:37 AM

I'm not discussing cheating because the decision wasn't based on cheating. I refuse to discuss the red herring so people like you can feel comfortable. We ALL know the truth behind this decision. Whether you admit it to yourself makes me no difference.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:17 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,041,088 times
Quote:
It's only a matter of time before the complaints to the moderator shut this thread down. Truth hurts, doesn't it? 15 pages of intolerant/racist nonsense and now everyone wants to get upset. Very, very predictable. Hope your anger is teaching you something about yourself.

Well, clearly you're now just trolling and trying to get a rise out of people.

"Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid"-John Wayne

Old 02-17-2015, 07:17 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,596,106 times
Quote:
I'm not discussing cheating because the decision wasn't based on cheating. I refuse to discuss the red herring so people like you can feel comfortable. We ALL know the truth behind this decision. Whether you admit it to yourself makes me no difference.
Treemoni - you are a racist.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Must be difficult for you to go through life with so many disadvantages:

AA
Stupid
Stubborn
Condescending
Angry
Irrational
Racist

And yes calling me a racist because I want a cheating team punished is in fact very racist. Good luck going through life as an angry black man blaming racism for every bad thing that happens to you and other people of color. You'll need it.

Oh yeah almost forgot the annoying

Old 02-17-2015, 07:24 AM

Yep, I'm trolling. Yep, I'm a racist.

Being AA is a disadvantage? LMAO! You all just keep telling on yourselves...

Old 02-17-2015, 07:26 AM

P.S. I'm not a man.

Filled with so many ignoranant ASSuptions. Unsurprising.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago