Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2015, 09:17 AM

4,745 posts, read 5,577,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Many times I wonder where these people come from. I would love to have a city-data meet up so I can see if some of these people are real.
It would be interesting to see some of these characters in real life.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:20 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,980,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Interesting.

I guess all those MSNBC viewers are racist.

And MSNBC itself must be racist as well ... since they pay Sharpton $500K a year.
MSNBC is racists. Over the past year I've learned how racists the national media is. They love to keep mess going. Fox cnn msnbc the list goes on.

Conservatives love watching Al so they can have something to fuss about and use that to support their claim of Black leadership.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:27 AM

70 posts, read 68,034 times
Getting back to this little league team. What a bunch of PUNKS those coaches are. Running up the score 43-10 in four innings. Teaching children poor sportsmanship.

I'm glad they were investigated. And I'm glad they lost their title.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:28 AM

1,988 posts, read 2,225,988 times
Quote:
MSNBC is racists. Over the past year I've learned how racists the national media is. They love to keep mess going. Fox cnn msnbc the list goes on.

Conservatives love watching Al so they can have something to fuss about and use that to support their claim of Black leadership.
MSNBC has awful ratings. Liberals generally don't cling to their talking heads like conservatives do to take their marching orders.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:29 AM

70 posts, read 68,034 times
[
Conservatives love watching Al so they can have something to fuss about and use that to support their claim of Black leadership.[/quote]

Honestly. NOBODY watches MSNBC. They are the LOWEST rated cable news show. If I went to my roof and screamed, more people would hear me than watching MSNBC.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:35 AM

4,918 posts, read 6,474,580 times
Who cares its Little League but I do feel bad for the kids, how will they ever go on with their lives now?

Old 02-13-2015, 09:36 AM

16,283 posts, read 10,427,990 times
Quote:
I posted a question about prior teams being stripped of their titles. Once again you have issues with paraphrasing. No one cares if you are conservative liberal racist or not in general. What is causing a lot of racial tension in this country is people wanting to tell other people's stories instead of letting people tell their own story. We only listen and read what we want. We all need to love listen and learn from one another. There can't be any love given if there is no love for self. That's what is wrong with the racial climate in America!
So much for your claim that you are through exchanging with me huh?

So if I do not have your position clear please clarify it for me and we can have an educated discussion.

Did you not say:

"The reason why racism is being thrown into the picture is because some of the White teams have done the same thing if not worse to have the upper hand and never been called out on it".

And was that not shot down with the Georgia example? And again there was evidence, specifically the parents admitting they do not live in the city, that supported an investigation into the Chicago team. This was not a result of hate, racism, or the want to pick on a team because someone didn't like the fact that an AA team won. The followed up on this because there was a real reason to follow up. And as we have learned the follow up found exactly what was claimed: They Cheated! There was no evidence that would support an investigation into the white teams. If you have any evidence I'm all ears.

Did you not say:

'Is there a racist element or motive? I don't know but there is a possibility".

And what possible evidence do you have to support this possibility? You have none that I can see other than crying wolf, er I mean racism, whenever something bad happens to an AA.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 02-13-2015 at 09:44 AM..

Old 02-13-2015, 09:59 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,980,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
So much for your claim that you are through exchanging with me huh?

So if I do not have your position clear please clarify it for me and we can have an educated exchange.

Did you not say:

"The reason why racism is being thrown into the picture is because some of the White teams have done the same thing if not worse to have the upper hand and never been called out on it".

And was that not shot down with the Georgia example? And again there was evidence, specifically the parents admitting they do not live in the city, that supported an investigation into the Chicago team. This was not a result of hate, racism, or the want to pick on a team because they were AAs. The followed up on this because there was a real reason to follow up. And as we have learned the follow up found exactly what was claimed: They Cheated! There was no evidence that would support an investigation into the white teams. If you have any evidence I'm all ears.

Did you not say:

'Is there a racist element or motive? I don't know but there is a possibility".

And what possible evidence do you have to support this possibility? You have none that I can see other than crying wolf, er I mean racism, whenever something bad happens to an AA.
Here we go again. There are many predominantly White teams who have never been called out on their trash. It has nothing to do with the Georgia team. From what I just read, the Georgia team had many infractions including the age thing I wrote about. There needs to be consistent enforcement not just when there is a championship. I don't the Little League Baseball is a racist organization! This is my second time writing this statement. If you don't want to comprehend what I've written it's your fault. I can't say that the push out of Evergreen Park was or wasn't racist. What part of this isn't clear?

Old 02-13-2015, 10:10 AM

16,283 posts, read 10,427,990 times
Why should they investigate the other teams when there was no evidence to launch an investigation? Pretty sure I've asked this question repeatedly. I've asked if you have any information that would lead to a further investigation and you had nothing other than a claim you simply pulled out of thin air that the other teams could be dirty too, or "trash" as you called it. Please show me any evidence, anything at all, that shows that the white teams the Chicago team beat were dirty and then we'll talk about it.

They looked into Chicago because there was a reason. You are opening up that the possibility is racism in your quote above. I see no reason why that should have even been introduced as a possibility.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 02-13-2015 at 10:25 AM..

Old 02-13-2015, 10:12 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Here we go again. There are many predominantly White teams who have never been called out on their trash. It has nothing to do with the Georgia team. From what I just read, the Georgia team had many infractions including the age thing I wrote about. There needs to be consistent enforcement not just when there is a championship. I don't the Little League Baseball is a racist organization! This is my second time writing this statement. If you don't want to comprehend what I've written it's your fault. I can't say that the push out of Evergreen Park was or wasn't racist. What part of this isn't clear?
Can you provide links to articles about the teams who have never been called out on their trash?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago